Hot Deals

[AliExpress] POCO X3 NFC Snapdragon 732G

Dec 28, 2018
38 posts
25 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I have personally had a lot of experience(over 600 orders) with AliExpress and only been burnt once. By that I mean never got refunded when going through the dispute process. I have always received my money back for undelivered or late deliveries. If you follow the dispute process and provide screenshots of the tracking progress you are pretty much guaranteed your money back. Even when seller's respond with comments like "Please wait longer" and "Please close dispute", just reject their proposal and let Ali judge on it. I have never lost a dispute that way. They always rule in your favor as long as you uploaded proof of non-delivery. All said and done I believe our phones are sitting with the CBSA and not processed yet. That always seems to be the bottleneck of most of my deliveries. I ordered on the 17th and see the same results as the rest of you.

Sep 22, 2020 03:08 Despatched to OverSeas Postal Admin to CA/YTO

So if mine left Singapore on the 22nd, it's stands to reason it arrived in Toronto a day or two later where it probably waits till CBSA gets to it.
Jul 29, 2007
113 posts
119 upvotes
Yes, you're very likely correct with that summary. CSBA is very likely the reason for the delay.

I'm too spoiled with Amazon and such, it's been hard for me to wait on this... I'm ashamed.. Winking FaceSlightly Smiling Face
Mar 25, 2008
202 posts
24 upvotes
I've had my POCO X3 for a few weeks now. I've been having some issues with the phone...when I turn brightness up the screen sometimes flickers, bluetooth constantly drops, videos sometimes crash apps. There have been a couple of other issues but those are off the top of my head. Has anyone else experienced any problems?
Nov 3, 2014
87 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto, ON
soleprovider wrote: I've had my POCO X3 for a few weeks now. I've been having some issues with the phone...when I turn brightness up the screen sometimes flickers, bluetooth constantly drops, videos sometimes crash apps. There have been a couple of other issues but those are off the top of my head. Has anyone else experienced any problems?
Did you try updating your phone to 12.02? People said that the update fixed the screen flicker issue.
Mar 25, 2008
202 posts
24 upvotes
relocks wrote: Did you try updating your phone to 12.02? People said that the update fixed the screen flicker issue.
Thanks! Updating now!
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2005
2186 posts
279 upvotes
My phone I ordered at launch ali shipping just arrived in Canada. Not too bad. Probably still be 5-10 business days till it gets here.
Jan 15, 2016
197 posts
42 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Ordered September 09. Ali Express regular shipping.
Current status

Item has arrived in Canada and will be presented for review
Mississauga, ON
Delivery in 3 to 7 business days
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2004
1751 posts
602 upvotes
Mississauga
Order time: 01:57 Sep. 08 2020 Ali Standard shipping..
still not in Canada.. not as lucky, or not updated, I guess.
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I'm all outta gum.
Oct 16, 2017
371 posts
1122 upvotes
I don't trust the seller.
How can I install my own android OS?
Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
12138 posts
1912 upvotes
dodher wrote: Ordered September 09. Ali Express regular shipping.
Current status

Item has arrived in Canada and will be presented for review
Mississauga, ON
Delivery in 3 to 7 business days
Lucky u.....
Feb 1, 2009
360 posts
65 upvotes
entity wrote: Order time: 01:57 Sep. 08 2020 Ali Standard shipping..
still not in Canada.. not as lucky, or not updated, I guess.
Also ordered on September 8th and it's still not in Canada. Looks like pretty unlucky but hope to get some update soon.
Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
12138 posts
1912 upvotes
rocketkev wrote: Also ordered on September 8th and it's still not in Canada. Looks like pretty unlucky but hope to get some update soon.
if it does not come in 33 days, is it free? LMK tia
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1670 posts
706 upvotes
qaz393 wrote: if it does not come in 33 days, is it free? LMK tia
I think its 90 days.
Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
12138 posts
1912 upvotes
RAINMAN0 wrote: I think its 90 days.
i think its 33 days when u can open a case and then there is a 12 day waiting period
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2006
1388 posts
421 upvotes
qaz393 wrote: if it does not come in 33 days, is it free? LMK tia
Due to covid they increased the days for purchase protection
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
4585 posts
1295 upvotes
Fake holiday Singles Day in China Nov 11 should be coming up soon.
Hopefully they will have this and many other phones on sale again!
Oct 22, 2013
372 posts
219 upvotes
NORTH YORK
SomeOtherDude wrote: Fake holiday Singles Day in China Nov 11 should be coming up soon.
Hopefully they will have this and many other phones on sale again!
they will have sale for sure..
Aug 13, 2009
17 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
Don't buy the expensive phone from Aliexpress.

I ordered redmi note 9s on May. after 90 days, I didn't receive it. the seller extend 20 days without my consent. At 109 days, I asked refund. The seller still try to ask me wait. if I miss the refund window, I will lost the money. Don't believe you will receive the phone after refund, which someone said in the forum. You will take hundred days to wait and trace; and nothing at end; even lost your money. I had 9 orders with Aliexpress in the past year. but I didn't receive 2 orders and asked refund (you have to ask refund on time).

By the way, I brought oneplus 7t from B&H after got refund. It only take 5 days from USA, and the price is ($333USD+HST(ON)+1handing fee) with free shipping. this is a much better phone.
Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
12138 posts
1912 upvotes
Iris007 wrote: Don't buy the expensive phone from Aliexpress.

I ordered redmi note 9s on May. after 90 days, I didn't receive it. the seller extend 20 days without my consent. At 109 days, I asked refund. The seller still try to ask me wait. if I miss the refund window, I will lost the money. Don't believe you will receive the phone after refund, which someone said in the forum. You will take hundred days to wait and trace; and nothing at end; even lost your money. I had 9 orders with Aliexpress in the past year. but I didn't receive 2 orders and asked refund (you have to ask refund on time).

By the way, I brought oneplus 7t from B&H after got refund. It only take 5 days from USA, and the price is ($333USD+HST(ON)+1handing fee) with free shipping. this is a much better phone.
i dont see a problem. u have 14 days after u claim u receive the item. usually open a claim as soon as you can. if seller extends, you can still open a claim while its in transit. probably a tactic seller use to protect themselves
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
4585 posts
1295 upvotes
Iris007 wrote: Don't buy the expensive phone from Aliexpress.

yea, totally agree with you. That's why you buy a $300 Note 9S phone - because its not expensive, plus No duties, no taxes.

I would not buy a $1000+ expensive phone like IPhone 11 from them if offered.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)