Expired Hot Deals

[AliExpress] POCO X3 NFC Snapdragon 732G

Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2003
1995 posts
262 upvotes
Ferinthu1 wrote: Did you get the charging dock from aliexpress as well?

Do you have a link?
The dock I bought from Alibaba. If you near by, I can sell you one as I do have a few left.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4289 posts
1131 upvotes
Charlottetown
nitro wrote: Here is the usb C adapter inside a case and wirelessly charging! $3 for adapter, $7 for wireless charging dock.
I love your cell case, mind if i ask where you got it? My Poco is due to arrive any day now.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1536 posts
900 upvotes
NOYB
townie22 wrote: I love your cell case, mind if i ask where you got it? My Poco is due to arrive any day now.
https://www.amazon.ca/Asdsinforu-Compat ... 07&sr=8-37

This one I believe

Tbh with you I noticed it while in search of a case on Amazon but I ended up with the generic one
*Zoomer + VoIP.ms + Lucky Mobile + Public Mobile user* SPEND WISELY

Self banning from the PRC sub, after a member with civility was banned from it without reasonable cause since 11/09/2020
Nov 26, 2020
39 posts
28 upvotes
Progress!
The tracking in my account shows the item is in Toronto. The progress bar they use to show you how far along the process hadn't not moved since the initial shipping...now it shows the progress is nearly complete. The update shows A LOT of activity in the last couple of days..and I see that it's almost ready to be delivered to my house. Hopefully it's accurate.
Last edited by DirtySandchez on Jan 5th, 2021 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 2, 2002
473 posts
171 upvotes
vancepwoah wrote: ordered nov 11, still haven't received.
I just recently got mine in the GTA, so there is movement. Where is yours tracking?
Mar 2, 2017
230 posts
21 upvotes
Date Short Description
02/01/2021
Receive item at sorting centre (Country: CA)

I'm in BC, and I don't know if CA means it's in Toronto to be sorted or in BC to be sorted...still waiting.
Aug 7, 2018
53 posts
25 upvotes
I ordered this Phone December 10th from Bang**od (rather than Aliex***ss) on sale for $279. It made it to Canada on the 16th, was released from customs to Canada Post on the 24th and finally got delivered today. Christmas/New Years would have delayed it a far bit, but it made it. From what I read Aliexp**** was painfully slow. Others using Bangg**d got theirs in as little as 12 days. So all in all I'm not disappointed with the delivery. Phone is awesome BTW.
Jan 21, 2017
335 posts
234 upvotes
nitro wrote: Here is the usb C adapter inside a case and wirelessly charging! $3 for adapter, $7 for wireless charging dock.
How long does it take to charge from 20% to 90% using the wireless charger?
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2003
1995 posts
262 upvotes
Lukus2017 wrote: How long does it take to charge from 20% to 90% using the wireless charger?
I haven't timed it but that wireless dock supposedly can charge up to 10W but the charge would depend on the charging coil and the plug from the wall supplying the juice. I use the charger when I go to sleep. I'm not the type who needs to be fully charged within a couple hours given how massive the battery in the phone is lasts me a couple of days of use anyways.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4289 posts
1131 upvotes
Charlottetown
jjcdennis wrote: I ordered this Phone December 10th from Bang**od (rather than Aliex***ss) on sale for $279. It made it to Canada on the 16th, was released from customs to Canada Post on the 24th and finally got delivered today. Christmas/New Years would have delayed it a far bit, but it made it. From what I read Aliexp**** was painfully slow. Others using Bangg**d got theirs in as little as 12 days. So all in all I'm not disappointed with the delivery. Phone is awesome BTW.
Also ordered mine from Bang**od, ordered on Dec 13, arrived in Canada Dec 23, released from Canada Customs on Jan 4 and is now on the move from Mississauga, ON .
Nov 26, 2020
39 posts
28 upvotes
Terabithia wrote: https://www.amazon.ca/Asdsinforu-Compat ... 07&sr=8-37

This one I believe

Tbh with you I noticed it while in search of a case on Amazon but I ended up with the generic one
$6?!?!?! I always paid no more than just over $2. I've had similar cases a few times. Does the job UNTIL the tab breaks off of the top and bottom pieces. I would advise you to buy 2 or 3; at least 2.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1536 posts
900 upvotes
NOYB
DirtySandchez wrote: $6?!?!?! I always paid no more than just over $2. I've had similar cases a few times. Does the job UNTIL the tab breaks off of the top and bottom pieces. I would advise you to buy 2 or 3; at least 2.
You @ 'ed the wrong person, bud :D
*Zoomer + VoIP.ms + Lucky Mobile + Public Mobile user* SPEND WISELY

Self banning from the PRC sub, after a member with civility was banned from it without reasonable cause since 11/09/2020
Jun 5, 2011
56 posts
31 upvotes
jjcdennis wrote: I ordered this Phone December 10th from Bang**od (rather than Aliex***ss) on sale for $279. It made it to Canada on the 16th, was released from customs to Canada Post on the 24th and finally got delivered today. Christmas/New Years would have delayed it a far bit, but it made it. From what I read Aliexp**** was painfully slow. Others using Bangg**d got theirs in as little as 12 days. So all in all I'm not disappointed with the delivery. Phone is awesome BTW.
Ya i was a singles day order, ali had me all hyped up for their coupons and i woke up and tried to apply them and they all failed so i ended up going over to banggood because it was about the same price and i was salty. Got my order (to Saskatchewan) in 10 days i believe, it was shockingly quick.
Jun 2, 2002
473 posts
171 upvotes
vancepwoah wrote: Date Short Description
02/01/2021
Receive item at sorting centre (Country: CA)

I'm in BC, and I don't know if CA means it's in Toronto to be sorted or in BC to be sorted...still waiting.
What are you using for tracking? Seems like default AliExpress message. Don't rely on that. Go to https://postal.ninja/en with your tracking number and it will actually tell you what's happening. If not, PM me with your tracking number and I'll try to see what I can see.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
1059 posts
815 upvotes
Richmond Hill
someone ordered in september got it yesterday, but bought another phone during boxing day, so I was able to snag it for 250 off kijji,
Sep 7, 2017
12 posts
14 upvotes
For those of you still waiting for your phones from ali, try putting the tracking number into Canada Post. It worked to track my phone that I got on singles day.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

ahpin