Expired Hot Deals

[AliExpress] POCO X3 NFC Snapdragon 732G

Jun 5, 2011
56 posts
31 upvotes
Gattie wrote: anyone bought from these guys? https://www.eglobalcentral.com/en_US/xi ... ray-1.html

subreddit r/xiaomi recommends them as a safe reseller. You can use paypal and costs around $303 cad
it's been a while but i got 2 Mi A2s from them, came pretty quick and there were no issues (actually one phone came as eu charger and the other NA), i couldn't tell you more about it (like if i paid duty or anything) but it was legit
Jun 2, 2016
171 posts
57 upvotes
thanks. I want something fast and not take 2+ months. I just need to decide this for oneplus7T from BHphoto
Nov 26, 2020
42 posts
30 upvotes
Got my phone today when I got home from work!!! Yippie!!!
Was worried that after clearing customs it would have sat at the delivery company's premises for awhile. (They do that sort of crap sometimes)...
Cleared customs Jan.01 ...
Was also afraid of porch pirates, especially after seeing that video this morning of the Brampton porch pirate who got his Yaris stuck in the snow while trying to make good his escape. (That video is PRICESLESS! LMAO)
My Wyze cam caught the delivery man dropping it off at about 1:30pm this afternoon. The frustrating thing is that we have an enclosure at the front door, but 99.9% of the delivery guys are too lazy to slide open the glass door and drop parcels inside. 'Nuff of my rant!
It's charging now. Cannot wait to turn it on!!!
Now, gotta see how to get the Oppo Watch!!!
Nov 26, 2020
42 posts
30 upvotes
OMG! My Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 has a control over me!
I had already bought another phone to replace it a few months ago, but I couldn't stop using it. I never used that new phone! I'm gonna sell it.
I still haven't started to migrate from my Note 5 to my X3. I thought for sure that i'd do it asap. I really hope i don't end up just carrying it around for months before I make the final swap. If the Note 5 was slow and problematic I'd make the swap lickity-split...but it's still behaving wonderfully, regardless of how I abuse it.
I'm hoping that I make the swap BEFORE next week starts...
Nov 26, 2020
42 posts
30 upvotes
Just got an email from Ali that my time has run out to confim my order. What the what?!
Jun 2, 2002
473 posts
171 upvotes
DirtySandchez wrote: Just got an email from Ali that my time has run out to confim my order. What the what?!
If you didn't confirm that you received your order, then the order will time out after 90 days and auto-close anyways.
Jan 4, 2019
137 posts
55 upvotes
Jerryrig doesn't have a durability video on this one, gunna pass for now
May 8, 2020
43 posts
54 upvotes
Is it just me or are all AE sellers no longer shipping the Xiaomi/Poco phones to Canada?
Jan 22, 2018
103 posts
52 upvotes
Just got my phone few days ago and heres my review:

updated the software, and first thing i did was turned off the ads in the built in softwares. uninstalled useless ads. turned on 120hz.

SPEED IS AMAZZINGGGGGGGGGGGG, seems to have no lag, i read a lot of articles and manga and the scrolling on the 120hz is just amazing. Will never go back to 60hz.

Size is great, still fits my pocket and gps holder. Watching shows is better and speakers are amazingly clear and loud.

Camera is soso 7.5/10, GOOD but not as good as my wifes p20 pro camera.

No issue with signal

Overall, happy customer and great value.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
7909 posts
1575 upvotes
johnsm25 wrote: Is it just me or are all AE sellers no longer shipping the Xiaomi/Poco phones to Canada?
I noticed that too. Send them a message and see what they say
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3351 posts
784 upvotes
Toronto
Is this any good for emulating PS2 games?
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
3171 posts
333 upvotes
Ottawa
EPcjay wrote: I noticed that too. Send them a message and see what they say
Most be a covid issue, all mail is taking longer these days,
Hello
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4292 posts
1131 upvotes
Charlottetown
ilusa wrote: Most be a covid issue, all mail is taking longer these days,
Think someone said it's due to it not being compatible with Canada Emergency Alert System.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
6225 posts
5820 upvotes
townie22 wrote: Think someone said it's due to it not being compatible with Canada Emergency Alert System.
It's not. The phones work fine for that.

The issue is simple: they aren't permitted to use in Canada, no regulatory approval has been done on them.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4292 posts
1131 upvotes
Charlottetown
repatch wrote: It's not. The phones work fine for that.

The issue is simple: they aren't permitted to use in Canada, no regulatory approval has been done on them.
OK, didn't know that. Luckily I got my order in before they stopped sales to Canada.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
6225 posts
5820 upvotes
townie22 wrote: OK, didn't know that. Luckily I got my order in before they stopped sales to Canada.
FWIW other sites still ship to Canada.

It started for me with eBay, where I got an email almost a year ago that my Xiaomi listing would be removed because those phones weren't permitted for sale in Canada. It was odd, since that listing was a year old, and sold a year ago...
Nov 26, 2020
42 posts
30 upvotes
miji2 wrote: If you didn't confirm that you received your order, then the order will time out after 90 days and auto-close anyways.
Thanks bud...
I understand that, but what surprised me is how soon i got that email from them. I ordered it less than a month ago. I usually don't get that email for a few weeks. Just surprised me. Thanks.
Nov 26, 2020
42 posts
30 upvotes
knightou123 wrote: Just got my phone few days ago and heres my review:

updated the software, and first thing i did was turned off the ads in the built in softwares. uninstalled useless ads. turned on 120hz.

SPEED IS AMAZZINGGGGGGGGGGGG, seems to have no lag, i read a lot of articles and manga and the scrolling on the 120hz is just amazing. Will never go back to 60hz.

Size is great, still fits my pocket and gps holder. Watching shows is better and speakers are amazingly clear and loud.

Camera is soso 7.5/10, GOOD but not as good as my wifes p20 pro camera.

No issue with signal

Overall, happy customer and great value.
How'd you remove the bloat and useless? Something like this?
https://fossbytes.com/miui-hidden-setti ... bloatware/

Can you provide the steps please?

T.I.A

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)