Expired Hot Deals

[AliExpress] POCO X3 NFC Snapdragon 732G

Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1536 posts
900 upvotes
NOYB
johnsm25 wrote: Is it just me or are all AE sellers no longer shipping the Xiaomi/Poco phones to Canada?
Not all sellers.
At least one store that I ordered M3 from still does.
*Zoomer + VoIP.ms + Lucky Mobile + Public Mobile user* SPEND WISELY

Self banning from the PRC sub, after a member with civility was banned from it without reasonable cause since 11/09/2020
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1536 posts
900 upvotes
NOYB
DirtySandchez wrote: How'd you remove the bloat and useless? Something like this?
https://fossbytes.com/miui-hidden-setti ... bloatware/

Can you provide the steps please?

T.I.A
Take a look:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guid ... s.4170449/

Self banning from the PRC sub, after a member with civility was banned from it without reasonable cause since 11/09/2020
Aug 29, 2017
65 posts
29 upvotes
knightou123 wrote: Just got my phone few days ago and heres my review:

updated the software, and first thing i did was turned off the ads in the built in softwares. uninstalled useless ads. turned on 120hz.

SPEED IS AMAZZINGGGGGGGGGGGG, seems to have no lag, i read a lot of articles and manga and the scrolling on the 120hz is just amazing. Will never go back to 60hz.

Could you tell me how to turn on 120hz?
Zoomer $36 plan unlimited Canada call!
$25, 1GB Cellphone plan
Sep 7, 2017
12 posts
14 upvotes
Settings > Display > Refresh Rate
or search Refresh rate in the search bar under settings
May 19, 2012
348 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
tried to order one, but the website says Can not deliver to Canada
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2010
1191 posts
289 upvotes
Toronto
I just got my Xiaomi Redmi 9C in like 3 weeks....
Nov 26, 2020
39 posts
28 upvotes
I cannot believe this! One of the reasons it took me so long to buy a phone to upgrade from the Xiaomi Note 5 was because I absolutely fell in love with Quickball. I haven't installed any custom ROM because non have Quickball. I was so worried about them removing that function from the Poco. Good news...it's still there.
I never expected they'd do away with the messaging app that was on the Note 5. Never even considerd it. Well, I couldn't find it on my Poco so ripped the APK from the Note 5 and Ported it to the Poco and installed. It's there now but only crashes when I open it. Thought there could be a prob sinc Note 5 is on an older version of Android and MiUI. Searched and found many ppl having probs with native messaging app but that was due to an update. They had to remove the update and they good (I think).
I cannot do that. There's not even an option to remove updates for this app in settings.
I use that app for sending schedule texts. There is nothing else I like better. I ignore calendar notifications. I text my wife and kids any time they need reminders, as well as for my meetings and chores.
I cannot believe this!
Why do companies do this?!?!?!?!
Sep 10, 2020
8 posts
24 upvotes
knightou123 wrote: Camera is soso 7.5/10, GOOD but not as good as my wifes p20 pro camera.
Gcam FTW, bro. Photos quality and details improves dramatically. I've seldom used the stock camera on all my Xiaomi devices in fact.
Nov 26, 2020
39 posts
28 upvotes
As well, I can only put one sim in the tray. It's supposed to allow for 2 Sims, or 2 SIM and 1 SD card. My sim will only fit In the sum cut out where the SD cut out is. The 2nd cut out was not properly made so my sin does not fit. Will have try to delicately cut the angle corner to fit the SIM.
Feb 27, 2016
43 posts
7 upvotes
Terabithia wrote: Not all sellers.
At least one store that I ordered M3 from still does.
What store / platform is the best to get the X3 NFC following the removal from Bangood for Canada ? AE, ******** ?
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2006
1613 posts
189 upvotes
DirtySandchez wrote: As well, I can only put one sim in the tray. It's supposed to allow for 2 Sims, or 2 SIM and 1 SD card. My sim will only fit In the sum cut out where the SD cut out is. The 2nd cut out was not properly made so my sin does not fit. Will have try to delicately cut the angle corner to fit the SIM.
you can either 1 Sim 1 SD or 2 Sims no SD.
POCO X3 NFC + Rogers unlimited talk & text $15 + Fido data 4GB $0.
Jan 15, 2016
197 posts
42 upvotes
Oakville, ON
I am selling mine, 6 GB/64. I will let it go for 250. I am in GTA. It is two months old now
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1536 posts
900 upvotes
NOYB
ogitrice wrote: What store / platform is the best to get the X3 NFC following the removal from Bangood for Canada ? AE, ******** ?
I'll pm you

Mar 2, 2017
230 posts
21 upvotes
got my poco x3 for 128GB, but connect to computer i only see 104GB. finally got it, and it's been good so far, $300 not a bad deal.
Mar 2, 2017
230 posts
21 upvotes
followed the instrucntions to remove most bloatware/ads crap, discord had some issues but fixed now, overall ok phone for the price.
Nov 26, 2020
39 posts
28 upvotes
vancepwoah wrote: got my poco x3 for 128GB, but connect to computer i only see 104GB. finally got it, and it's been good so far, $300 not a bad deal.
The operating system must be taking up the 24GB u don't see...
leadersuper699 wrote: you can either 1 Sim 1 SD or 2 Sims no SD.
I know. But if I put my SD in, then the slot for the SIM card doesn't fit into the other SIM slot. It only fits in the SIM slot where the card slot is. Not sure if u follow. One of those "Who's on first?" explanations.
Nov 26, 2020
39 posts
28 upvotes
dodher wrote: I am selling mine, 6 GB/64. I will let it go for 250. I am in GTA. It is two months old now
Curious. Why u ditching it?
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2006
1613 posts
189 upvotes
SD slot only fit 1 sim
POCO X3 NFC + Rogers unlimited talk & text $15 + Fido data 4GB $0.