Expired Hot Deals

[AliExpress] POCO X3 NFC Snapdragon 732G

Oct 17, 2020
131 posts
45 upvotes
Poco is an extreme budget phone. Not worth more than $150. Get a redmi note 9. They have poco emblazoned on phone which screams I'm cheap!!!!
Aug 25, 2019
429 posts
440 upvotes
O/S??? Really irritating the way it is buried Heavy Exclamation Mark SymbolSmiling Face With Horns
"It is not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." - Anonymous
Nov 26, 2020
42 posts
30 upvotes
leadersuper699 wrote: SD slot only fit 1 sim
Yes. That is correct. There is a cutout for you to put an sim card OR an SD card in that spot. AND there's the slot at the bottom of the tray that has another cutout for another sim card.
You can put 2 sim cards in (1 in the top slot AND 1 in the bottom slot), or 1 sim in the bottom slot and 1 sd in the top cutout. I cannot use the 2nd sim slot because it wasn't cut properly and the cutout is smaller than my nano sim. Will try using the tray from my Redmi Note 5 for the time being. Hopefully that works.
Cheers!
Aug 29, 2017
65 posts
29 upvotes
crazeeshopper wrote: Settings > Display > Refresh Rate
or search Refresh rate in the search bar under settings
Thx! Just checked mine, it is already set at 120HZ. Don't see the difference!
Zoomer $36 plan unlimited Canada call!
$25, 1GB Cellphone plan
Dec 15, 2009
479 posts
63 upvotes
GTA
DirtySandchez wrote: Yes. That is correct. There is a cutout for you to put an sim card OR an SD card in that spot. AND there's the slot at the bottom of the tray that has another cutout for another sim card.
You can put 2 sim cards in (1 in the top slot AND 1 in the bottom slot), or 1 sim in the bottom slot and 1 sd in the top cutout. I cannot use the 2nd sim slot because it wasn't cut properly and the cutout is smaller than my nano sim. Will try using the tray from my Redmi Note 5 for the time being. Hopefully that works.
Cheers!
can you take a photo of the sim tray to upload here?
POCO X3 NFC + Public Mobile $10+ At&t prepaid 8+17gb. $32.
Nov 10, 2018
107 posts
63 upvotes
ON
I beleave LG Velvet would be better choice from all aspect if You can find it on Kijiji under $400 (remained from BF and BD promotions)
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1534 posts
905 upvotes
NOYB
Kamrana wrote: I beleave LG Velvet would be better choice from all aspect if You can find it on Kijiji under $400 (remained from BF and BD promotions)
Yup, that would be an option for people looking for a deal
But we should not compare secondhand phones with new ones
*Zoomer + VoIP.ms + Lucky Mobile + Public Mobile user* SPEND WISELY

Self banning from the PRC sub, after a member with civility was banned from it without reasonable cause since 11/09/2020
Nov 10, 2018
107 posts
63 upvotes
ON
Terabithia wrote: Yup, that would be an option for people looking for a deal
But we should not compare secondhand phones with new ones
You may find Brand new/sealed one in kijiji $400 and under..
Feb 25, 2020
144 posts
279 upvotes
Did Banggood remove all the Xiaomi smartphones off their site? I can't find the POCO X3 or any other Xiaomi smartphone
Sep 11, 2017
6 posts
1 upvote
What's the recommended place to order from now? I want to pick one up before Trumps ban possibly causes problems.
Aug 7, 2018
54 posts
25 upvotes
I purchased this phone from Banggood on December 15th and received it January 6th. The phone works fine, however, when I set up my Mi Account and went to verify/register it I ran into a problem. When I went to register online there were 2 fields/tabs to fill in, 1- Verify your phone purchase - requires the imei # and 2- Xiaomi Product Authorization - which requires a 20-digit security code. The number is supposed to be found on the phone packaging (likely the outside of the box) under a "code sticker" that you pull off to reveal the code. The how to wording is as follows: "How do I obtain security code? Locate the authentication label and scratch off its coating to obtain the 20-digit security code". Then there's an image of the "code sticker" showing a sample code revealed.
The issue for me is that I cannot locate the sticker or the code anywhere on the packaging, or on the sticker that was on the phone. I contacted Xiaomi customer support and they wrote to me the following "As long as it is genuine, security code will be found on the package or the product". This makes me worry that the phone isn't genuine.
Can folks that have received this phone either PM me, or comment back as to whether or not they found a security code on their packaging. This would be much appreciated.
Of note, the imei was accepted during verification. I was able to start the unlock process as well, which makes me think that either the security code isn't needed.
Thanks, help is appreciated. I will update as I work on this issue.
PS, Xiaomi has directed me back to Banggood for resolution.
Oct 17, 2020
131 posts
45 upvotes
hoodrich wrote: Did Banggood remove all the Xiaomi smartphones off their site? I can't find the POCO X3 or any other Xiaomi smartphone
I think all the Chinese sellers have stopped selling to Canada. Maybe because of slow Canada Post and paypal refunds.
Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
12168 posts
1936 upvotes
my waze is not working (gpslocation) in android auto. please help
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2006
1627 posts
194 upvotes
jjcdennis wrote: I purchased this phone from Banggood on December 15th and received it January 6th. The phone works fine, however, when I set up my Mi Account and went to verify/register it I ran into a problem. When I went to register online there were 2 fields/tabs to fill in, 1- Verify your phone purchase - requires the imei # and 2- Xiaomi Product Authorization - which requires a 20-digit security code. The number is supposed to be found on the phone packaging (likely the outside of the box) under a "code sticker" that you pull off to reveal the code. The how to wording is as follows: "How do I obtain security code? Locate the authentication label and scratch off its coating to obtain the 20-digit security code". Then there's an image of the "code sticker" showing a sample code revealed.
The issue for me is that I cannot locate the sticker or the code anywhere on the packaging, or on the sticker that was on the phone. I contacted Xiaomi customer support and they wrote to me the following "As long as it is genuine, security code will be found on the package or the product". This makes me worry that the phone isn't genuine.
Can folks that have received this phone either PM me, or comment back as to whether or not they found a security code on their packaging. This would be much appreciated.
Of note, the imei was accepted during verification. I was able to start the unlock process as well, which makes me think that either the security code isn't needed.
Thanks, help is appreciated. I will update as I work on this issue.
PS, Xiaomi has directed me back to Banggood for resolution.
I don't see anywhere with code sticker. But I had Mi account for home camera when i set up the phone i just log in mi account with out any problem.
POCO X3 NFC + Public Mobile 100 mins talk & Unlimited text $13 (Auto pay) + Fido data 4GB $0.
Feb 27, 2016
45 posts
8 upvotes
Loxzzz wrote: What's the recommended place to order from now? I want to pick one up before Trumps ban possibly causes problems.
Would like to know as well, ******** has them with shipping to Canada but OOS. Some stores on Ali sell the M3 not the X3, weird. I guess it will be impossible to find them sub 300$ like it was on Banggood.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
6225 posts
5820 upvotes
Tikwalus wrote: I think all the Chinese sellers have stopped selling to Canada. Maybe because of slow Canada Post and paypal refunds.
No, it's because Xiaomi phones are not authorized to be used in Canada.
Oct 17, 2020
131 posts
45 upvotes
repatch wrote: No, it's because Xiaomi phones are not authorized to be used in Canada.
Chinese military has always used slave labour to build xiaomi phones. Trump sanctioned them Jan 17 2021 but not trudeau. I might try another
Brand.
Feb 25, 2020
144 posts
279 upvotes
repatch wrote: No, it's because Xiaomi phones are not authorized to be used in Canada.
Since when?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2001
7198 posts
1041 upvotes
Alberta
Loxzzz wrote: What's the recommended place to order from now? I want to pick one up before Trumps ban possibly causes problems.
I think Mi4canada still sells them. No experience buying from them however.

Dave