Hot Deals

[Aliexpress] Q32 Bluetooth Earphone 5.0 Handsfree Wireless Earphone - US$14.21 + FS

[OP]
Dec 28, 2006
820 posts
610 upvotes

Q32 Bluetooth Earphone 5.0 Handsfree Wireless Earphone - US$14.21 + FS

Deal Link:
Expiry:
June 23, 2019
Retailer:
Aliexpress
I read just too many posts about the Soundpeat earbuds and thought I should check out some cheap earbuds to see how they work, as I got some $10 BT earbuds (those with a wire between the earbuds) before and they sound decent. I came across these couple months ago and they were the same as the one selling at Amazon.ca for $40+. I decided to give them a try. I received them just 2 weeks since ordering.

Since I am posting, you can guess they are surprisingly good. Good bass, mid, and treble, the case may have roughly 2500mAh. The earbuds can work together or individually. The call quality is decent, but it's only available on the right earbud and it stutters when the battery level is low.

I believe there are other earbuds with the same electronics but different button shape. They all run by the model name HQB-Q32. I have since ordered another pair with touch control from GB for CAD24.

Note, I am not affiliated with any seller of earbuds. Just wanted to recommend something I used and feel good bang for our hard earned money.
1 reply
Apr 17, 2001
317 posts
159 upvotes
Keny wrote:
Jun 19th, 2019 4:39 pm
The call quality is decent, but it's only available on the right earbud
Thanks for sharing, but I was hoping there's one where calls are on both ears...

I guess need to go for the more expensive Soundpeat to get that...