Jun 8, 2008
24 posts
9 upvotes

SoundPEATS TrueCapsule BT Wireless Earbuds for $35

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
AliExpress
Been doing a lot of research on true wireless earbuds and the SoundPEATS TrueCapsule BT Wireless Earbuds have been getting some rave reviews.
I found these on sale on AliExpress for $35 after the store coupon.
If you are a new user, you can save an additional 4 dollars bringing to price down to $31.
Don't forget about 2.75% ebates!
Caveat is that it will take 3-4 weeks to get shipped.
5 replies
Apr 10, 2009
186 posts
192 upvotes
$15 more on amazon.ca but you don't have to wait a whole month... Also this model goes on sale very often so I'd wait 3 weeks.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
7132 posts
1666 upvotes
Got them on Prime Day for $36 and next day shipping. Came with a card in the box for a 40% refund so I ended up paying like $20. Pretty bad deal considering you have to wait a month buying them from AliExpress.
Oct 21, 2009
567 posts
444 upvotes
What sucks a bit about it is that with this one you cannot adjust the volume on the buds. Some wireless buds don't have this feature, but some do.
Sep 17, 2013
6 posts
2 upvotes
Calgary
Would definitely recommend these for anyone considering wireless headphones!

I got a card in the box for a 40% refund like LNahid2000 did.

If you're considering between these or their other "TrueFree or TrueFree+" buds, I would recommend these over them any day. The sound is much better, maybe it was just the buds that I got but these TrueCapsule had a clearer sound stage and didn't crackle at max volume. These are the latest that they have as well (released earlier this year?).

I did order mine off Amazon, much quicker! I would wait for deal if you did not need it, they will have coupons/price changes very frequently as previously mentioned.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1149 posts
595 upvotes
LNahid2000 wrote:
Jul 19th, 2019 11:57 pm
Got them on Prime Day for $36 and next day shipping. Came with a card in the box for a 40% refund so I ended up paying like $20. Pretty bad deal considering you have to wait a month buying them from AliExpress.
Ya but they are $50 right now on amazon, and there is no way anyone else can guarantee the 40% off that you got. Sounds like you got a crazy good deal. What op posted isn't a bad deal for those willing to wait a few weeks.