Expired Hot Deals

[AliExpress] TRN MT1 In Ear Monitor $4USD, $1 for new user!

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2021 11:31 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
2738 posts
2315 upvotes
Toronto

[AliExpress] TRN MT1 In Ear Monitor $4USD, $1 for new user!

Deal Link:
The KS1 IEM deal was super popular on RFD. aliexpress-kb-ear-ks1-high-value-wired- ... r-2459121/
This is a no brainer, even if you bought the KS1s you can still add these to your collection as they are super easy to swap with wires etc.

Final step before you add to cart is to follow the Sellers store which gives you an additional 20 cents USD discount.

Enter promo code MT1202105057 at checkout for $3 USD off.

The new user sign up to Ali gives you an additional $3USD off.

Total cost for new account = ~$0.80 USD!

US $7.03 63%OFF | TRN MT1 Hi-FI 1DD Dynamic In-ear Earphone Drive HIFI Bass Metal Monitor Running Sport Earphone for KZ EDX TA1 BA15 ST1
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqCsdA9
18 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
1492 posts
2493 upvotes
Vancouver
Can't imagine using wired earbuds in 2021

No untangling wires out of pocket
Routing wires through clothing
Catching wires on stuff
Wire noise when doing walking around or doing any type of running
Wires breaking and rendering one or both side useless

Never going back
Sep 25, 2009
636 posts
510 upvotes
just tried and promo code ran out
if you really want one u may be able to message seller and get another code
Jul 31, 2016
482 posts
861 upvotes
Whitby
danascully wrote: Can't imagine using wired earbuds in 2021

No untangling wires out of pocket
Routing wires through clothing
Catching wires on stuff
Wire noise when doing walking around or doing any type of running
Wires breaking and rendering one or both side useless

Never going back
Also cancer but yeah. (Spoken as a BT user)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
2738 posts
2315 upvotes
Toronto
RFD effect... When I posted 848 orders jumped to 908.
May 2, 2019
463 posts
618 upvotes
If I message the seller would they be able to give me the promo code?
Nov 4, 2014
340 posts
329 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just tried with MT1202105057, still worked for me.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
2738 posts
2315 upvotes
Toronto
archon6784 wrote: Just tried with MT1202105057, still worked for me.
Yeah looks like it's still on as I just saw the order number jump to 1031 orders.
May 12, 2020
96 posts
116 upvotes
Couldn't get the new user promo code, but got the one posted by OP to work. For $6 CAD, why not! Thanks OP.
Apr 20, 2017
262 posts
366 upvotes
Montreal
Got a pair from the last time they were mentioned on RFD and I was really impressed with the sound for the money.
As the OP mentioned on the other thread, don't forget to break them in (72 hrs of heavy bass music) it really makes a difference. I also did the other mod mentioned. All in all, I'm very pleased with the deal.

Mod: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/kb-ear- ... t-16297103
most things haven't worked out
May 2, 2019
463 posts
618 upvotes
contva wrote: Got a pair from the last time they were mentioned on RFD and I was really impressed with the sound for the money.
As the OP mentioned on the other thread, don't forget to break them in (72 hrs of heavy bass music) it really makes a difference. I also did the other mod mentioned. All in all, I'm very pleased with the deal.

Mod: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/kb-ear- ... t-16297103
Just curious, why do these iems have to be burned in?
May 2, 2019
463 posts
618 upvotes
Ok so I just messaged the seller and he agreed to give me a final price of $4 usd. Seems like a steal at that price regardless so I'll order it. Thanks OP!

In case you don't know how to do it, first you click buy now, select paypal as the payment option, but don't actually pay, close the pop up paypal window and it will say your payment has failed. Go back to the orders page and you'll see your order awaiting payment. There should be a contact seller button, click that and tell them you would like a discount. Hope this helps. If I'm not clear please let me know.
Apr 20, 2017
262 posts
366 upvotes
Montreal
haroldliang wrote: Just curious, why do these iems have to be burned in?
Hmmm... I didn't question it before now. I don't know, seemed to make sense, maybe the membrane is too stiff. To me, it seemed to have made a difference, but yeah, it might be just my imagination...
most things haven't worked out
May 2, 2019
463 posts
618 upvotes
Ok so quick update, if you create a new account and apply the new user coupon, you can get the final price to $1.32 CAD by contacting the seller after clicking place order but not actually paying for it, and ask for a discount. After around 15 minutes the new price will appear.
Mar 8, 2017
199 posts
390 upvotes
haroldliang wrote: Just curious, why do these iems have to be burned in?
contva wrote: Hmmm... I didn't question it before now. I don't know, seemed to make sense, maybe the membrane is too stiff. To me, it seemed to have made a difference, but yeah, it might be just my imagination...
Some say it's a myth, some say it's real. It might just be in your head. I believe it's a myth. You choose what you believe :)
Jan 2, 2014
69 posts
18 upvotes
I just received it from last order and I had used the discount code to order another one again without the new account discount.
I cannot use the same discount code in the same account anymore. I guess one account is allowed to use it once only.
Comparing to my current headphones, TRN MT1 has better sound quality when playing music. I can rank them as TRN MT1 > MPOW H7 > JBL T450BT by sound quality. Currently MPOW H7 is selling on amazon.ca for the price CAD$49 and JBL T450BT was sold at normal price at CAD$79
Strongly recommend TRN MT1 for such a tiny price.