Price:
29.99 USD
Savings:
50%
Expiry:
December 13, 2019
Retailer:
Aliexpress
This New Smart Watch looks good...Just released.
Last edited by ChandramouliM113650 on Dec 9th, 2019 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
13 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2009
1134 posts
558 upvotes
Calgary
Anyone bought previous gen before?
Jul 10, 2019
62 posts
30 upvotes
Placed an order. Use AWARDS2019 promo at chekcout for another $4 off your order.
Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
11966 posts
1806 upvotes
umidigi products are good in theory, but need massive refinement........
Aug 28, 2010
110 posts
54 upvotes
Umidigi products are looking good on paper and money. However, if anything gose wrong, warranty will be nothing and customer services will be useless and no response.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1265 posts
263 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
clsl wrote:
Dec 27th, 2019 12:34 am
Umidigi products are looking good on paper and money. However, if anything gose wrong, warranty will be nothing and customer services will be useless and no response.
I had 2 phones break and you’re basically out of luck.

The forums they block any negativity about their products so quickly that Apple is envious.

Looks great and performs great, when working for the first few months lol.
Aug 31, 2006
720 posts
440 upvotes
Norilsk
Maybe this will end up next to a few others in the broken case. But it costs less than any other watch currently in there and those houses are not getting back to me either on honouring any warranty... (maybe tied for cost with invicta 8926 if I don't factor in the NATO strap I bought for it) .

Holiday week n will be at the pool. On the ski hill + running and the gym. Have a tendency to break watches. So wht get an expensive digital watch that track fitness? Or give up on life an wear one of those fitbits that look like a tracking monitor for losers? This can do that and will let me know eh?! Plus, already have a NATO strap for it.
Dice rolled.
Last edited by fiscal-rick on Dec 27th, 2019 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
If I robbed the place I would be out by now....
Dec 17, 2017
721 posts
742 upvotes
They don't develop their own. They slap their name on oem watches
Jul 10, 2017
3 posts
on visual inspection, quite certain that this a amazfit bip shell with a tweaked OS, (i.e. in the absence of using tasker & amazafit tools you can't reply to text messages, noted has lesser battery life - but better capabilities?)
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
1277 posts
385 upvotes
Don't think this is the Amazfit Bip. For one thing, this thing is 5ATM where you can swim with. You are even recommended to take the Bip off when showering. The Bip also has GPS where this one doesn't.

I have bought 2 Amazfit Bips. One is still going strong but the charging cradle is no longer charging. The other one's cover came off after about 9 months or so. I bought it from Geekbuying and they are willing to "repair" it if I ship it back. Canada Post wants $90 to ship it back to China and that's more than what I paid for the watch. I was going to vacation in Hong Kong at the time so I took it there. Both Hong Kong Post and a courier company that I went to told me that anything with a Li Ion battery will be confiscated at the Chinese border.

So consist any warranty to be useless if bought from China. To Geekbuying's credit, they sent me $15US in paypal as compensation. For around $80, the Bip was great value when working.