Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
36%
Expiry:
April 7, 2019
Retailer:
AliExpress
There’s a preorder deal on the lower tier of these for $25 USD but for those looking for a released version with reviews and touch control this is a good deal.

Not sure if this is the lowest price historically but it is a good one.

Edit: Apparently 4 people have found this cheaper elsewhere, it'd be nice if they could link to where they got them instead of just downvoting. :rolleyes:
Images
  • image.jpg
Last edited by Growingupisold on Apr 4th, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
31 replies
Apr 18, 2008
573 posts
1043 upvotes
BC
Nice find, OP. I wish they came in a different colour.
[OP]
Aug 31, 2014
529 posts
876 upvotes
ontario
WontonNoodle wrote: The Redmi versions are black
Redmi versions won't have touch control, not a deal breaker to me personally but others might mind. They also haven't been released AFAIK so there are no reviews of the sound quality/overall.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6869 posts
5782 upvotes
Burlington
SuckaB wrote: Any coupons we can stack?
aliexpress coupon system is 1 of the worst.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2004
2161 posts
570 upvotes
Richmond, BC
Growingupisold wrote: Redmi versions won't have touch control, not a deal breaker to me personally but others might mind. They also haven't been released AFAIK so there are no reviews of the sound quality/overall.
I read somewhere they are identical? idk
[OP]
Aug 31, 2014
529 posts
876 upvotes
ontario
syn3rgetic wrote: I read somewhere they are identical? idk
I don't believe they are, the Redmi versions definitely won't have the touch controls, may be other things they are missing too but since they aren't release I'm not sure.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
4474 posts
6088 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Off topic, are the wired xiaomi earphones still the best bang for your buck earphones?
[OP]
Aug 31, 2014
529 posts
876 upvotes
ontario
SuckaB wrote: Any coupons we can stack?
It's showing me $3 off if you register for a new account, easy to do just use a throwaway email.
Jan 28, 2008
348 posts
120 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I would recommend QCY T1 over this.
[OP]
Aug 31, 2014
529 posts
876 upvotes
ontario
ccomkim wrote: I would recommend QCY T1 over this.
QCY T1C.

That is a good option too, this is for people who might want a minimalistic look and a bigger brand like Xiaomi. Another good option is the Sabbat X12 Pros but I have never seen those on sale.
Last edited by Growingupisold on Apr 4th, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 1, 2019
46 posts
36 upvotes
explain to me how the listening length is calculated. it says 4, hours, 5 hours, 12 hours. what the hell does that mean?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5136 posts
1608 upvotes
Vancouver
Growingupisold wrote: QCY T1S.

That is a good option too, this is for people who might want a minimalistic look and a bigger brand like Xiaomi. Another good option is the Sabbat X12 Pros but I have never seen those on sale.
I saw a T1C model so whats the difference between T1, T1S and T1C models
[OP]
Aug 31, 2014
529 posts
876 upvotes
ontario
hesp wrote: I saw a T1C model so whats the difference between T1, T1S and T1C models
My bad, I meant to type QCY T1C, thats the model you want if you're looking for cheaper than these.
Mar 23, 2012
44 posts
62 upvotes
Brampton
Nikhilvoid wrote: Off topic, are the wired xiaomi earphones still the best bang for your buck earphones?
been using xiaomi wired earphones since a long time. there could be cheaper ones in the same sound quality range, but durability wise these are some of the best branded.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2012
1299 posts
1181 upvotes
Hongcouver
I think this article on Gear best is the most helpful for people who wants to see the comparison between Xiaomi and Redmi Airdots.

(NVM, I believe RFD have blacklist Gear Best and can't link anything to their website, you will have to google it)

As Op stated, Redmi is physical button but Xiaomi comes with a touch control and probably because of those touch controls, it is slightly (probably unnoticeable) heavier and wider.
As a true RFDer, the Redmi is a way better headphones to go with as they have so little difference..... but at almost half the price.
CheapBuddy wrote: thanks you, i like this balls a lot, at Tin Horton... i got balls before at walmart and where all dry and old
Dec 9, 2003
350 posts
160 upvotes
The Air Dots Pro are meant to be really good however the demand drove the price to double what it was worth.
[OP]
Aug 31, 2014
529 posts
876 upvotes
ontario
janko023 wrote: The Air Dots Pro are meant to be really good however the demand drove the price to double what it was worth.
They're included in this sale too though I have to say not as deep of a discount as I was hoping for. I'd probably have gone for them if they were under $80, currently $97.15CAD.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Xiaomi- ... a066b8ee37