Expired Hot Deals

[aliexpress] Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Smart Fitness Tracker - C$ 20.81 / Possible C$ 11.58 With New User Code @ Xiaomi Store / Aliexpress

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2020 8:33 pm
[OP]
Banned
May 25, 2020
3 posts
18 upvotes

Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Smart Fitness Tracker - C$ 20.81 / Possible C$ 11.58 With New User Code @ Xiaomi Store / Aliexpress

Deal Link:
Price:
C$ 20.81
Retailer:
aliexpress
You can get a new buyer coupon for C$ 4.16.

Still a good fitness tracker even now, none of the colour screen etc that's expected these days, but still a quality band ^^

• Mi Band Fitness Watch - Lightweight, comfortable wristband design with an adjustable strap, 0.78" OLED touch-screen and a battery life of up to 20 days
  • Connect via Bluetooth (to Android 4.4/iOS 9.0 phones or later) to see notifications from app messages (WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.), incoming calls, caller ID, SMS and activity goals
  • Water resistant - Achieve your fitness goals with a sports watch waterproof up to 50 metres and set behaviour tags for different activities
  • Fitness tracker with heart rate monitoring, calorie counter, automatic step counter, distance, date/time, and sleep monitor
  • With the Mi Fit App, you can set customised daily targets, choose exercise classes, and view full metrics history and weekly progress reports
63 replies
Dec 18, 2005
819 posts
826 upvotes
Montreal
Good price, after discounts. Just an FYI: the Mi Band 5 was just released, so there might be further discounts on the Mi Band 4 coming soon. The one in the OP is 2 generations old now. I'm still rocking the Mi Band 2, but the screen is starting to look a little dim, so I'm hoping the 4 will be heavily discounted soon.
Jul 28, 2016
3 posts
1 upvote
bostonontario wrote: Is the 4 worth that extra 10-12 bucks?
4th Gen comes with a AMOLED colour display so it’s worth it if you could find it for just extra 10-12 bucks. But I would get the 5th Gen which just came out. 5th Gen has a new charging method which does not require you to take off the strap before you charge.
Nov 26, 2008
787 posts
411 upvotes
GTA
Johnkoo wrote: 4th Gen comes with a AMOLED colour display so it’s worth it if you could find it for just extra 10-12 bucks. But I would get the 5th Gen which just came out. 5th Gen has a new charging method which does not require you to take off the strap before you charge.
I thought I saw it for 32 on aliexpress on a quick search, I better double check.
Nov 14, 2006
263 posts
278 upvotes
Montreal
Raptors wrote: Always on display?
No. Only when you turn the wrist to face you - probably sensor built-in to detect the wrist motion.

I have MiBand 3 and it is worthwhile dualities fitness tracker and Bluetooth linked text/email/phone notifier.
Oct 5, 2014
23 posts
15 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Have Mi band 4.
For users that only need the basic necessities such as myself (notifications from phone, heart rate, sleep monitor + basic watch functions), Mi bane 4 and 5 would have minimal differences.

Peak battery life was, no joke, almost 3 weeks.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7410 posts
4890 upvotes
Canada
None of these chinese junk trackers have accurate tracking of anything.

Get the Galaxy Fit E for $49 from Staples if care about accuracy (still not perfect, but much better than xiaomi)
Tangerine, Public Mobile, and Freedom Mobile customer
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
4031 posts
919 upvotes
Hamilton
any link to a good version 5 that supports google pay and NFC properly in North America?
Dec 29, 2014
221 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto, ON
This is a very good deal with the coupon but they don't accept PayPal. Is anyone else a bit nervous of using a credit card on this site?
Dec 29, 2014
221 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto, ON
RFDQ1016 wrote: None of these chinese junk trackers have accurate tracking of anything.

Get the Galaxy Fit E for $49 from Staples if care about accuracy (still not perfect, but much better than xiaomi)
All the reviews I've read indicate that the Mi Band's tracking and heart rate monitor is at par with Fitbit.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
8162 posts
4527 upvotes
Toronto
Screen sizes:

Miband 3: 0.78", mono 80x128
Miband 4: 0.95", colour 120x240
Miband 5: 1.1", colour 126x294
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1225 posts
780 upvotes
Striker60 wrote: This is a very good deal with the coupon but they don't accept PayPal. Is anyone else a bit nervous of using a credit card on this site?
Aliexpress is part of Alibaba. It's probably one of the biggest companies in the world. I think your credit card is going to be fine.
Apr 14, 2019
637 posts
551 upvotes
Striker60 wrote: All the reviews I've read indicate that the Mi Band's tracking and heart rate monitor is at par with Fitbit.
Yeah but pizza pizza is cardboard
Who do you think you are? Tryna tell me how to live my life. Especially when you live yours like a.......