Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
aliexpress

Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Smart Fitness Tracker - C$ 20.81 / Possible C$ 11.58 With New User Code @ Xiaomi Store / Aliexpress

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2020 8:33 pm
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
26749 posts
24193 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Are you sure either of those are genuine Xiaomi products? Both listings are for an "M4" band. The official name of the Xiaomi product is "Mi Smart Band 4." There are other detail differences that suggest these are fakes.
veni, vidi, Visa
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
722 upvotes
it says Xiaomi in the titles?! I guess i got burned, again, by the virus, of counterfeiting communists,
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2009
5096 posts
3334 upvotes
These are the dangerous RFD threads, a deal that is too good but I seriously don't need it but it's only $20 or less.

I had the Miband 2 and even just as a simple watch with notifications is great. I bought it with super low expectations, i don't work out but step count is great, notifications is awesome especially if you're the type of person to leave your phone on silent for work meetings etc. It reminds you to stand up if you sit too long! Battery life I get 2-3 weeks!!! Charges back up in 30 minutes. Bluetooth connection I never had any issues and the app is pretty good.

Comparing to the Skagen smart watch I already bought this year....WearOS is finnicky and clumsy, i had to reconnect bluetooth a few times, occasionally it hangs but fixes itself, sometimes the time on always on freezes...which made me late for some things. But i bought it as a nicer watch to have vs the miband.

If you don't have a smartwatch already but interested, this is a must buy! It's $20 or less, a must buy!
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
26749 posts
24193 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
rcnrcnrcn wrote: it says Xiaomi in the titles?! I guess i got burned, again, by the virus, of counterfeiting communists,
Compare the AliExpress listings with the genuine Xiaomi product description: Mi Smart Band 4.

Note e.g. that the AE listings talk about stuff like "blood pressure" and "SpO2" monitoring. That's total bullshit. The Xiaomi doesn't do any of that stuff nor do any reputable fitness bands.

veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2009
5096 posts
3334 upvotes
rcnrcnrcn wrote: it says Xiaomi in the titles?! I guess i got burned, again, by the virus, of counterfeiting communists,
yep only in china will they knock off the knockoffs....
Xiaomi is a huge brand though, tons of great products but they also have some questionable knockoffs. Don't understand them sometimes, they have the ability to design great original products...then they resort to copying and pasting.
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
722 upvotes
bhrm wrote: yep only in china will they knock off the knockoffs....
Xiaomi is a huge brand though, tons of great products but they also have some questionable knockoffs. Don't understand them sometimes, they have the ability to design great original products...then they resort to copying and pasting.
Yeah I think it's the anything for money attitude, literally anything, for money, I may have to consider cutting chinese products off for too many reasons to list, quality being foremost,
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2009
5096 posts
3334 upvotes
rcnrcnrcn wrote: Yeah I think it's the anything for money attitude, literally anything, for money, I may have to consider cutting chinese products off for too many reasons to list, quality being foremost,
Quality is not an issue with Xiaomi stuff, never had any issues. Really solid phones, household gadgets and my old miband 2 is rock solid. i thought it would die after a year but it's over 3 years now and battery life still strong. The straps don't last long, so I buy a bunch from ebay, $2-5 each anyways. I spent more on bands than the watch itself!
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
26749 posts
24193 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
bhrm wrote: yep only in china will they knock off the knockoffs....
If you believe that then AliExpress is also your go-to place for "Rolex" watches ;)

Just because the listing says "Xiaomi" in the title doesn't mean it's the genuine article. The seller has taken some, er, "liberties" in their description.

And why would Xiaomi copy and paste their own products then sell them for a fraction of the price? Where's the profit in that?
veni, vidi, Visa
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
722 upvotes
bylo wrote: If you believe that then AliExpress is also your go-to place for "Rolex" watches ;)

Just because the listing says "Xiaomi" in the title doesn't mean it's the genuine article. The seller has taken some, er, "liberties" in their description.

And why would Xiaomi copy and paste their own products then sell them for a fraction of the price? Where's the profit in that?
I think he was saying they knock off OTHER products, as well as have some ORIGINAL products of their own,
Banned
Jul 1, 2020
1 posts
Striker60 wrote: This is a very good deal with the coupon but they don't accept PayPal. Is anyone else a bit nervous of using a credit card on this site?
This should be ok, ever purchased on aliexpress with my CC, no any problems, good service. They re giant company in China, should be ok with this.
Oct 7, 2007
107 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Mi band 5 is out for $34.98US $1.99 shipping is included about $47.55CAD after coupon applied
Your text to link here...

Sorry if link is not working. Go to
Gear best . Com
Search
Xiaomi Mi Band 5
Choose the second one. Not the flash sale

Use coupon code: A4DA595FC3627000
at checkout
Sep 19, 2012
614 posts
349 upvotes
Kitchener
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001162 ... y0gSz&mp=1

Is this the official Mi Band 5?

I'm just looking for a smart watch mostly for phone notifications and alarm reminders etc, but heart rate monitoring and sleep tracking would be nice too (not sure if the Mi Bands do that).

Any reason for me to spend $30 more for the Mi Band 5?

I can get Mi Band 3 for $16 (after $4 coupon), Mi Band 4 for $33, or Mi Band 5 (assuming this is real ) for $47.
Sep 6, 2017
152 posts
52 upvotes
any links to legit mi band 4? searching ali express, there are so many fakes, hard to tell
May 22, 2007
177 posts
60 upvotes
Calgary
aznduk wrote: Mi band 5 is out for $34.98US $1.99 shipping is included about $47.55CAD after coupon applied
[url=https://m.********.com/smart-wristband/pp_3003696083657113.html?wid=2000001&utm_source=mail_api&utm_medium=mail&utm_campaign=GB_special_200702_1593683088_l14&eo=TkGB2020702s&cdn_redirect=0]Your text to link here...[/url]

Sorry if link is not working. Go to
Gear best . Com
Search
Xiaomi Mi Band 5
Choose the second one. Not the flash sale

Use coupon code: A4DA595FC3627000
at checkout

Is that the Global Version or the Chinese version?
Nov 30, 2019
62 posts
19 upvotes
dlllw wrote: Is that the Global Version or the Chinese version?
The global version will be marketed as the Smart Band I believe - not out yet.

Itching to get one - last one I had was the quite basic 1S.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
26749 posts
24193 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Tumdace wrote: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001162475447.html

Is this the official Mi Band 5?
It would seem so. Their store front carries all Xiaomi stuff, claims to be authorized by Xiaomi and has a 98%+ rating.
I'm just looking for a smart watch mostly for phone notifications and alarm reminders etc, but heart rate monitoring and sleep tracking would be nice too (not sure if the Mi Bands do that).

Any reason for me to spend $30 more for the Mi Band 5?

I can get Mi Band 3 for $16 (after $4 coupon), Mi Band 4 for $33, or Mi Band 5 (assuming this is real ) for $47.
You'll have to compare features, especially re notifications in terms of what's supported, length of text, etc. For me battery life is also very important. Mi Bands seem to range from about 2 weeks to over a month based on model.

All of these models do HR and sleep tracking (as does even the Mi Band 2.)
suhail1724 wrote: any links to legit mi band 4? searching ali express, there are so many fakes, hard to tell
See Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Smartband from the same "Xiaomi Mi Store" as @Tumdace linked to.
veni, vidi, Visa

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)