Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
aliexpress

Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Smart Fitness Tracker - C$ 20.81 / Possible C$ 11.58 With New User Code @ Xiaomi Store / Aliexpress

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2020 8:33 pm
Deal Fanatic
May 8, 2002
5678 posts
2362 upvotes
mrumble wrote: I just received my Chinese Mi Band 5 yesterday, non-NFC. From what I was able to research, NFC is limited to AliPay anyway and not compatible with world banks. My past Mi Band was v2 so this is a huge upgrade for me. There is an option to share HR data with other devices, but I think this is BTLE only. I have Polar watch somewhere around here I can maybe try so if I find it I'll report back. It was super easy to change the language to English in the official Mi Fit app and they seem to have done a lot to incorporate some of the features I used to use a 3rd party app for.
mrumble wrote: June 20, Registered Air Mail (G3ar Best)
Awesome, thanks ordered from same site a couple weeks ago, can't wait to try it out. Coming from an Amazfit Bip, which is quite a few years old now...
Jan 28, 2008
372 posts
134 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
bostonontario wrote: Is the 4 worth that extra 10-12 bucks?
yes, it is definitely worth buying the 4. in my personal opinion, it is even better than the 5 because of better battery life(a week more) and the better resolution of the screen. Some mentioning about the charger, but you can get an extra charger that makes you not to take it off from the band to charge for like 2-3 dollars extra.
I highly recommend buying the 4.
Mar 26, 2012
231 posts
287 upvotes
Mississauga
Slightly off-topic, but anything I've purchased from Ali-Express (under 20$) has not been delivered. I sent in a request for refund and they denied it, twice. I have like 6 items that were successfully delivered, but 2 items that were under 20$ did not arrive and they wouldn't issue me a refund. Makes no sense. They said to just wait because it will eventually arrive since last it shows was leaving the country. That was 2.5 months ago.

My point (other than ranting) is that I'd be hesitant to order this since it does not seem to arrive with high success, and their support is nearly non-existant.