Hot Deals

[ALIEXPRESS] Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S 6GB 128GB $303.41all in

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2020 5:29 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1398 posts
498 upvotes
The one i ordered on April 27th only got shipped today... Incase someone is deciding on whether or not they want to order from hong kong goldway...
Whats going to end up being $60 in shipping cost(DHL + Duties) for something thats taking a full month to get to me seems a little unreasonable.
Nov 5, 2018
199 posts
178 upvotes
Scott86 wrote: The one i ordered on April 27th only got shipped today... Incase someone is deciding on whether or not they want to order from hong kong goldway...
Whats going to end up being $60 in shipping cost(DHL + Duties) for something thats taking a full month to get to me seems a little unreasonable.
Do not bother paying for shipping on these... The paid shipping almost always comes with duties. The free shipping comes without.
Nov 5, 2018
199 posts
178 upvotes
lbnmigsejldrwudkbm wrote: Does anyone know if this works with Public Mobile?
Scott86 wrote: The one i ordered on April 27th only got shipped today... Incase someone is deciding on whether or not they want to order from hong kong goldway...
Public mobile offers the same coverage as Telus and Koodo.

You'll be fine to order this one.
Dec 23, 2015
958 posts
1175 upvotes
Thanks for the info. Would be interested to know shipping times now, by courier and regular mail. Anyone actually received their phone? I did see that someone posted they got theirs in a week via DHL, any others?
Jun 5, 2016
123 posts
202 upvotes
was going to get the 9s but went for Umidigi power 3 for 100$ less.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1391 posts
191 upvotes
6060842 wrote: Thanks for the info. Would be interested to know shipping times now, by courier and regular mail. Anyone actually received their phone? I did see that someone posted they got theirs in a week via DHL, any others?
Mines shipped May 5 "handed over to airline" and "departed country of origin". No updates since.

Dang that's a long flight.
Jan 16, 2017
466 posts
286 upvotes
why did you go with HK goldway shipping was like30 dollars
Ferinthu1 wrote: Do not bother paying for shipping on these... The paid shipping almost always comes with duties. The free shipping comes without.
there wasn't an unpaid option, how did you get that?
Nov 5, 2018
199 posts
178 upvotes
reesefitzmaurice wrote: why did you go with HK goldway shipping was like30 dollars

there wasn't an unpaid option, how did you get that?
You know what... my mistake. Typically they have a free option. I noticed it wasn't for this one.
Jun 16, 2017
72 posts
8 upvotes
Can someone confirm that this will work on Freedom (GTA)? I was on Freedom chat and they said they can only confirm if I have the IMEI
Thx
Oct 9, 2009
15 posts
17 upvotes
'bertuh
Did anyone else have the issue with shipping DHL to Alberta - that we're somehow "remote"? Cancelled my order.
Jun 16, 2017
72 posts
8 upvotes
Best price I am seeing is $284CAD + 42 DHL shipping = $326CAD for the 6/128 version. This vendor did not have a free shipping option but total price is the lowest I have found.
Also 2.75% + $10 Rakuten = $18 (pays for the duty)