Real Estate

Locked: All Canadians who want it will be vaccinated by September - Canadato get doses of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines this month

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2020 12:42 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2010
1406 posts
1098 upvotes
Ontario
mazerbeaner wrote: Ya you wish but the government and corporations have a massive vested interest in a return to normal consumption levels. You'll be back in a cubicle by June 2021 mark my words.
I know you know way better than me, but i will not be back in a cubicle by June 2021. Nor earlier. But feel free to make any assumptions you want.

And does your normal looks like this?
Welcome to the new normal: Vaccine Passports and Health Passes
Limits may be placed on unvaccinated Ontarians: Dr. David Williams. but “Not that someone is going to be forced to take it against their will,” Williams said.
Feb 2, 2007
926 posts
840 upvotes
GTA
CondoMan98 wrote: Triggered again.

Sad.
Not sure if you would take my post as "triggered", but I feel like asking you: why the three part signature?
  1. I do not need approval --> Sure, I don't need anyone's approval either.
  2. I do not need friends --> Really? Humans are generally social creatures, and most would say that good friends are to be desired.
  3. I do what I want --> Sure, same for me (of course, taking my family into account).
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
9016 posts
10312 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
choclover wrote: Another data point for consideration:
People need to stop listening to Bill Gates (and CNN for that matter.) They really do.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 22, 2011
10299 posts
12804 upvotes
Toronto
cartfan123 wrote: People need to stop listening to Bill Gates (and CNN for that matter.) They really do.
We are also a different country too. All Canadians who want a vaccine will get it August 2021 at the latest
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2005
1530 posts
38 upvotes
cartfan123 wrote: People need to stop listening to Bill Gates (and CNN for that matter.) They really do.
What is wrong with Bill Gates?
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
3360 posts
3705 upvotes
Toronto
Why is this in the RE section?
Nov 27, 2020
41 posts
79 upvotes
That would be wonderful. I truly hope for this to happen, but vaccinations for children (under 16, I think) haven’t been approved. I think things won’t really be back to normal until all kids go back to a physical school.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 22, 2011
10299 posts
12804 upvotes
Toronto
joepipe wrote: Why is this in the RE section?
Because covid impacts real estate. It being eradicated will make a difference.
Aug 17, 2018
532 posts
969 upvotes
mazerbeaner wrote: Because covid impacts real estate. It being eradicated will make a difference.
Eradicated? I do not think anyone believes that Covid can ever be eradicated - Dr Fauci says that, the WHO says that but I assume that must be fake news. With all that exaggerated optimism and negligence of what the experts say, it is about time to start that Youtube channel so we can all learn!

Jokes aside, we will learn to live with it. Cases will go down for sure. Will it ever be gone? Most likely not.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2016
1886 posts
912 upvotes
Serasera wrote: That would be wonderful. I truly hope for this to happen, but vaccinations for children (under 16, I think) haven’t been approved. I think things won’t really be back to normal until all kids go back to a physical school.
Pfizer/Moderna vaccines will be approved for teens 12 and older before supplies ramp up enough for every adult who wants one. I think the "real normal" will be held back by vaccine hesitancy. International travels can't return to 2019 levels until the virus is effectively eradicated. Vaccine passports and health screenings can be a big drag on big conferences and tourism, which has significant impact on downtown condos.
Dec 16, 2020
1 posts
I wonder if they will insist on people having a vaccine prior to real estate showings
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2009
2433 posts
1419 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
anabeces wrote: What is wrong with Bill Gates?
Nothing but old retired Bill is giving advice that doesn't impact him since he is already rich. Young working Bill from 1989, Bezos, and Musk would favor a different approach.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 22, 2011
10299 posts
12804 upvotes
Toronto
Under promise and over deliver. Watch us be back to normal before summer even starts.

PM says feds being cautious with estimates, but vaccine timeline could accelerate

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/ ... -1.5236138
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 22, 2011
10299 posts
12804 upvotes
Toronto
Under promise and over deliver. Watch us be back to normal before summer even starts.

PM says feds being cautious with estimates, but vaccine timeline could accelerate

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/ ... -1.5236138
Sep 30, 2001
28547 posts
7726 upvotes
Toronto
joepipe wrote: Why is this in the RE section?
i agree. We have a number of existing COVID threads already
We're all in this together. Be kind and civil with one another