Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
All Ett

50% off Wallets - end Wallet butt bulge

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 7th, 2020 4:58 pm
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21706 posts
17379 upvotes
Markham

50% off Wallets - end Wallet butt bulge

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Retailer:
All Ett
For those who don't know what big deal is, it's a much thinner wallet than traditional wallets you buy. Roughly half to be more precise because the way they stack credit cards. It holds roughly 20 credit/loyalty/cards.

The MULE ORIGINAL WALLET is on sale $47 CAD vs $101 Regular. There are other wallets on sale as well but the Original Mule is the the ORIGINAL.

The Mule Commuter looks like it's the same wallet but it has a interior transit card pocket and a zippered coin pocket....Also on sale $47 (vs $101 regular).

The interior of the MULE original has a split in the currency section...you can put "wider" foreign currency in there as well.

The wallet comes in two version...nylon outside or leather outside, RFID theft protection inside. I recommend the Leather outside.

We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
16 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2866 posts
4104 upvotes
Toronto
I used to have one of these and loved it. Only reason I got rid of it is that I wanted one with a built-in money clip.
Jan 18, 2017
422 posts
449 upvotes
have one - leather- love it..have 10 cards in it..super thin..lots of room for other things

unless you want a "castanza" type of wallet..

this is a no Brainer
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3259 posts
3286 upvotes
I'm not a huge fan of the design of it. I already have a difficult time finding my cards in a normal wallet but having them all stacked together like that seems like a horror show. I side pocket my wallet so thinking I'll pass on this for now but good find OP
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Aug 14, 2004
137 posts
215 upvotes
I have this wallet and love it. But...DO NOT BUY IT FROM all-ett.com.
-Very slow order processing
-they send it USPS so you will end up paying being delayed with Customs
-They declare the MSRP on the declaration form so you pay GST on MSRP when it arrives
-USPS means $10 customs processing charge

Again. I love this wallet. Buy it from amazon.ca not all-ett.com
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2019
1648 posts
865 upvotes
Might also want to look at SECRID for thin wallets which is what I use. Multiple options but mine takes 11 cards total and a small fold for cash/receipts. 5 most used cards are in a pop up which makes them easy to remove and yet they do not fall out. Generally I keep cash and crap in one pocket and the wallet in another and my wallet only has emergency money - like $20. I have had this wallet for 5 years and no issues at all and it does have RFID protection.
secrid.com for details. Also available on Amazon.ca and I believe Harry Rosen and a couple of other places but not sure of those.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
mayhan wrote: I have this wallet and love it. But...DO NOT BUY IT FROM all-ett.com.
-They declare the MSRP on the declaration form so you pay GST on MSRP when it arrives

Haven't ordered from this site, or even ordered this wallet, but USPS has NEVER charged a customs processing fee, or brokerage fee, and I have received a lot of stuff from the US, but if it ships UPS or DHL, run! Almost always a customs fee, and their brokerage fee for paying said fee for you to process the package.

However, you are correct, in checking Amazon, for $5 more (actually it's the leather one I think), I would go that route, quick shipping and no fees whatsoever! Plus free returns, if you are not happy with it, return it to Amazon, no shipping cost, etc.

Are these really that great? Not that my wallet is huge, but I carry maybe 8 cards, including DL and OHIP, not that my wallet is big by any means, but I do find that the way the cards stack in front of each other, the top 1/4" or whatever snaps off from me sitting on it, and the other cards pressing up against it.
Last edited by jackass_ca on Jan 31st, 2020 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
5485 posts
2762 upvotes
so to make your wallet thinner, it's now a bunch taller.

i don't get it.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
BenK wrote: so to make your wallet thinner, it's now a bunch taller.

i don't get it.
That;s what I am wondering, want to give it a go, I guess they have a 30 day return window too, but wondering if this can still be worn inside the back pocket, and sat on? Stacking the 2 cards widths would make me believe it's taller as well.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Aug 14, 2004
137 posts
215 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: Haven't ordered from this site, or even ordered this wallet, but USPS has NEVER charged a customs processing fee, or brokerage fee, and I have received a lot of stuff from the US, but if it ships UPS or DHL, run! Almost always a customs fee, and their brokerage fee for paying said fee for you to process the package.

However, you are correct, in checking Amazon, for $5 more (actually it's the leather one I think), I would go that route, quick shipping and no fees whatsoever! Plus free returns, if you are not happy with it, return it to Amazon, no shipping cost, etc.

Are these really that great? Not that my wallet is huge, but I carry maybe 8 cards, including DL and OHIP, not that my wallet is big by any means, but I do find that the way the cards stack in front of each other, the top 1/4" or whatever snaps off from me sitting on it, and the other cards pressing up against it.
If the value of the package is less than $20 there isn't a charge by canadapost. If it is over that you can still get lucky. These are expensive wallets especially when they put the MSRP on the declaration. https://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/manu ... toms-e.asp. You are right about UPS, FedEx and DHL being excessively punitive with their Brokerage fees if you use the wrong shipping class. If you use "ground" shipping for any of those you will get hosed BAD. If it is an express service then the brokerage is usually included in the service. Amazon.com has some sort of preclearance service for their international shipments.

As far as the wallets, yes they are that great. I love the layout of the cards because if I put it in my back pocket it is not some stupid lump that I'm sitting on. If you are buying your clothes in the men's section and not children's then the wallet should fit fine in your pockets.
Aug 14, 2004
137 posts
215 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: That;s what I am wondering, want to give it a go, I guess they have a 30 day return window too, but wondering if this can still be worn inside the back pocket, and sat on? Stacking the 2 cards widths would make me believe it's taller as well.
If fits great in a back pocket. Vertically the cards don't overlap and the wallet is thin so the wallet can articulate and flex when you sit on it.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21706 posts
17379 upvotes
Markham
jackass_ca wrote: Haven't ordered from this site, or even ordered this wallet, but USPS has NEVER charged a customs processing fee, or brokerage fee, and I have received a lot of stuff from the US, but if it ships UPS or DHL, run! Almost always a customs fee, and their brokerage fee for paying said fee for you to process the package.

BenK wrote: so to make your wallet thinner, it's now a bunch taller.

i don't get it.
jackass_ca wrote: That;s what I am wondering, want to give it a go, I guess they have a 30 day return window too, but wondering if this can still be worn inside the back pocket, and sat on? Stacking the 2 cards widths would make me believe it's taller as well.
This wallet is "taller" but it still fits in your back pocket...the "tallness" might be a added plus if you travel and carry multiple foreign currencies as some currency bills are also taller than ours.
It really benefits those who have quite a few cards in a very bulky traditional wallet as it will be halved.

Rough measurement of this wallet is 5" x 4". Compare this against your existing wallet.

For those ppl who carry a lot of cards and have a fat wallet...this wallet is fantastic IMO.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Jun 28, 2015
693 posts
743 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mayhan wrote: I have this wallet and love it. But...DO NOT BUY IT FROM all-ett.com.

You only get hit with the $10 customs fee if Customs actually inspects it (which is pretty rare). Same with the taxes.
Jun 28, 2015
693 posts
743 upvotes
Toronto, ON
LoANeal wrote: I'm not a huge fan of the design of it. I already have a difficult time finding my cards in a normal wallet but having them all stacked together like that seems like a horror show. I side pocket my wallet so thinking I'll pass on this for now but good find OP
When you want to find a card, fan them out like a poker hand.
Aug 14, 2004
137 posts
215 upvotes
mhall1 wrote: You only get hit with the $10 customs fee if Customs actually inspects it (which is pretty rare). Same with the taxes.
I mentioned previously, Canada Post/Customs is more likely to charge duty on the package when the value is high. With all-ett declaring the MSRP that makes it more likely. I agree about the rarity as I rarely have to pay anything on the Aliexpress.com junk that I order. But, I am not as lucky as you since packages valued around $100 don't make it through for me.