Students

All Michener Institute Applicants for the 2014 year

[OP]
Nov 24, 2013
8 posts
2 upvotes
Kitchener, ON

All Michener Institute Applicants for the 2014 year

Hello Everyone, this thread is to facilitate dialogue among all students that applied to Michener for any program. I know they are sending emails aof invitations to MMI's. Has anyone received an invitation? Also, what programs did you all apply to?

I applied to:
-Respiratory Therapy
-Cardiovascular Perfusion
-Diagnostic Cytology

Lets keep the convo moving guys :D
196 replies
Nov 25, 2013
6 posts
North York, ON
I applied MLS and I am still waiting for the email related to MMI. It takes really long time.
(-______- :)
[OP]
Nov 24, 2013
8 posts
2 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
they sent an email stating that Wednesday the 16th will be the last day that invitations for MMI will be sent. so cross your fingers
Nov 30, 2013
12 posts
Mississauga, ON
nothing yet checking mail every 10 mins :) thats really late this year. i applied one to ultrasound.....plz share if someone get some thing out of michener
Nov 30, 2013
12 posts
Mississauga, ON
keep the thread moving ...it lowers the stress a bit to see others in same boat.....best of luck to all of you........
Nov 25, 2013
6 posts
North York, ON
Just now I've got MMI email.
You guys will get soon.
Nov 30, 2013
12 posts
Mississauga, ON
To me they said no extension to Mmi however if need arise they gona second round mmi invitation on April 23rd.

Depressed;(
Sep 20, 2013
293 posts
121 upvotes
Mississauga
Got rejected for Ultrasound but got invitation for Chiropody. These were the 2 programs I applied in. If anyone has any experience of MMI or something like it , please share.
Dec 1, 2013
2 posts
is there anyone who got MMI invitation? any international student?
Dec 1, 2013
2 posts
healthcare wrote: To me they said no extension to Mmi however if need arise they gona second round mmi invitation on April 23rd.

Depressed;(
I have got same message, what's this means ?
[OP]
Nov 24, 2013
8 posts
2 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
They didnt extend to me an MMI for all the programs I applied to. Does this mean an automatic rejection?
[OP]
Nov 24, 2013
8 posts
2 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Thats the same thing I got unfortunately. I'm quite surprised though. I thought I would atleast get in for Respiratory Therapy. I guess the programs at Michener are Super competitive.
Nov 30, 2013
9 posts
Toronto, ON
Got rejected for Ultrasound but got invitation for Respiratory Therapy. Michener is getting more and more competitive!
Nov 30, 2013
12 posts
Mississauga, ON
Congrats to all who got mmi invitation . I just want to ask did some one else has this line that if need arise they have second round of mmi invitation on April 21st ?
Jul 23, 2012
1 posts
Toronto
healthcare wrote: Congrats to all who got mmi invitation . I just want to ask did some one else has this line that if need arise they have second round of mmi invitation on April 21st ?
Yes I believe they say that for everyone.