• Dec 19th, 2017 11:09 am
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14214 posts
4351 upvotes
Montreal
big_mouth wrote: I got Costco deal, PS4 1T Slim + 2 Controllers + UNCHARTED: The Lost Legacy (download) = $299 today, feels this is a better deal since got extra controller.
I still think the RCSS one is much better, as a) it's cheaper ($299.98 all-in) b) I could choose the color of the controller, and c) I wasn't forced to get a "girlie game" download (I can play or sell off NBA 2K18).
Official Response from Dollarama Management:

Dollarama has a no exchange/no refund policy, and as a result, all sales are final. This information can be found on the screen of each check-out/point-of-sale in our stores as well as on each receipt.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14214 posts
4351 upvotes
Montreal
qbarnes95 wrote: Decided to go and get the PS4 1tb NBA bundle RCSS + a second controller
280+45=325
-25 GC
-40 NBA 2K18 Sale
-40 PC Points
=$220

Will be returning my BBB $260 in deal when it arrives.
It's really $260 both ways (PC Points = Cash) and the RCSS one bagged you a free controller.
Official Response from Dollarama Management:

Dollarama has a no exchange/no refund policy, and as a result, all sales are final. This information can be found on the screen of each check-out/point-of-sale in our stores as well as on each receipt.
Nov 24, 2017
3 posts
qbarnes95 wrote: Decided to go and get the PS4 1tb NBA bundle RCSS + a second controller
280+45=325
-25 GC
-40 NBA 2K18 Sale
-40 PC Points
=$220

Can I buy this off you? Walmart stuffed up my order. No more PS4 at these prices in stock anywhere else as far as I can see..
Nov 24, 2017
3 posts
Does anyone know where a good deal is still in stock online?
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
1740 posts
519 upvotes
Calgary
big_mouth wrote: I got Costco deal, PS4 1T Slim + 2 Controllers + UNCHARTED: The Lost Legacy (download) = $299 today, feels this is a better deal since got extra controller.
Is this still available? I looked at the Costco website and can't find it.
[OP]
Oct 6, 2016
237 posts
77 upvotes
Burnaby
280+45=325
-25 GC
-40 NBA 2K18 Sale
-40 PC Points
=$220

Same as mine, I hope I can return BBAB in store :)
[OP]
Oct 6, 2016
237 posts
77 upvotes
Burnaby
Deemo wrote: Is this still available? I looked at the Costco website and can't find it.
In store only. Check your nearest location.
Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
10089 posts
6513 upvotes
GTA, ON
Deemo wrote: Is this still available? I looked at the Costco website and can't find it.
It should be still in store. The website quotes it as $320 because of shipping and until Dec 1st. Should be in store for $300.

I have the BB&B sale, so not as much money saved as the RCSS sale but still happy. Had to source from different stores but got console plus extra controller and GTA5 (w/ white shark) for $297 before tax.

Good thing about the NBA and NHL bundles vs the Costco one (digital download) is that it comes with the physical disk that you can sell.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Jul 22, 2007
329 posts
76 upvotes
Went to 3 rcss all sold out.
Walmart too.

Settled on Costco 299 bundle. Still keeping an eye out for stock at other stores for a 229 bundle because I couldn't care about uncharted.

One of the Costco staffers in Surrey mentioned someone tried to buy 90 yesterday, clearing out the stock.
They got some more today but not many.

Picked up cod WW2 for 56$ at Costco.
And then snagged injustice 2 for 27.99 on psn

Funny thing is I didn't get the pro because I don't have 4K figured the slim is good enough for HDR.
Upon plugging in my TV doesn't have HDR either LOL
Jul 14, 2013
860 posts
345 upvotes
If one has a 4K HDR TV (ie. Vizio M), should go for PS4 Pro instead?
Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
10089 posts
6513 upvotes
GTA, ON
n0thing wrote: If one has a 4K HDR TV (ie. Vizio M), should go for PS4 Pro instead?
If you have a 4K television then yes, I would consider the Pro.
If a regular 1080p with no likelihood of upgrading anytime soon, then stick with the regular slim.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Nov 15, 2014
197 posts
37 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
went to Best Bay at Stockyards in Toronto. They price matched the Walmart PS4 w/NHL18 plus gave 10% on price difference so ended up paying $237 +tax. kids are stoked (they were with me)
Mar 30, 2009
994 posts
208 upvotes
Toronto
n0thing wrote: If one has a 4K HDR TV (ie. Vizio M), should go for PS4 Pro instead?
I have a 4K TV an picked up the PRO yesterday. My personal opinion? I don’t think the visuals are that much more noticeable over the slim. Yes, the image is crisper and nicer, but not $150 nicer. I may even return it to Best Buy since I have 30 days from time of purchase.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
18002 posts
1941 upvotes
Woodbridge
I bought it of course for 4k but also overall performance. It doesn't help I'm just anal I want the latest. If the Pro wasn't on sale I agree no way I would buy it.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Jul 22, 2007
329 posts
76 upvotes
redeagle wrote: Guys, if any of you are looking for the Walmart NHL 18 bundle, I will be returning mine as soon as it arrives tomorrow (Monday) so if anyone wants it, I am glad to let it go for what I paid vs returning it in store. Just shoot me a PM. I’m located in Woodbridge.
Went to my local best buy, unfortunately sold out.
They had boxes, but upon checking they were sold out (and were gonna remove the boxes, as I was first customer).

I probably waste 10$ in gas this morning trying to snag a restock.... I am content with what I paid at costco, will try my luck during boxing day

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)