• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2017 11:09 am
Tags:
None
Jul 14, 2013
861 posts
345 upvotes
Hmm from what I've read, almost everything about Xbox One X > PS4 Pro, and unfortunately so is the price...
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14224 posts
4362 upvotes
Montreal
chimaican wrote: Good thing about the NBA and NHL bundles vs the Costco one (digital download) is that it comes with the physical disk that you can sell.
plus, they are actual retail games and not DLC masquerading as such.
Official Response from Dollarama Management:

Dollarama has a no exchange/no refund policy, and as a result, all sales are final. This information can be found on the screen of each check-out/point-of-sale in our stores as well as on each receipt.
Oct 29, 2017
56 posts
63 upvotes
JackWhyte wrote: I still think the RCSS one is much better, as a) it's cheaper ($299.98 all-in) b) I could choose the color of the controller, and c) I wasn't forced to get a "girlie game" download (I can play or sell off NBA 2K18).
Girle game seriously??? How is Uncharted suddenly become a girly game just because of a different character lead... Really sad comment bro!!!
[OP]
Oct 6, 2016
237 posts
77 upvotes
Burnaby
n0thing wrote: If one has a 4K HDR TV (ie. Vizio M), should go for PS4 Pro instead?
I've vizio M55, yet I went with slim.
Pro didn't seem worthy to me.
May 26, 2015
4 posts
1 upvote
Rockwood, ON
shopking wrote: I have one extra PS4 1TB , I bought from BBB , just arrived. Any one wanted it? HWY7/WOODBINE
hey i'll take it !! In Nobleton !
Jan 24, 2016
98 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I picked up a Playstation PLUS 1 year membership for $49 + tax at EB Games today.

Also have one of the NHL 1TB PS4 Slims from Wal-Mart. If anyone in downtown Toronto is looking to pick one up, I'll let it go for what I paid so I can avoid going to return it. Let me know.
Jul 14, 2013
861 posts
345 upvotes
Thinking of ordering the pro with horizon and thumb pads from EB for $399, then leave it unopened and see how boxing day goes, yah? Will EB allow a return since the game is given via a code?

Of course, today is the last day for promo.
[OP]
Oct 6, 2016
237 posts
77 upvotes
Burnaby
cosigned wrote: I picked up a Playstation PLUS 1 year membership for $49 + tax at EB Games today.

Also have one of the NHL 1TB PS4 Slims from Wal-Mart. If anyone in downtown Toronto is looking to pick one up, I'll let it go for what I paid so I can avoid going to return it. Let me know.
Is the PS plus membership still available on eb games? Gotta check it out tomorrow.
Jan 24, 2016
98 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I'm not sure, try calling the store and asking ahead of time
RiasatAbir wrote: Is the PS plus membership still available on eb games? Gotta check it out tomorrow.
Jul 1, 2017
26 posts
12 upvotes
The PlayStation plus 12 month is available on best buy for 49.99 and no tax. Bought one.

The digital code was emailed one day after purchase though.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14224 posts
4362 upvotes
Montreal
MujtabaA562588 wrote: Girle game seriously???
Because two girls are the leads?

Why can females complain incessantly about male game protagonists (and I totally understand their POV), yet when we're in the midst of a female lead game blitz, males can't say a peep?

I much prefer games like Diablo 3, where you can play who you want without gender being forced on you.
Official Response from Dollarama Management:

Dollarama has a no exchange/no refund policy, and as a result, all sales are final. This information can be found on the screen of each check-out/point-of-sale in our stores as well as on each receipt.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2005
3830 posts
335 upvotes
Georgetown
I'm late to the PS4 buying game.... just had this idea dropped on me as a gift for our kids (after being told it wasn't an option until now). Any good sales out there! What price point should I be looking for?
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
2465 posts
581 upvotes
Belle River
For the Best Buy PS4 Pro deal that included Uncharted Lost Legacy digital code via email, can we just return the PS4 Pro and use the code? It's taking forever to ship, I got the code email but I already got a PS4 Pro locally.
Nov 22, 2017
5 posts
1 upvote
Got PS4 Pro + Injustice 2 bundle from Walmart during Black Friday sale @399 + tax ($451) and returned Injustice 2 last week, received $79 (including tax) in refund..
Makes it so much worth it, to get PS4 Pro console for $372 including tax Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Oct 29, 2017
56 posts
63 upvotes
JackWhyte wrote: Because two girls are the leads?

Why can females complain incessantly about male game protagonists (and I totally understand their POV), yet when we're in the midst of a female lead game blitz, males can't say a peep?

I much prefer games like Diablo 3, where you can play who you want without gender being forced on you.
Because the gender is not being forced on you with the Uncharted game genius... Who else would lead the new Uncharted game after Nathan Drake? Sam is an option but chloe and nadine are just plain amazing so yes, I love it and hate when people get all upset and high and mighty just because there is a female lead suddenly means the game is girly.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)