Expired Hot Deals

[ALLDATAdiy.com] Alldatadiy.com (auto maintenance database) subscription $US13 ($7 off) until 31/12/19

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 20th, 2019 5:07 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 12, 2007
5045 posts
2490 upvotes
Ottawa

[ALLDATAdiy.com] Alldatadiy.com (auto maintenance database) subscription $US13 ($7 off) until 31/12/19

Deal Link:
Expiry:
December 31, 2019
Retailer:
ALLDATAdiy.com
More offers from ALLDATAdiy.com
Code required is: YEAREND2019

I don't know if this will work on a new subscription (worth a try). I have subscriptions for all four cars in the family fleet and the diagrams, part numbers, etc. in this site are amazing - a real goldmine for the automotive DIYer. $US7 off for the subscription (per car, I presume) just makes this that much better.

Merry Christmas!
1 reply
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 12, 2007
5045 posts
2490 upvotes
Ottawa
Just now, I used the code on one of my vehicles for which the Alldata had expired and for another that wasn't due to expire until next August - both worked perfectly and extended the existing expiry date by a full year.

I suspect this will work for a brand new subscription - if somebody here tries to do so and succeeds, please post here for others' benefit.

Note that the brands Alldatadiy.com covers is limited to GM and FCA vehicles for MY 2016 and newer. To these two, 2015 and older adds Audi, Ford, Toyota, Kia, and VW. 2014 adds to these makes Mazda, Hyundai, Nissan, Mitsu, Porsche, Subaru, and Volvo. The further back you go, the more comprehensive this is. Includes all recalls and TSBs.