Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 17, 2011
167 posts
126 upvotes
TORONTO

Allrotors.com?

Anybody have experience with allrotors.com? Their listed pricing (quoted with taxes in) seems too good to be true for a Canadian site.
12 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
35620 posts
21676 upvotes
Center of Universe
Stick with RA...
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
16741 posts
6968 upvotes
I would personally stick with RockAuto or PartsAvatar where you are aware of the brand of rotor you are purchasing and are able to read the reviews. If shipping is the killer, PartsAvatar is free shipping for orders over $99 and is in Canada as well.
Mar 2, 2014
601 posts
296 upvotes
Amazon canada started stocking rotors that i used to buy in US before.
Mar 12, 2016
47 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
willdaman wrote: Anybody have experience with allrotors.com? Their listed pricing (quoted with taxes in) seems too good to be true for a Canadian site.
If you are looking for cheap ones try this one, they are located at Steeles and Dufferin area and got pretty much everything related to brakes and suspensions (no engine parts though):

https://undercarautoparts.ca/
[OP]
Aug 17, 2011
167 posts
126 upvotes
TORONTO
Thanks for all the feedback. I usually go with rock auto and do check amazon for my needs as well. RA screwed up my order last time so I was looking for alternatives, without much luck.

I’ll do a walk through of that undercarautoparts place and if I don’t like what I see, then RA it is.
Oct 12, 2019
9 posts
6 upvotes
I used them for my car, and got good parts. They are fairly new company and want to attract more customers.
I usually check Google reviews and FB page to see if company is any good, and based on this it looks OK.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
35122 posts
4309 upvotes
Winnipeg
scorown wrote: Amazon canada started stocking rotors that i used to buy in US before.
how is their prices though? amazon usually charge at least 50% premium over RA prices so even with free shipping it is not worthwhile.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
18871 posts
6909 upvotes
Toronto
Amazon prices are cheaper than Rockauto for the rotors and brake pads. Rockauto shipping is a killer. Look for Bosch or Centric parts for your vehicle.
Oct 13, 2019
6 posts
7 upvotes
toronto
I ordered twice from allrotors.com based on friend’s referral. Got front rotors and ceramic pads in May, and just recently bought Skf hub bearings from them. Inspected rotors/pads while changing the bearings and didn’t notice any issues. Will see how they hold through Canadian winter, but so far, so good. Recommend.
[OP]
Aug 17, 2011
167 posts
126 upvotes
TORONTO
Dylan83 wrote: I ordered twice from allrotors.com based on friend’s referral. Got front rotors and ceramic pads in May, and just recently bought Skf hub bearings from them. Inspected rotors/pads while changing the bearings and didn’t notice any issues. Will see how they hold through Canadian winter, but so far, so good. Recommend.
Thanks, can you tell me if they were a major brand or some no name brand that they supplied?
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2007
4339 posts
1820 upvotes
I ordered Bosch brake pads from Amazon.ca. Almost exactly the same total price than RockAuto, down to the cents.

They arrived 1 day after I placed the order, and that was NOT Prime. It was 'free' regular shipping. I was impressed how quickly I got them.

I'd order again from Amazon.
Oct 13, 2019
6 posts
7 upvotes
toronto
willdaman wrote: Thanks, can you tell me if they were a major brand or some no name brand that they supplied?
It was Inroble brand. I saw local shops offer their parts. I also found decent reviews on car forums, some going back to early 2000's.