Hot Deals

alltradefloor

alltradefloor - 39$ Apple iPhone 13 Pro Leather Case with MagSafe and other models - limited qty

[OP]
Sep 18, 2018
127 posts
372 upvotes

alltradefloor - 39$ Apple iPhone 13 Pro Leather Case with MagSafe and other models - limited qty

Deal Link:
Price:
$39.99
Savings:
Save $45
Retailer:
alltradefloor
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Leather Case with MagSafe - Midnight on sale for $39
https://www.alltradefloor.com/collectio ... e-midnight

I got one for my 12 mini - it is original apple.

Other iPhone cases are also on sale
iPhone 12 Pro Max Silicone Case - Black
https://www.alltradefloor.com/collectio ... case-black

Many other models available. Check for your model.
Images
  • Apple iPhone 13 Pro Leather Case with MagSafe - Midnight.png
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max Silicone Case - Black.png
Last edited by Nankhatai on Dec 9th, 2022 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
10093 posts
8107 upvotes
Kootenays
Thread titles don't attract much attention if you don't include the price. You can do it after the fact by going to "Edit" then "Advanced".
Jun 6, 2019
88 posts
78 upvotes
Nankhatai wrote: Many other models available. Check for your model.
Did you get your items from this store? Can't find any reviews about them anywhere. Seems like a legit liquidation business, but I'm a little skeptical.
May 12, 2017
121 posts
179 upvotes
chrisevans wrote: Did you get your items from this store? Can't find any reviews about them anywhere. Seems like a legit liquidation business, but I'm a little skeptical.
I've actually ordered quite a bit of Apple accessories from this company, came across this company over the summer. Like yourself, I was a bit skeptical (it does take awhile for them to respond if you have a question). Otherwise, products are legit and real. Shipping is quick via Canada Post Expedited from Mississauga, ON. Although most products are listed as new, some of the packaging is a bit damaged (minor dents / cuts on the boxes) so if you're buying for others, just take note of that. Otherwise, great prices for accessories / gear.
Jun 6, 2019
88 posts
78 upvotes
MMixtape1 wrote: I've actually ordered quite a bit of Apple accessories from this company, came across this company over the summer. Like yourself, I was a bit skeptical (it does take awhile for them to respond if you have a question). Otherwise, products are legit and real. Shipping is quick via Canada Post Expedited from Mississauga, ON. Although most products are listed as new, some of the packaging is a bit damaged (minor dents / cuts on the boxes) so if you're buying for others, just take note of that. Otherwise, great prices for accessories / gear.
Thanks for the info!
Oct 27, 2021
236 posts
318 upvotes
Ordered a 13 Pro Otterbox and the package had been torn open. I guess I got the "open box" model Face With Tears Of Joy
Images
  • IMG_20230113_171758.jpg
Aug 25, 2020
52 posts
675 upvotes
Purchased an Apple Watch band from here and wouldn't recommend doing it unless its a great deal. It was listed as sealed/new but the package was opened and destroyed, the item itself looked to be still new with the wrapper so I let it go especially since it was a discontinued band that I wanted for 60% off.

Their support never emails back so I am guessing returns here is a complete lie. Their shipping was good however, flat mailer from Canada Post with tracking.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)