Home & Garden

Alternatives to Hanging Christmas Lights on House?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 5th, 2013 6:44 pm
[OP]
Apr 4, 2007
40 posts
2 upvotes

Alternatives to Hanging Christmas Lights on House?

Hi all,

Just like the title said, does anyone have any ideas other than hanging lights for Christmas? Whether your house is too high, or you're afraid of heights... What other cool ideas have you seen?

I don't like the idea of leaving Christmas lights up all year round, and hanging as well as removing lights would be a major pain....and I'm not the greatest person when it comes to heights.... lol
4 replies
Jul 27, 2009
768 posts
239 upvotes
toronto
SCROOGE IT BABY. Put up hanging dolls with out heads.

Other than that, try doing lights around a tree or handrail or just dont do nothing.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
1996 posts
637 upvotes
Vancouver
You can hire someone to hang up lights for you. You can also rent lights/decorations as well. If you're into the whole festive stuff, but hate doing the work this might be a good idea. They usually have some package deal where they'll the put the decorations up and then take them down after the holidays are over.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
3266 posts
2352 upvotes
Get some pre-lit xmas trees for the front entrance - most take a couple minutes to setup. That's what i do, never bother with the roof lights. You could probably additionally add pre-lit wreaths, deers and other s#*t too.
Deal Addict
May 11, 2007
1097 posts
817 upvotes
Kitchener
put it up around your windows inside the house and get some lights that goes on your landscape, that should look good too...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)