Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Altitude Sports

$10 or $20 Credit, expires 07/20

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2019 6:33 pm
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
1653 posts
378 upvotes
Toronto
Just bought my first ever pair of Naked and Famous denim because of you OP. Hoping they fit well! Thanks for sharing
Jr. Member
Feb 26, 2013
199 posts
101 upvotes
Scarborough
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: Fido/Perkopolis has a 20% off code that works on certain brands and is stackable with this credit + the 5%/10% member discount + 6% ebates
What’s the code from perkopolis? If you don’t mind sharing. Thanks in advance!
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1517 posts
2418 upvotes
Promo1seek wrote: What’s the code from perkopolis? If you don’t mind sharing. Thanks in advance!
It's a unique code from Perkopolis for Fido customers.
Member
User avatar
Jul 15, 2005
306 posts
239 upvotes
Scarborough
Can't go wrong with N&F for entry raw denim. If they don't fit on first wear do NOT panic. They will STRETCH about 1-2 inches at the waist after about 10-20 wears. Do not be afraid to wash it in your machine, inside out, with a cold cycle and some woolite dark. Clean jeans are happy jeans and they will last longer. If they fit too loose upon first wear, soak them in HOT water in your tub for 30 min/1 hour, air dry and they will shrink an inch and a bit and stretch out a bit after a few wears.
dabomb54321 wrote: Just bought my first ever pair of Naked and Famous denim because of you OP. Hoping they fit well! Thanks for sharing
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
1653 posts
378 upvotes
Toronto
Proteinz wrote: Can't go wrong with N&F for entry raw denim. If they don't fit on first wear do NOT panic. They will STRETCH about 1-2 inches at the waist after about 10-20 wears. Do not be afraid to wash it in your machine, inside out, with a cold cycle and some woolite dark. Clean jeans are happy jeans and they will last longer. If they fit too loose upon first wear, soak them in HOT water in your tub for 30 min/1 hour, air dry and they will shrink an inch and a bit and stretch out a bit after a few wears.
I’ve heard nothing but great things about the N&F brand (high sourced Japanese fabric and made in Canada) so I’m excited to try them. Was a bit confusing figuring out their ‘naming schemes’ but after a little bit of research, I ended up getting their ‘weird guy’ jeans since that’s supposed to be their slim fit jeans (I find skinny jeans in general a bit too tight for my liking). Also found it strange that the jean size you see is really 2” larger (ex: a size 30 waist is really a 32) according to their chart size and they all come in 34” length by default so I definitely need to find a good tailoring place for them. Appreciate all your tips and help :)

P.s. I got this one in case you wanted to see them
https://www.altitude-sports.com/product ... -101773103
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 29, 2007
667 posts
233 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks OP, picked up an icebreaker merino wool t-shirt.

Top