Deal Link:
Savings:
30% off
Expiry:
June 28, 2020
Retailer:
Altitude Sports
More offers from Altitude Sports
Peak design is one of the collections that have 30% member discount applied automatically at checkout.
18 items on sale including bags, slings, accessories.
7 replies
Jul 2, 2019
72 posts
69 upvotes
As a person with a shit ton of peak design stuff, they have awesome products.

This is basically as good as it gets in terms of deals for their products. It's not rare to see 30% off, but it probably won't be higher
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9274 posts
7641 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Peak pricing as well, even with the 30% off.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2992 posts
1540 upvotes
Kingston
Never heard of the brand, not paying those prices even with 30% off. Osprey stuff appears to be similar pricing (or less) and with a great warranty.
Feb 2, 2017
501 posts
611 upvotes
JC69 wrote: Never heard of the brand, not paying those prices even with 30% off. Osprey stuff appears to be similar pricing (or less) and with a great warranty.
Did you even look? They are camera bags.
Jul 22, 2009
399 posts
383 upvotes
Oakville
jaydubz wrote: Did you even look? They are camera bags.
They have very good travel bags as well. Less outdoorsy than osprey, much more minimalistic.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
16240 posts
7941 upvotes
Ottawa
JC69 wrote: Never heard of the brand, not paying those prices even with 30% off. Osprey stuff appears to be similar pricing (or less) and with a great warranty.
Peak Design started off making higher end camera focused packs, bags, strap system. They are very well known among the camera toting crowd. They often feature design features not seen in regular outdoor brands like Osprey, designed for carrying tech and camera gear.

They seem to be branching off into general travel accessories that work with their ecosystem. They tend to look more urban and minimal. They are coming out with noncamera specific travel bags and accessories.

I bought a few of their smaller bags and based on that, I would buy more. This is the good stuff.

black-inside20_1024x1024.jpg
This is RedFlagDeals, not RedFlagCheapskates. Rich or poor, we all want our deals so we can buy even more stuff we may or may not need.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
16240 posts
7941 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks OP. Picked up some items
With the donation Altidollars, one review credit, 30% off, 5% member discount. Couldn't resist, this is as low as I've seen this gear. Still very expensive, but I think the stuff is good.
This is RedFlagDeals, not RedFlagCheapskates. Rich or poor, we all want our deals so we can buy even more stuff we may or may not need.