GTA

[Altitude Sports] Alti Action - Donate $15, Get $30 Credit

Deal Link:
Expiry:
May 18, 2021
Retailer:
Altitude Sports
More offers from Altitude Sports
Alti Action is back again! Donate $15 to one of 3 organizations - Zero Ceiling, Trans Canada Trail, or Pour 3 Points, and get $30 Alti Dollars in return.

Also new this year, you can purchase a $39 limited edition t-shirt and $5 each will go to all 3 organizations. No credit in this case.

Good until May 18!
25 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
2539 posts
664 upvotes
Thornhill
JohnF100 wrote: do alti-dollars ever expire?
I dont believe so.
Can we do this with multiple accounts though? (And stack it over the multiple alti events?)
[OP]
Mar 28, 2010
850 posts
408 upvotes
GTA
JohnF100 wrote: do alti-dollars ever expire?
Bencherstyle wrote: I dont believe so.
Can we do this with multiple accounts though? (And stack it over the multiple alti events?)
No, alti-dollars don't expire. They have a separate page for expirable credits that they give out randomly or for reviews of products you purchased recently.

You can definitely keep alti-dollars and accrue them for a large purchase in the future as they seem to happen quarterly or at least fairly regularly. Not sure about multiple accounts but alti-dollars are attached to the account so you won't be able to combine over multiple accounts for 1 purchase.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2007
2372 posts
1976 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP.
I was literally wondering when's the next time they were going to do this. Perfect timing.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2008
4914 posts
1518 upvotes
No brainer deal IMO

I buy one every time this pops up.
Let's hug it out
Jul 19, 2005
206 posts
73 upvotes
Never heard of this and I am an alti member lol... thanks Op!
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1432 posts
968 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
kevinyvr wrote: No, alti-dollars don't expire. They have a separate page for expirable credits that they give out randomly or for reviews of products you purchased recently.

You can definitely keep alti-dollars and accrue them for a large purchase in the future as they seem to happen quarterly or at least fairly regularly. Not sure about multiple accounts but alti-dollars are attached to the account so you won't be able to combine over multiple accounts for 1 purchase.
I think they have alti-action semi annually...

Slowly saving for a half price Canada Goose jacket, depends on the price it will probably take 18+ years lol
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1848 posts
3915 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP. Purchased. I like how it applies the Alti Dollars immediately.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
9851 posts
6671 upvotes
Toronto
Great, love when this comes around. T-shirt seems expensive even if $15 goes to charity, just going to donate instead.
Dec 24, 2014
289 posts
635 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP, always participate every time they have it.
Apr 27, 2021
48 posts
29 upvotes
Altitude Sports is worth supporting, easily one of the if not the best outdoor gear shops in Canada.
Nov 24, 2018
240 posts
48 upvotes
What does 30 anti dollar means.... is it equivalent to a 30 $ gift card/coupon which i can use on any product with no minimum purchase value restriction ??
Mar 6, 2011
244 posts
73 upvotes
sank9371 wrote: What does 30 anti dollar means.... is it equivalent to a 30 $ gift card/coupon which i can use on any product with no minimum purchase value restriction ??
Yep, it’s a store credit. No restrictions as far as I’ve ever seen.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2005
1225 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto
Alti Dollars were posted to my account right away. If you are a member, combine this with their double discount days and extra cash back to maximize your savings.

Also if you have an RBC Avion/Rewards+/WestJet WE card, you can get a $20 statement credit when you spend >$100 until June 30th, just make sure you load the offer first.
R.I.P. Prodigy
Mar 8, 2009
420 posts
69 upvotes
Toronto
If you have access to Perkopolis, there is a code for 20% off select brands at Altitude Sports. Doesn't include all brands but the list is quite long so might be worth checking out.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
2716 posts
631 upvotes
theinfamous wrote: Alti Dollars were posted to my account right away. If you are a member, combine this with their double discount days and extra cash back to maximize your savings.

Also if you have an RBC Avion/Rewards+/WestJet WE card, you can get a $20 statement credit when you spend >$100 until June 30th, just make sure you load the offer first.
Damn just ordered something using my $15 and saw this post right after.

Looks like Altitude Sports just recently started charging BC PST, on well it was good while it lasted, still a great store.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
1633 posts
1648 upvotes
theinfamous wrote: Alti Dollars were posted to my account right away. If you are a member, combine this with their double discount days and extra cash back to maximize your savings.

I just got the wj we. How do i load offers? I don't see it in the rbc app
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
7363 posts
3933 upvotes
Montreal
theinfamous wrote: Also if you have an RBC Avion/Rewards+/WestJet WE card, you can get a $20 statement credit when you spend >$100 until June 30th, just make sure you load the offer first.
Thanks for sharing

I have 4 offers on my RBC Avion (instacart, well, petro-canada and adidas) but no offer for Altitude Sports

Maybe YMMV
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
7363 posts
3933 upvotes
Montreal
nicolascon wrote: I just got the wj we. How do i load offers? I don't see it in the rbc app
They have a separate app for offers: rbc rewards
(Yes it’s stupid)