Expired Hot Deals

[Altitude Sports] Alti Action: Donate $15, receive $30 credit.

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2020 10:49 am
[OP]
Sep 2, 2014
184 posts
238 upvotes
Vancouver

[Altitude Sports] Alti Action: Donate $15, receive $30 credit.

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Altitude Sports
More offers from Altitude Sports
The popular Alti Action is back. Get it before Oct 1!

Donate $15 to one of their partner charities (through Altitude sports, as a purchase) and receive $30 in credit (credits don't expire).

Altitude sports has been my outdoor gear retailer of choice for a couple of years now. More so now with MEC's upcoming sellout! Altitude's shipping and return policy is fantastic (with the membership).

Edit: If you have an RBC credit card, check your offers. There is a $20 off $100+ offer available. Credit to alanbrenton.

Edit2: Rakuten for 1% back on purchases. Code ASWEL may also yield a discount.
Last edited by duncancj on Sep 22nd, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
35 replies
Apr 29, 2018
69 posts
87 upvotes
Donated to Zero Ceiling.
Sometimes Altitude Sports sends you a product review link, and you can receive $10 expirable credit after completing it.
Last edited by xudavid on Sep 17th, 2020 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Sep 2, 2014
184 posts
238 upvotes
Vancouver
xudavid wrote: Donated to Zero Ceiling.
Sometimes Altitude Sports sends you a product review link, and you can receive $10 explorable credit after completing it.
My experience has been $8 or $10 credit for a review for every purchase (but only on one item, if I've purchased multiple things). As you mention, these credits do expire.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1301 posts
2487 upvotes
Now a question to ask, what can you buy for $30 that is useful?

Also, keep in mind from to time that they do send you credits randomly onto your account. Make sure you check to see if you have any credits already on your account.
Sep 13, 2019
59 posts
94 upvotes
jetertmac wrote: Now a question to ask, what can you buy for $30 that is useful?

Also, keep in mind from to time that they do send you credits randomly onto your account. Make sure you check to see if you have any credits already on your account.
Are hydro flask good bottle or there's better alternative?
Mar 4, 2019
35 posts
12 upvotes
Win-win! I'm happy to support a good cause of my choice and I get a few more dollars on my next purchase.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
8624 posts
4991 upvotes
Toronto
The give expirable credits every once in a while without any review, good time to use with your Alti Dollars.
Nov 17, 2015
145 posts
285 upvotes
Banff, AB
iVel004 wrote: Are hydro flask good bottle or there's better alternative?

Hydro flask is great, I find them better than yetis in both performance and quality. They retail for 47$ for a 32 oz but often go on sale for 35 ish.

Also, it’s double vacuum.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1038 posts
742 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
jetertmac wrote: Now a question to ask, what can you buy for $30 that is useful?

What is useful to you? It's a website with tons of stuff...
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2003
9449 posts
1627 upvotes
Vancouver
Are you supposed to see the Alti Dollars right away?

EDIT: nm you do, I just need to be more patient
Mar 23, 2017
532 posts
947 upvotes
Toronto
I've been doing this for a while, including the days of using anti dollars to donate and get more altidollars. Now sitting around $200. Figure I'll keep going until I'm ready to stock up on gear.
Sep 8, 2020
2 posts
3 upvotes
Amazing alternative is the Thermoflask from Costco (I have multiples of both). Two 40 oz, double-walled bottles for about half the price of a single 40 oz bottle from Hydroflask is a steal. You'd need like 3 warranty replacements from Hydroflask to get the same value.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1038 posts
742 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
I keep hoping for the $1 membership to come back, and i'll just create a bunch of accounts to stock up these 15 for 30 promos, while getting some of my donations done for the year :P
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1347 posts
813 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
SamG852 wrote: I've been doing this for a while, including the days of using anti dollars to donate and get more altidollars. Now sitting around $200. Figure I'll keep going until I'm ready to stock up on gear.
Using Altidollars to donate and earning new altidollars! What a loophole...
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2005
4644 posts
1340 upvotes
Kitchener
I've only shopped at alti once, but I'm feeling generous. Bought.

What's a BIPOC?

edit: BIPOC stands for Black, Indigenous, People of Color.
This space is intentionally left blank.