Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Altitude Sports

Alti Fest Winter 2020 - Up to 55% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2020 8:51 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2674 posts
972 upvotes
Montreal

[Altitude Sports] Alti Fest Winter 2020 - Up to 55% off

Deal Link:
Savings:
55%
Expiry:
January 28, 2020
Retailer:
Altitude Sports
More offers from Altitude Sports
Alti Fest just started with multiple sales up to 55% off.

TAKE NOTE: Small print written on website that as of now, if a purchased item is 40%+ off and you want a refund, it will be returned as a non expirable credit.

Additional 10% off everything already marked down with code XTR10. (Except Patagonia and Quartz). ( from iancanuck)
Last edited by Yragorn on Jan 27th, 2020 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
49 replies
Aug 30, 2013
166 posts
212 upvotes
Calgary
Is this as good as it gets for Patagonia nano puff?
Nov 22, 2016
172 posts
187 upvotes
Been looking forward to this sale!
Thanks OP
Jun 13, 2007
101 posts
100 upvotes
Jrys22 wrote: Is this as good as it gets for Patagonia nano puff?
I've been tracking their jackets for a while, and this is a pretty decent deal, especially if you want a specific colour and are a common size. It can definitely go for a steeper discount, but I've had trouble finding a black in small for better than 30% off.
Jun 27, 2017
345 posts
156 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP, got a Patagonia R1 Full Zip Hoody, With the 30 Alti Dollars for $15 and some credit I had expiring at the end of the month this made it a great deal.
Sep 4, 2017
862 posts
1384 upvotes
Membership is $15 now, should I wait until it is lower? I dont really need anything from this sale lol
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2674 posts
972 upvotes
Montreal
JohnF100 wrote: Membership is $15 now, should I wait until it is lower? I dont really need anything from this sale lol
if you don't need anything just wait
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2006
1684 posts
291 upvotes
JohnF100 wrote: Membership is $15 now, should I wait until it is lower? I dont really need anything from this sale lol
It has been as low as $4.99. Like @Yragorn said, if you don't need anything right now can wait for it to go lower.
Jul 14, 2014
376 posts
182 upvotes
Oakville, ON
What's a good alternative to the arcteryx fission sv? From Patagonia or other brands (synthetic)

Tried the fission but didn't like the fit (was def quite warm)
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2018
1984 posts
1454 upvotes
Toronto
Gotham jacket cheapest so far.. cheaper than BF/BD.
Aug 28, 2006
979 posts
197 upvotes
Scarborough
abkdt41 wrote: What's a good alternative to the arcteryx fission sv? From Patagonia or other brands (synthetic)

Tried the fission but didn't like the fit (was def quite warm)
I assume you're looking for windproof/waterproof and good for -15 with a tshirt/base layer. Arc'teryx does have 2 other options, Alpha IS albeit quite a bit pricier for active use and Koda for urban use. I can't think of many alternatives of the top of my head from other brandsthat would be as warm as the fission. Usually lower temperatures are done through layering or you switch to down options.
Nov 22, 2013
312 posts
328 upvotes
Yragorn wrote: Hopefully it goes back to 1$ again, I had the membership for a while, totally worth it
“had the membership for a while”, wasn’t aware the membership expired?
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1923 posts
2111 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
Yragorn wrote: Hopefully it goes back to 1$ again, I had the membership for a while, totally worth it
I want to make another account or two with the dollar promo just to save up the donation deals.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Sep 4, 2009
26 posts
1 upvote
Is the AltiFest their winter clearance event or will there be further markdowns? Kind of wanting (not need, lol) a coat so don't know if I should wait further...
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1464 posts
2057 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
chimichangga wrote: Is the AltiFest their winter clearance event or will there be further markdowns? Kind of wanting (not need, lol) a coat so don't know if I should wait further...
I think this is the cheapest stuff will be on altitude, it may possibly go lower but it will be moved to the last hunt which is final sale

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)