Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Altitude Sports

AMEX Offer: Spend $100 @ Altitude Sports & Earn a $20 credit YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2020 8:39 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9313 posts
7697 upvotes
Scarborough, ON

[Altitude Sports] AMEX Offer: Spend $100 @ Altitude Sports & Earn a $20 credit YMMV

Deal Link:
Expiry:
June 30, 2020
Retailer:
Altitude Sports
More offers from Altitude Sports
Received this offer on my AMEX Cobalt card. YMMV.
Great to combine with any jacket and underwear deals this forum seems to favour.

DETAILS
Spend at least $100 in qualifying purchases using your registered Card at www.altitude-sports.com by 30/06/2020 and earn a one-time $20 statement credit. Terms apply.

OFFER TERMS
The registered Card account must be in good standing. Must first register your Card to the offer and use same Card to make qualifying purchase(s) by 30/06/2020. Date format is DD/MM/YYYY. A purchase made during the offer period prior to registration of your eligible card in this program is not a qualifying purchase. Your registration of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to qualifying purchases on that Card.
To be eligible for a $20 (CAD) statement credit, one single qualifying purchase or cumulative qualifying purchase(s) that total at least $100 (CAD) after taxes and shipping, must be charged to your registered Card at www.altitude-sports.com during the offer period and subsequently posted to your account. In the case of an online purchase made during the offer period, it may not qualify if the registered card is charged on the shipping date and that date occurs after the offer ends. Delivery of purchase(s) is only available within Canada.
Offer valid for purchases made online only at www.altitude-sports.com on orders paid for in CAD dollars. Offer is non-transferable. You can earn a maximum of one (1) statement credit/s per registered card during the offer period.
Statement credit will be applied to your registered card account within 90 days after 30/06/2020, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase(s). Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase(s) is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. The following transactions are not qualifying purchases for this offer: purchasing a merchant’s goods through a third party, such as through concession stores in department stores, payment account or service of a third party, a card reader attached to a mobile phone, online aggregators that sell goods of other merchants or if the merchant category is otherwise not identified. A statement credit does not constitute a payment and does not satisfy the requirement to pay the minimum due on a credit card. The Basic/Primary Cardmember must continue to make separate payments of at least the minimum due in accordance with the Cardmember agreement and account statement applicable to their registered card.
In the event that you replace your registered card through Amex Bank of Canada or other participating American Express card issuer (as applicable) during the offer period, your participation in this offer will end and you will need to re-register for this offer.
For full terms that apply to registering your card in the program, see Program Terms.
15 replies
Feb 18, 2019
35 posts
26 upvotes
got this offer on my biz plat. THX
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1519 posts
980 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
10% off on everything today if you are a member. Tomorrow, regular 5%.
Aug 20, 2018
126 posts
226 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks got it on my bus platinum as well.
Oct 3, 2012
198 posts
113 upvotes
JFRACINE wrote: 10% off on everything today if you are a member. Tomorrow, regular 5%.
Exclusions and Conditions:
* Membership discount is not valid on Arc'teryx, Blundstone, Canada Goose, Fitbit, Garmin, Glerups, GoPro, Patagonia, Veilance, Viberg and Tacx. Membership not doubled on Asics, The North Face, Fjällräven, Quartz Co., SAXX Underwear, Nobis, Anon, BN3TH and Parajumpers. Get 10% off Icebreaker & Deuter.

Membership discounts are not applicable to items sold on the Altitude Sports Marketplace.

** Limit of one prepaid shipping label per order.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
20553 posts
5870 upvotes
Scarberia
Got offer on my airmiles gold business but Not on platinum
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Oct 3, 2012
198 posts
113 upvotes
Code NEW10 for 10% off first purchase should work on most items
Dec 24, 2011
835 posts
558 upvotes
So to clarify, does there has to be a $100 charge on AMEX? For example, it can't be a $100 purchase with $80 in credits and $20 on the AMEX, right?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9313 posts
7697 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
cstriker045 wrote: So to clarify, does there has to be a $100 charge on AMEX? For example, it can't be a $100 purchase with $80 in credits and $20 on the AMEX, right?
$100 charged on AMEX after tax and shipping.
Oct 18, 2012
603 posts
746 upvotes
Montréal
I see this on my AMEX Gold too
Dec 24, 2011
633 posts
1406 upvotes
East, Canada
I got this on my Bonvoy Business. It’s great to see that this one is valid until 30/06, which gives a good amount of time to shop at a store (one I that I shop at twice or thrice a year anyway) without having to make a knee-jerk purchase for the sake of “saving” $20.

Side note: I’ll be curious to see how long this saved offer saves in my Amex app. The Marriott offer disappeared once I met the purchase but I’m still yet to get the $60 credit. Same deal for the mobile phone bill offer which was meant to be valid until March, which has also disappeared from my saved offers, but I am yet to meet the spend for that one.
Amex Platinum, Amex Cobalt, Amex Bonvoy and Amex Bonvoy Business card holder
British Airways American Express (UK)
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2002
1114 posts
194 upvotes
Any idea if this credit will work for purchases at The Last Hunt? They're essentially the same merchant.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)