Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
60%
Expiry:
November 25, 2018
Retailer:
Altitude-Sports.com
As basic as it gets, but Modal and free shipping over $49!

Extra 5% for members, free returns.
Last edited by cgg123321 on Nov 23rd, 2018 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
18 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
6578 posts
2705 upvotes
Canuckland
cgg123321 wrote: As basic as it gets, but Modal and free shipping over $49!

Extra 5% for members, free returns.
No medium size and it’s each
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
1662 posts
1680 upvotes
DealCanuck wrote: No medium size and it’s each
Scroll down, most of the black colours have medium in stock
Sep 17, 2018
388 posts
396 upvotes
How are these compared to saxx underwear? Thinking about swapping my whole collection to premium brands.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
6578 posts
2705 upvotes
Canuckland
Does it actually only come with 1?
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2002
1143 posts
604 upvotes
GTA
The pouch is double the size of any underwear I've ever seen. I'm buying elastic underwear to be contained and not move around. That's what boxers are for, not briefs.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2011
1166 posts
279 upvotes
STOUFFVILLE
theSPOOLER wrote: The pouch is double the size of any underwear I've ever seen. I'm buying elastic underwear to be contained and not move around. That's what boxers are for, not briefs.
Maybe downsize? Otherwise, I am not sure if the underwear is the problem Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
6605 posts
6615 upvotes
Downtown Canada
HamMane wrote: How are these compared to saxx underwear? Thinking about swapping my whole collection to premium brands.
I love them. I preferred them over saxx
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines
$0 Visual Voicemail X 4 lines
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1701 posts
1173 upvotes
Vancouver
HamMane wrote: How are these compared to saxx underwear? Thinking about swapping my whole collection to premium brands.

I also much prefer these over saxx due to them all being modal (my favourite underwear material). I also found them to pile less than my Viscose Saxx. They also less wedgie-prone for me. Maybe I need to squat more though..

6060842 wrote: Funny name for men's underwear. I wonder if it was Beavis or Butthead that came up with the name.
Funnily enough they just changed their name to bn3th. Not much better in my opinion Face With Tears Of Joy
Jan 17, 2008
720 posts
365 upvotes
theSPOOLER wrote: The pouch is double the size of any underwear I've ever seen. I'm buying elastic underwear to be contained and not move around. That's what boxers are for, not briefs.
This is essentially a target. Lol. I'm going to check this thread in a couple of hours just for the jokes.
Jan 2, 2018
68 posts
34 upvotes
Picked up a few pairs from the last RFD find. I love these for my every day boxers.
Sep 19, 2010
45 posts
84 upvotes
Very sweet deal. If i hadnt stocked up my underwear a few months ago I would jump on this. I also prefer these over Saxx. The modal fabric is just the best. Only Saxx's platinum (modal) and ultra (viscose) line is comparable, otherwise their other styles in medium dont fit me like mypakage mediums do. On a side note, Mypakage is now Bn3th and they all use modal as well. Good find. I bought my mypakages at 14.99 back then.
Wow, what a deal.
Oct 8, 2011
44 posts
79 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
the best underwear ever. great buy at $10.99, picked up an extra 4 on top of my like 15 pairs.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2006
1528 posts
253 upvotes
I am interested in trying it out because of the good reviews.

I am in between sizes - waist 30", between XS and S. Altitude Sport says to buy both sizes and return the one that doesn't fit. I'd rather buy the correct size and not have to worry about returning anything. On MyPackage website it says to go with the smaller size if in between sizes.

What's your experience?

Thank you!
Jan 16, 2007
421 posts
219 upvotes
I switched all my gitches to these. Threw away all my old boxers. They are that comfortable. I love them. So glad I did. Especially in the summer months.
Aug 18, 2004
91 posts
26 upvotes
crustydragon wrote: I am interested in trying it out because of the good reviews.

I am in between sizes - waist 30", between XS and S. Altitude Sport says to buy both sizes and return the one that doesn't fit. I'd rather buy the correct size and not have to worry about returning anything. On MyPackage website it says to go with the smaller size if in between sizes.

What's your experience?

Thank you!
If you're between sizes for MyPackage, I recommend sizing down. I find they run larger and looser than Saxx.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2006
1528 posts
253 upvotes
Skye_Young wrote: If you're between sizes for MyPackage, I recommend sizing down. I find they run larger and looser than Saxx.
Thank you!
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2009
2127 posts
807 upvotes
I bought the all black ones and tried a pair today. They're comfy, but I'm wondering if the sheen visually bothers anyone else and if it's an issue with Saxx and other Mypakage colours as well.

To clarify, they are form fitting (as expected) with a shiny appearance. Are all of the colours/styles like this or did I just make a bad choice with black? Does Saxx underwear appear the same way?