Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Altitude Sports

Lifetime Membership $4.99 (error?), potentially $20 credit and up to 19% off regular price

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2022 9:27 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1603 posts
3639 upvotes

[Altitude Sports] Lifetime Membership $4.99 (error?), potentially $20 credit and up to 19% off regular price

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Altitude Sports
More offers from Altitude Sports
As many on RFD are familiar, they often have this membership offer:

Become a member for $20 and get a $20 credit (with some conditions that you have to meet)
1. Add the Membership to your cart
2. Add $50+ of gear & apparel to your cart
3. Enjoy a $20 credit issued to your account on December 5, 2022*

The code MBREX20 brings the price down to $5...not sure if error since that code has been used for credits before, but also not sure if this would glitch the system and not get you the $20 credit even if you follow the instructions? In theory, your initial order would be $5 membership + $50 order (-10% off applies immediately), and you would get $20 credit on Dec 5

They also have CANADAPOST10 which is 10% off regular price https://www.altitude-sports.com/collections/cp and it stacks with the membership discount which is 10% off until Dec 4

So if you want something regular price and isn't on the list of exclusions, it could be stacked to 19% off (if you want to use the $20 credit you'd have to wait till after Dec 5 but the 10% membership will drop to 5%). Not crazy but could save you hundreds depending on what you buy
62 replies
Dec 24, 2017
337 posts
501 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP ! Don't forget 15x airmiles.
Nov 18, 2004
284 posts
135 upvotes
Richmond Hill
It didn't stack for many products I tried but I will take $5 membership, TY.
Nov 3, 2021
133 posts
354 upvotes
Centre of the World
jaktor wrote: Thanks OP ! Don't forget 15x airmiles.
There's a 2.0% Rakuten Cashback as well.
Jul 13, 2015
69 posts
72 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Seems worth it to try to see if you get $20 credit for $5
Dec 24, 2017
337 posts
501 upvotes
Vancouver
korjae wrote: It didn't stack for many products I tried but I will take $5 membership, TY.
MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT - Extra 10% off
Until December 4, get an extra 10% off select brands (instead of the regular 5%), including items already on sale.
The doubled Membership discount does not apply to: Anon, Armada, Asics, Atomic, Backcountry Access, Bell, Birkenstock, Black Crows, Blundstone, Brooks, Burton, CamelBak, Canada Goose, Copilot, Crankbrothers, Dalbello, Deuter, DPS Skis, Dr. Martens, FastHouse, Finish Line, Garmin, Giro, Glerups, GoPro, Head, Hoka, Indyeva, Kryptonite, Mackage, Marker, New Balance, Now, O'Neill Wetsuits, LLC, On Running, Osprey, Patagonia, Petzl, Picture, POC, Saucony, Tacx, Thule, Timberland, Toni Sailer, UGG, Veja, Völkl, Vuori, Wahoo, YES.

Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2010
2639 posts
2637 upvotes
Ottawa
In for the $5 membership.

Thanks OP!
May 8, 2018
144 posts
129 upvotes
How do you add the membership status to your account once purchased?
Nov 27, 2015
107 posts
232 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Used $10 expirable credit for $5 membership on my account. So I technically got it for free with expirable credit.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1603 posts
3639 upvotes
darknebulae wrote: Uhh, I may have screwed up with a noob mistake.

Ordered membership for $5 but didn’t have an account on site. How do I link that to my account? It also seems membership order is in progress instead of instant activation.
quebecrunbike wrote: How do you add the membership status to your account once purchased?
No worries, just make an account with same email as your order, it'll automatically link
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1198 posts
1187 upvotes
checked some of their prices and they are more expensive the the actual brand site. Also the double discount for the membership doesn't apply to many of the top brands.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
5975 posts
5839 upvotes
BC
Ecalr91 wrote: Used $10 expirable credit for $5 membership on my account. So I technically got it for free with expirable credit.
Curiousity is killing my cat...

How do you have a credit if you don't already have a membership?
Nov 27, 2015
107 posts
232 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
SizzleChest wrote: Curiousity is killing my cat...

How do you have a credit if you don't already have a membership?
If you purchase their products with them before you usually get expirable credit later on for future purchases. I used it for lifetime membership, why not it's free, and it has 10% bonus discount during sales.
Jun 5, 2021
446 posts
372 upvotes
Does $50 purchase required to get $20 credit? or $5 membership would do?
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
3080 posts
2668 upvotes
Toronto
I bought a membership for a $1 a few years back. But I haven't bought anything since!!

LOL.
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2021
2349 posts
4107 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…
Takita wrote: Does $50 purchase required to get $20 credit? or $5 membership would do?
From what I read spend $5 get $20 credit to use the credit You need to spend $50
Aug 23, 2010
999 posts
501 upvotes
I r confused... How does the credit work? Do I need to purchase something at the same time as the membership in order to get the credit or does purchasing the membership give me the credit that I can use on a subsequent purchase?

Edit: Looks like the former is the way.
Apr 8, 2012
200 posts
116 upvotes
EDMONTON
Rustycage wrote: I r confused... How does the credit work? Do I need to purchase something at the same time as the membership in order to get the credit or does purchasing the membership give me the credit that I can use on a subsequent purchase?

Edit: Looks like the former is the way.
you are right.

1. Add the Membership to your cart

2. Add $50+ of gear & apparel to your cart

3. Enjoy a $20 credit issued to your account on December 5, 2022*

*The credits will expire on December 31, 2022