Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Altitude Sports Membership $1 (Reg. $24.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2018 5:54 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
just to let ya know, they have some financial troubles too
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Dec 9, 2008
360 posts
179 upvotes
Ottawa
FYI - Bought the membership, then created the account. It automatically link the membership and is already activated, added something to the cart to test and the membership discount is there plus another extra 5%.
Dec 9, 2008
360 posts
179 upvotes
Ottawa
cevohi wrote: They even excluded North Face? I mean for $1 I can't complain but at full price they've excluded basically all the good stuff for discount
I added a North Face jacket to my cart and the discount does apply.
Nov 28, 2009
775 posts
754 upvotes
Pickering
Why is everything so expensive on this site?
Sep 2, 2017
10 posts
3 upvotes
fmf132 wrote: I added a North Face jacket to my cart and the discount does apply.
Yeah I re-read it and it says the extra 5% doesn't apply (so 5% + 5% on top of that)
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2006
1168 posts
306 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. They sometimes have some decent sales so a membership will eventually come in handy.
Jul 25, 2015
912 posts
734 upvotes
crazycoward wrote: Crazy deal. Pretty much buy anything and you'll get your money back.

There weren't any exclusions when i bought my membership a year ago for $10. Kinda lame to find out their policy changed...
Same, I got my membership a few years ago at $10. I have bought a Canada Goose parka and a bunch of Arcteryx stuff over the years so its a shame that they're excluded now. But I buy a lot of my camping gear from them especially when you can submit a review and get store credit. I have also noticed their discount codes often exclude a large percentage of their products. But you cant beat a dollar for membership.

Dont forget about this promo of donating $15 and getting $30 store credit.
https://www.altitude-sports.com/pages/a ... ganization
Jun 27, 2017
345 posts
156 upvotes
Ottawa
First time hearing of this website. Got a membership.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2521 posts
1658 upvotes
Ottawa
L4cky wrote: just to let ya know, they have some financial troubles too
I'll use the discount during their liquidation sale then...
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
1817 posts
1337 upvotes
BeverlyHills90210 wrote: I see 24.99.

Is it still active at $1?
Did you apply the promo code? If you did and it didn't work then presumably it's dead.
Nov 5, 2014
200 posts
211 upvotes
Ottawa
Still works - thanks OP. I have been meaning to get a membership for a while but I was waiting for a deal. This is a great deal!
Aug 15, 2013
228 posts
122 upvotes
Westmount
Thanks OP, code is working fine
Sep 8, 2017
85 posts
278 upvotes
In for a membership! Thanks OP
I spend so much money in the interest of saving money
Jul 18, 2017
210 posts
165 upvotes
vittycent wrote: Did you apply the promo code? If you did and it didn't work then presumably it's dead.
Oops, didn't do that. Tx.
Jul 19, 2015
798 posts
1014 upvotes
London, ON
THX OP. Hot deal. Usually use their discount site thelasthunt but often they have great deals and just haven't bothered due to extra membership costs
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1813 posts
1358 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, I had some Expirable Credits on my account which were expiring so used that to pay.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)