Price:
Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
December 31, 2022
Retailer:
Altitude Sports
More offers from Altitude Sports
Osprey Raptor 14 litre hydration/cycling backpack on sale for $125. 50% off regular price at Altitude Sports.
30 replies
Sep 14, 2008
37 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
They have quite a few Osprey backpacks at 50% off. Anyone else not sure how to use up expiring credits? =P
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5201 posts
8569 upvotes
BC
Slightly off topic but does anyone have any suggestions for a travel backpack that can be used a as a carry on? Traveling for around 2-3 weeks.
Dec 25, 2007
692 posts
677 upvotes
Vancouver
peakingduck wrote: Slightly off topic but does anyone have any suggestions for a travel backpack that can be used a as a carry on? Traveling for around 2-3 weeks.
I am an Osprey Fanboy so I would say Ozone Duplex (One bag that detaches into 2 - one carry on and one personal item).

I used to carry a Farpoint 40 too and it was great for more of the backpacking style of travel. There are other options like the Eagle Creek 40L tour - or on the budget side there is an Amazon Basics equivalent.
Mar 26, 2004
381 posts
283 upvotes
Ottawa
peakingduck wrote: Slightly off topic but does anyone have any suggestions for a travel backpack that can be used a as a carry on? Traveling for around 2-3 weeks.
I've been using a Porter 46 for many years without issue. Could be an issue if you stuff it to the brim tho. There are a few other models as well depending on your needs but this was the one that worked for me.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2003
1422 posts
275 upvotes
BC
There are countless and they all depend on so many factors. On the topic of Osprey, 2022 Farpoint 40 is a big one that fits the bill. Hard to find locally in Canada right now.
CHIA
Mar 4, 2014
370 posts
655 upvotes
I like the Osprey transporter. It can hold so much, perfect carry on.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1517 posts
3473 upvotes
Canada
As another member mentioned, Osprey Porter 46 is hands down one of the best bags I've ever owned. It compresses down very well, a ton of pockets for your belongings and is great for travel because of their easy access pockets on the exterior of the bag. Build quality is exceptional...I got it for 99.99 at MEC but I know the last hunt had them a few months ago for 100+10-20% off.
Live a little
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5201 posts
8569 upvotes
BC
Thanks RFD fam, very helpful. I'll make a stop @ sport chek/atmosphere and see what they got. I have access to an employee discount through a family member so hopefully I can snag a deal.
Jul 30, 2019
226 posts
617 upvotes
Got the 10 litre and the $5 membership deal from earlier this month just paid for itself. Rest = straight savings.
Remember, don't be a toxic drama queen or someone might not post a great deal. Be respectful and we all prosper.
Nov 17, 2006
417 posts
669 upvotes
Doesn't look like they have it stock on their site anymore, but I got the Osprey Farpoint 40 several years ago and it's held up great through 3-4 months of backpacking, couple dozen hikes, and just an everyday backpack around the city.
Aug 23, 2010
999 posts
501 upvotes
I just bought the Osprey Talon 22 yesterday for $159. Now you have me considering other options...
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2014
1169 posts
814 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
What osprey would you recommend to carry 3 x 1 gallon milk jugs in as well as a laptop and a lunch in?
Mar 4, 2014
370 posts
655 upvotes
I was looking at a Katari 7 for day hikes. Does anyone have other reccomendations? Something small with a water bladder that can hold a few things (snacks, flashlight, light jacket)
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1812 posts
886 upvotes
Narkham
For those looking for Farpoint 40, check out chain reaction cycles in the UK. Got one from them a few years back no shipping/ duties. And at similar price point locally.
RFD: Rarely Finding Discounts on things I actually need
Oct 29, 2020
52 posts
13 upvotes
I've been using the Osprey Farpoint 40L for about 5 years and had no issues with using it as a carry on. My friend has the Osprey Farpoint 55 which is the same as the Farpoint 40 but has a zip off 15L daypack. He puts his daypack under the front seat with the main bag in the overhead compartment.
Jul 6, 2008
203 posts
94 upvotes
bball2 wrote: Doesn't look like they have it stock on their site anymore, but I got the Osprey Farpoint 40 several years ago and it's held up great through 3-4 months of backpacking, couple dozen hikes, and just an everyday backpack around the city.
I picked up a far point 40 a couple months ago from Sportchek.

Have a bunch of other Osprey bags and they are worth it considering what they cost.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2003
1210 posts
363 upvotes
I need a new hydration pack for skiing, any recommendations for Osprey options?
Oct 7, 2017
32 posts
14 upvotes
BC
Bought this in 2020 to replace my old mountain biking bag. Picked it up at atmosphere for $180. It's a really good backpack if you going for a quick ride and keeping external batteries in for lights but other than that, I wouldn't use it for a hiking pack or anything. Biggest thing is to clean the bladder. I forgot to clean out the bladder right when the season ended this year and it was horrible to clean out. Ended up just buying a new bladder on amazon for $67. At this price, it's a really good deal for a biking bag just for the various pockets to hold all your tools and keep everything tidy.