Expired Hot Deals

[Altitude Sports] [WARM] men's The North Face Gotham jacket iii $239

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2020 11:27 am
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Nov 14, 2019
16 posts
160 upvotes

[Altitude Sports] [WARM] men's The North Face Gotham jacket iii $239

Deal Link:
Price:
$239
Savings:
40% off
Expiry:
January 31, 2020
Retailer:
Altitude Sports
More offers from Altitude Sports
Alright price if you are in the market for one.
All colors and sizes are available too.

If anyone knows any promo codes please share to make this a better deal.
70 replies
Member
Oct 17, 2012
205 posts
124 upvotes
Quebec
Very good jacket, don’t forget to size down. They are made pretty big
Last edited by EAK47x on Jan 23rd, 2020 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Jul 2, 2017
34 posts
30 upvotes
Careful about ordering this if you are unsure of size! Since it is 40% off, they will only return the items as a credit and not in original form of payment!

Also, don't forget Rakuten @ 4% CB.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 4, 2007
2196 posts
1067 upvotes
Who downvoted? This is a good deal IMO especially since all sizes are available. XS is so hard to find. SportChek doesn't even carry XS.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Aug 14, 2011
121 posts
35 upvotes
Richmond Hill
EAK47x wrote: Very good jack, don’t forget to size down. They are made pretty big
I usually wear a medium, so you guys suggest I go down to a small? Weary about ordering something that will only give me a store credit if it doesn't fit right. Are all the styles the same? In some pics (colours) the jacket looks longer than in others.
Jr. Member
May 5, 2016
131 posts
53 upvotes
good jacket. i own a similar one, but with slightly different pocket style. very warm, durable, and comfortable. would definitely recommend if you can get it for less than $300 in today's economy.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 4, 2007
2196 posts
1067 upvotes
maximum2326 wrote: I usually wear a medium, so you guys suggest I go down to a small? Weary about ordering something that will only give me a store credit if it doesn't fit right. Are all the styles the same? In some pics (colours) the jacket looks longer than in others.
100%. My friend normally wears medium and got small. I normally wear small and got extra small. And yes, all the styles are the same.
Member
Dec 27, 2011
411 posts
111 upvotes
AB
Was tempted to get it during the employee pricing promo, now seeing this come up I'm still temped. Anyone know how much this jacket was when Sport Chek was running the employee pricing promos?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1035 posts
1009 upvotes
Unionville, ON
whoa-albert wrote: 100%. My friend normally wears medium and got small. I normally wear small and got extra small. And yes, all the styles are the same.
I usually wear XS... I need to pad myself inside hahaha
Sr. Member
Mar 22, 2017
735 posts
638 upvotes
roblombardi wrote: Canada Goose snobs
The North Face, at least at once time, was seen as a quite premium brand, with a lot of extreme sport credentials. Is it another brand that's been gutted by private equity and turned into a shell of its former self by pumping out mediocre merchandise and liquidating their brand name, or is it still a great brand and it just doesn't have the shiny viral appeal of Canada Goose and other brands?
Jr. Member
Dec 14, 2017
154 posts
105 upvotes
Vancouver
gyu138 wrote: Was tempted to get it during the employee pricing promo, now seeing this come up I'm still temped. Anyone know how much this jacket was when Sport Chek was running the employee pricing promos?
Around $220. If you do the alti donation thing you get $30 of credit you can also use! spend $15 get $30

Top