• Mar 4th, 2016 3:16 pm
Tags:
None
57 replies
Deal Addict
May 9, 2007
1670 posts
718 upvotes
Thanks for the headsup ! My body is ready !
Deal Guru
Nov 30, 2009
12178 posts
599 upvotes
Toronto
Hope you guys root for me!
[QUOTE]I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.[/QUOTE] ~Andy Bernard, The Office (U.S.)
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
12416 posts
15544 upvotes
A reminder today is the 1st episode.
Have a nice day!

Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1729 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
Missed it. CTV seem to be well off my radar these days. They need to improve their broadcast signal to CBC, or even Global levels. I watch TAR on CBS.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
12416 posts
15544 upvotes
Tornado F2 wrote: Missed it. CTV seem to be well off my radar these days. They need to improve their broadcast signal to CBC, or even Global levels. I watch TAR on CBS.
Its replayed on this Saturday, 8:00 pm CTV.
Have a nice day!

Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1729 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
LonesomeDove wrote: Its replayed on this Saturday, 8:00 pm CTV.
Yeah, I'd noticed that thanks. Though it will depend on what else is on/whether I'm in or not. Hopefully I'll catch it.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2002
5067 posts
1476 upvotes
TSN also rebroadcasts it.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4128 posts
934 upvotes
Sask.
Gosh, nothing exciting to start things off.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1729 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
Not a bad episode. Several teams with good qualities. The Hamilton brothers look well set, so long as they're smart enough. The Italian couple may do okay yooo, and possibly the police women. Gutsy play by the father who "couldn't swim" jumping in rather than let his daughter down.

Several "WTH are they doing on the show?" contestants. I'm esp surprised by that Cynthia. Sorry, but how did she qualify for both the Army and the police with such poor ability on the obstacle course? If she's a patrol cop, even fat criminals will try their luck running for it now.

Shame they rushed to TO so quick. I would have liked to see more of Quebec City. Esp that amazing-looking waterfall, or the Chateau.
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2004
10943 posts
427 upvotes
Markham/Mississauga
Tornado F2 wrote: Missed it. CTV seem to be well off my radar these days. They need to improve their broadcast signal to CBC, or even Global levels. I watch TAR on CBS.
Have you heard of their website where you can watch any of their shows a day after its' been broadcasted on demand? ;) Just sayin'.

http://theamazingracecanada.ctv.ca/
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1729 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
CSAgent wrote: Have you heard of their website where you can watch any of their shows a day after its' been broadcasted on demand? ;) Just sayin'.

http://theamazingracecanada.ctv.ca/
I have too many ways to watch TV these days, and far too many unneeded channels. (Most of them full of regurgitated "reality" crap). I can't possibly find the time to get on top of it all, even if I wanted to. Lately I try to watch sports events live, and leave "TV shows" to the pvr.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
19136 posts
2852 upvotes
Woodbridge
I'm bored and nothing to watch so I'm giving AR Canada another chance.

Surprisingly loving the premiere and the whole TSN challenge was great.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1729 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
bembol wrote: I'm bored and nothing to watch so I'm giving AR Canada another chance.

Surprisingly loving the premiere and the whole TSN challenge was great.
I'm glad they didn't have to pronounce "Paraguay" or "Uruguay". It's supposed to end with a "why", (even in Spanish), but most CDN sportscasters incorrectly end with "way". I did hear a newsie use the correct pronunciation on CBC the other night though.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
19136 posts
2852 upvotes
Woodbridge
Wow. I missed the second episode so I was surprised to see them in Argentina. When did AR Canada started racing around the world? LOL

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2002
5067 posts
1476 upvotes
bembol wrote: Wow. I missed the second episode so I was surprised to see them in Argentina. When did AR Canada started racing around the world? LOL
Last season with legs in Hong Kong, Macau, Normandy and Paris.
Sep 17, 2007
159 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
is it just me or if you know you got selected for Amazing Race...even with only a small chance of travelling outside the country...would you not at least try and learn basic Spanish, French, maybe throw in some mandarin and cantonese in there just to cover bases? just you don't have cab issues?
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2004
10943 posts
427 upvotes
Markham/Mississauga
Damn, the two hot police women are done. I thought they'd go far at least till the later legs of the race.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
19136 posts
2852 upvotes
Woodbridge
SLee wrote: Last season with legs in Hong Kong, Macau, Normandy and Paris.
Okay. I skipped last season.

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Penalty Box
Oct 26, 2007
897 posts
97 upvotes
Toronto
The football challenge got cheapened by hopping?

The tango is hard and the Spanish names of food were worthy challenges.

Mentos was worthy also.

Nic the pro Baller took a 2 hour penalty? Embarrassing?
[removed]
A guide for the everymans guide to investments

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)