Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon/BestBuy/Dell Canada] Logitech M720 Triathlon Mouse $39.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2020 5:40 pm
[OP]
Member
Dec 24, 2017
270 posts
356 upvotes
Vancouver

[Amazon/BestBuy/Dell Canada] Logitech M720 Triathlon Mouse $39.99

Price:
39.99
Savings:
43% off
Pretty solid mouse with great battery life.

Often goes on sale so for those who couldn’t grab one in the past,

Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-Triathal ... B01LF37K80

BestBuy: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/lo ... 0/10482681

Dell Canada: https://www.dell.com/en-ca/shop/logitec ... ccessories

M330 Silent Plus is also on sale for $24.99(38% off) with most of the retailers.
Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-910-0049 ... B01JPOLKDW
Last edited by jaktor on Sep 13th, 2020 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
38 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 24, 2011
983 posts
298 upvotes
Looking for keyboard and mouse combo ... any good deals?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 23, 2005
1660 posts
945 upvotes
I picked up one around the start of the playoffs for my living room TV. Works well enough so far. Range is good for the couch-TV distance (about 8 feet), and it fits in my hand nicely. Buttons are all about where my fingers would expect to find them.

In short, it hasn't given me anything to complain about, at least not yet.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 23, 2010
847 posts
301 upvotes
Toronto
How hilarious I was sight unseen looking for a mouse for my sister. I settled on a bluetooth mouse because her new mac only has USB-C ports and this one seems like a good choice on pcpartpicker but i noticed it wasn't available on amazon under 70. Now I know why... got RFD'd
Member
Jan 12, 2012
328 posts
323 upvotes
Calgary
Using it right now. great mouse. Usual sale price. You will see it often for 40$
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
1984 posts
674 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
shopper-X wrote: Are they still available at Costco? I need two more for my kids tablets (Bluetooth vs 2.4).
Too big for little kids(<12).
Member
User avatar
Oct 19, 2019
460 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
Not much of a deal. I would say $40 is where the value of this mouse lies on. I would rather spend more to get a better mouse.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 3, 2010
1120 posts
602 upvotes
Richmond Hill
catlover1299 wrote: Not much of a deal. I would say $40 is where the value of this mouse lies on. I would rather spend more to get a better mouse.
Depends on what you need I guess. This is not a crap mouse though, that is, it is not like the emergency wired mouse I keep in the drawer that I bought for $10 in case I don't have batteries (Logitech M100). True, it is not a gaming mouse, so you don't have the gaming response times that are required for those first-person shooters, but this has the "Connect to multiple devices (up to 3)" function. It allows you to auto switch with a touch of a button.

The scroll is also pretty nice...you can lock it in place and use it like a normal scroll, i.e. three lines at a time, or unlock it and it is now a free spinning wheel that lets you scroll down pretty fast with one swipe.

It is true however that Costco has been selling this at $39.99, so this is just the same deal as Costco...but not everyone has a Costco membership.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 23, 2010
847 posts
301 upvotes
Toronto
toram23901 wrote: Depends on what you need I guess. This is not a crap mouse though, that is, it is not like the emergency wired mouse I keep in the drawer that I bought for $10 in case I don't have batteries (Logitech M100). True, it is not a gaming mouse, so you don't have the gaming response times that are required for those first-person shooters, but this has the "Connect to multiple devices (up to 3)" function. It allows you to auto switch with a touch of a button.

The scroll is also pretty nice...you can lock it in place and use it like a normal scroll, i.e. three lines at a time, or unlock it and it is now a free spinning wheel that lets you scroll down pretty fast with one swipe.

It is true however that Costco has been selling this at $39.99, so this is just the same deal as Costco...but not everyone has a Costco membership.
That is literally exactly what I'm looking for to buy for my sister. She has two macs her own and one from her work. The work one only has USB C and she's not the best at technology so a multipoint mouse is super appealing. She doesn't game she would hate RGB. The price is solid.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Aug 6, 2001
15582 posts
3464 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
cag_73 wrote: Looking for keyboard and mouse combo ... any good deals?
Try a mechanical. You wont go back.

My go to is Durgod keyboard, paired with Logitech M720. ;)
Member
User avatar
Oct 19, 2019
460 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
quetzpro wrote: how's this compare to G602
LOL. Not sure what you are trying to know comparing a $100 wireless gaming mouse with a $40 productivity mouse Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
User avatar
Aug 6, 2001
15582 posts
3464 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
catlover1299 wrote: Not much of a deal. I would say $40 is where the value of this mouse lies on. I would rather spend more to get a better mouse.
It's a solid mouse. What's wrong with it? Bluetooth, tri-pairing, nano receiver, ergonomic, long battery life, scroll wheel options and programmable buttons.
Member
User avatar
Oct 19, 2019
460 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
weedb0y wrote: It's a solid mouse. What's wrong with it? Bluetooth, tri-pairing, nano receiver, ergonomic, long battery life, scroll wheel options and programmable buttons.
I never say its not a solid mouse. I was just saying the mouse is just average and I would rather spend extra $20 to get the Master 2s for example.
Member
User avatar
Sep 18, 2019
207 posts
280 upvotes
catlover1299 wrote: LOL. Not sure what you are trying to know comparing a $100 wireless gaming mouse with a $40 productivity mouse Face With Tears Of Joy
nooo, the G602 was always $45 for a while but not anymore

i managed to get two of them, but i need one more now for one new build setup PC

Image
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 24, 2011
983 posts
298 upvotes
weedb0y wrote: Try a mechanical. You wont go back.

My go to is Durgod keyboard, paired with Logitech M720. ;)
I have used mechanical keyboard in late 90's. Very good feeling of typing and sound Smiling Face With Open Mouth....

Top