Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Amazon Business - $100 off your first $250 purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 23rd, 2021 2:26 pm
Jan 29, 2017
160 posts
141 upvotes
I actually did receive the $100 email but I didn't even see it until today. Business account was confirmed a few days ago, I'm glad I don't have a fight in my future to get the discount.
Nov 26, 2020
92 posts
53 upvotes
Vancouver
Business prime won't accept any of my payment methods. Did anyone have the same issue?
Apr 1, 2011
480 posts
457 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone buying non business items and was still able to use the promo?
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2007
1201 posts
766 upvotes
Canada
I registered 4 days ago...
No email yet, but I do see "$25 off with promo code 25FIRSTORDER" for some items...
Not sure if I will get 100 off or can use both...
simple is the best...
Apr 1, 2011
480 posts
457 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like the code is the same for everyone but you do need to wait till Amazon activated it before you can apply the code? When I tried BMSM100 it says the code is invalid for my purchase.
Dec 20, 2011
87 posts
236 upvotes
Calgary
siruiguo wrote: Anyone buying non business items and was still able to use the promo?
How do you define non business items? I doubt Amazon wants to know if you're in the food, gaming, fashion or consumer electronics business. They're not CRA auditors.
Nov 28, 2019
167 posts
456 upvotes
Vancouver
The $100 coupon came today after ~ 5 business days.

It worked on all items sold by Amazon. I put vitamins, clothes, shoes, etc. And it was fine.

The business prime payment method failed so I had to use the free standard shipping, but no rush.

Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4627 posts
3267 upvotes
Ottawa
Invoices, so they email you a real invoice by email, with purchase details?
Or is it ghetto like normal amazon where you have to click order details and print/save that page.

I realize the jerks at Amazon did this so google and other email providers don't mine their sales data.. But it really should be optional so we as buyers who pay for stuff like prime can simply get a effing invoice.
Jan 10, 2020
92 posts
47 upvotes
I tried to buy a CPU but it says I can't use my promo code for that. Any ideas ?
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2009
1913 posts
1221 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
BebeCad wrote: I tried to buy a CPU but it says I can't use my promo code for that. Any ideas ?
It needs to be sold by Amazon and not a third party.
May 23, 2008
979 posts
459 upvotes
Toronto
Interesting - the chat function has disappeared from my app - yet I used it last week...
May 22, 2012
303 posts
112 upvotes
Vancouver
I signed up 9 days ago and was approved same day. I never received any emails from them. I just checked again and suddenly the $100 off coupon code works.
However the other two do not $25 off , $50 off. This was without stacking them, just straight up. Fulfilled by Amazon...
Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
22529 posts
8939 upvotes
Toronto
I was just approved today (after having to submit some additional documentation), so the wait for the $100 coupon begins.
ary604 wrote: The $100 coupon came today after ~ 5 business days.

It worked on all items sold by Amazon. I put vitamins, clothes, shoes, etc. And it was fine.
dr_torch wrote: It needs to be sold by Amazon and not a third party.
I want to put a small subwoofer (or should we just call it woofer) in my home office to use with my desktop computer. So, I had a look through some of them that were sold by Amazon itself.

Interestingly, most qualified for the first purchase discount, but one didn't list that discount in the usual item list. I looked closer and the one that didn't had a different discount option for quantity discounts. eg. Normally $248 but if you buy 3 it's $243 and if you buy 10 it's $238. I don't need 10 subwoofers in my home office though. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

https://www.amazon.ca/Sony-SACS9-10-Inc ... 271&sr=8-5

However, if you enter the item listing then the first purchase discount notification is there so probably it is still valid on these with quantity discount options.
Jun 15, 2015
201 posts
75 upvotes
Winnipeg
I can't find any code in the Email.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo
They keep spamming my inbox with this, added them to the spam filter.
Welcome to the Minitrue FDs, Ficdep
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3971 posts
3750 upvotes
GVRD
I got the code today, 7 days since I created the account.. what to buy with $100 off $250.. hmmm...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2018
9652 posts
10924 upvotes
Vancouver
EugW wrote: Interestingly, most qualified for the first purchase discount, but one didn't list that discount in the usual item list. I looked closer and the one that didn't had a different discount option for quantity discounts. eg. Normally $248 but if you buy 3 it's $243 and if you buy 10 it's $238. I don't need 10 subwoofers in my home office though. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
So I presume you bought 10 and you're selling them on Kijiji? :)