Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

$1.40 Prime Warm Sub&Save: Old Spice Fiji Scent Men’s Deodorant 85 G

Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3567 posts
3194 upvotes
Guess I will buy the regular Pure Sport from Costco.
Oct 15, 2012
442 posts
461 upvotes
Sudbury
I added 5 to my cart and as I was adding other things, the deodorant suddenly became unavailable as I proceeded to check out! :(
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
3969 posts
4720 upvotes
Victoria
Switching from AP to Deo was one of the best life decisions I’ve ve ever made as far as personal hygiene / style goes.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
zx6r2015 wrote: i think price went up to 3.98
This is what I see now...

Was: CDN$ 4.99
Price: CDN$ 3.24 (CDN$ 0.04 / gram) & FREE Two-Day Shipping for Prime members when buying this Add-on Item.
You Save: CDN$ 1.75 (35%)
Coupon
CDN$ 0.50 coupon applied.
Your coupon will be applied to the first delivery of this subscription.
In Stock.
Want it Saturday, January 12? Add it to a qualifying order in the next 15 hours and 7 minutes, and choose Two-Day Shipping at checkout.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca. Gift-wrap available.
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10497 posts
7631 upvotes
ON
ProfessorChaos wrote: Antiperspirant blocks your sweat glands from sweating. Deodorant doesn't block the sweating but kills the bacteria that causes body odour.

Anecdotal research has shown aluminum used in some antiperspirants to cause harm to the body. That is debatable. Some antiperspirants have ingredients that can stain clothing so be wary of that.

Basically, if you sweat a lot: Use antiperspirant. If you smell a lot: Deodorant. If you sweat and smell a lot: An antiperspirant deodorant.
Gotcha. But doesn't the smell come as a result of the sweating (not taking into account dirty MFers who are allergic to water)?
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2005
1265 posts
986 upvotes
Ottawa
damn. too bad it's dead. this is my go to deodorant. that was a great price!
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
jay_w wrote: damn. too bad it's dead. this is my go to deodorant. that was a great price!
yeah, I love the Fiji, but I'm too cheap to buy them. I just buy the 5 pack or regular Old Spice from Costco when it goes on sale. Was willing to jump on this but alas, I was too slow.
Last edited by Evil Baby on Jan 10th, 2019 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2014
1511 posts
1640 upvotes
Toronto
I dont know about you guys, but the product description to me is pretty hilarious.

Maroon your armpits on a tropical-island paradise
Volcano-powered with Fresher scents of Fiji with palm tree
Where freshness smells from
Inhale the adventure
For more tiny-umbrella-drink memories, try FIJI Body Wash and Body Spray

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)