Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] (1-month free trial) / 1-year Family Plan - Amazon FreeTime Unlimited $27.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 7th, 2020 1:20 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
52888 posts
17639 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] (1-month free trial) / 1-year Family Plan - Amazon FreeTime Unlimited $27.99

Strange, in the US, it can be accessed across devices.
https://www.amazon.com/ftu/home?_encodi ... redtric-20
As a FreeTime Unlimited customer, enjoy unlimited access to kid-friendly books, videos, apps, premium kid’s skills and more across all of your compatible devices.

=====
there's also a one month free trial for non-prime members

https://www.amazon.ca/ftu/home

Amazon FreeTime Unlimited
Unlimited access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games.

Endless Fun for Kids.
Peace of Mind for Parents.
FreeTime Unlimited is an all-in-one subscription that gives kids access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games on compatible Fire tablets. Plus, enjoy hundreds of French language books and videos.

Parents also receive access to easy-to-use parental controls that allow them to find the right balance between education and entertainment. Parents can personalize screen time limits, set educational goals, filter age-appropriate content, and also manage web browsing and content usage based on their preferences.

Starting at $3.99/month after the free one-month trial (eligible customers only), FreeTime Unlimited gives kids unlimited access to a world of content to explore and parents the confidence that all content is age-appropriate.
Last edited by alanbrenton on Apr 2nd, 2020 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
FreeTime Unlimited is an all-in-one subscription that gives kids access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games on compatible Fire tablets.
30 replies
Mar 14, 2019
163 posts
179 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Only works on Fire tablets?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
8140 posts
1783 upvotes
Mississauga
alanbrenton wrote: I saw the free month offer on my laptop.
First paragraph of the page you linked confirms....

FreeTime Unlimited is an all-in-one subscription that gives kids access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games on compatible Fire tablets.
Jul 31, 2016
414 posts
657 upvotes
Whitby
Avenger wrote: First paragraph of the page you linked confirms....

https://www.amazon.com/ftu/home/140-227 ... redtric-20

There's a bunch of devices supported including Android/iOS. Thanks OP will check it out.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
52888 posts
17639 upvotes
Avenger wrote: First paragraph of the page you linked confirms....

Considering I just mentioned right above your post spotting it on my laptop... :)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
6717 posts
2431 upvotes
Markham
I don't know how good this is, but I feel this just encourages more screen time for children
May 7, 2012
935 posts
409 upvotes
smartie wrote: I don't know how good this is, but I feel this just encourages more screen time for children
Yeah I'm having to setup/enforce iOS screen time and shut down wifi overnight
Oct 19, 2013
67 posts
59 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Only available for Fire tablet in Canada
Jan 30, 2017
605 posts
40 upvotes
What do most parents think. Do their kids enjoy this subscription? I’m thinking about it for my kids. Would love some feedback
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
2954 posts
604 upvotes
Toronto
Mylocosta wrote: What do most parents think. Do their kids enjoy this subscription? I’m thinking about it for my kids. Would love some feedback
Its indispensable for us. Our 2.5 year old plays on it non stop. Its all walled in. She cant get out to normal operating system. She installs and plays her own stuff. Honestly its a lifesaver esp now during the quarantine. In the car it retains all the apps shes installed and runs everything without wifi.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1040 posts
512 upvotes
Ajax
bigtezz wrote: Only available for Fire tablet in Canada
So this won't work on a Samsung tab in Canada?
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1564 posts
682 upvotes
Laval
You create a profile for each kid and you can set age content so that only apps for their age group shows. All is unlimited so once theyre in their profile, they can download all they want (given they have space).

No ad in the games!

You can easily set daily screen time and it will lock their screen out once it reaches the daily time.

You can also set Objectives like spending 2 hours of book reading (because there are books to download as well) before they can play. Games will be locked if they dont reach those objectives!

It's pretty amazing!

At this price...what a steal!
Last edited by mtlmonk on Apr 1st, 2020 8:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1564 posts
682 upvotes
Laval
As a reference, even monunent valley 1 and 2 is available!