Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amazon.ca - $10 off $40 special fall offer. Seems targeted.

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2016 10:36 am
Feb 5, 2007
556 posts
255 upvotes
East York
got one from my non-prime account. bought a $50 dollars PSN card
worked! charged $40!
May 28, 2008
223 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
My prime account actually got the e-mail. I'll buy on average once a week up to three times.

EDIT: Total bologna. I just forgot which was prime and which wasn't since my prime account is the one on my secondary e-mail for whatever reason.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
1365 posts
753 upvotes
Ontario
My free prime membership expired earlier this year and I've made like only 5 purchases since January 2016.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
It is random, but it is not random to entire pool of customers. It is random for customers within certain requirement. If it is "real" random, then you can see different types of customer will be picked.

Customer will NEVER be picked :
- Frequently purchase customers
- Prime customers
isrdum wrote: Friends of mine get this!

Your Gift Code
As a special offer this fall, we are pleased to offer you $10 off your next order of $40 or more on Amazon.ca. Your code is valid through October 28th, 2016, on products shipped from and sold by Amazon.ca (gift cards and products sold by third-party sellers are excluded). Terms and Conditions Apply. Here is your promotional gift code
I got nothing.... why
Hanupriya: Could you please stay connected for 2 minutes while I look into this?
Me: Yes
Hanupriya: I appreciate your time and patience
Me: No problem
Hanupriya: I've checked and see that the promo is been sent to selected customers only.
Me: Which one!!??
Hanupriya: The promo which you referring to.
Me: Lol, I mean Which customers
Hanupriya: We pick random customers and there is no such criteria on the selection.
Me: Ok, and it's not possible to get one?
Hanupriya: Yes.
Me: Ok then!!
Thx
Hanupriya: You’re welcome. Is there anything else I may assist you with today?
Me: No thx again
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Anyone chatted and got a code to compensate for the lack of the email? :)
Banned
Oct 15, 2016
101 posts
55 upvotes
Amazon Canada sales have gone down after they upped the shipping limit to $ 35 from $ 25. Hence too woo back non prime customer's they are targetting some with the $ 10 cpn.

Prime customer's get shafted though !
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2008
1386 posts
347 upvotes
Seems like a targeted email, but Amazon.ca is sending $10 off $40 codes that expire Oct 28. Check your inbox :)

Your Gift Code
As a special offer this fall, we are pleased to offer you $10 off your next order of $40 or more on Amazon.ca. Your code is valid through October 28th, 2016, on products shipped from and sold by Amazon.ca (gift cards and products sold by third-party sellers are excluded). Terms and Conditions Apply. Here is your promotional gift code:
Mar 7, 2011
397 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
thanks OP but these Amazon target emails are such insult to me. I have yet to get a single email about them. For those who were able to get one, kudos for you :)
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
1 of 4. Have to check a few more emails addy's.

Are these transferable? :)
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
4169 posts
6806 upvotes
Langley, BC
Yeah, I got one on my very old unused Amazon account. Nothing on my active one.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
steven80 wrote: Yeah, I got one on my very old unused Amazon account. Nothing on my active one.
you gotta stop buying stuff to get these "please come back and spend money" emails.

mine should be here in a few months, as their $35 free shipping policy has totally dried up any purchases.
Nov 1, 2006
438 posts
255 upvotes
Ottawa
Pretty useless coupon. Trying to buy three items total over $50, fulfilled by amazon.ca. Coupon does not work...
Aug 25, 2011
645 posts
313 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
got several. Perfect for use at home.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
leta01 wrote: Pretty useless coupon. Trying to buy three items total over $50, fulfilled by amazon.ca. Coupon does not work...
yep, they have to actually be owned, stored and shipped by Amazon in order to qualify, and this "fulfilled by..." stuff is just 3rd-party guys selling straight through Amazon.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Are there two threads going on? Or did my post just disappear? :)
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2005
1198 posts
363 upvotes
looks like im gonna have to create a few accts and park them