Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

$10 off $50 Amazon Gift Card - YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2017 8:51 pm
Apr 9, 2008
542 posts
297 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] $10 off $50 Amazon Gift Card - YMMV

I was browsing the Amazon website. Before I checked out, I saw the banner on the page. I think the offer is targeted but it doesn't hurt to try...

Get a $10 Promotional Credit with the Purchase of $50 in Amazon Gift Cards
Enjoy this exclusive Gift Cards offer: Surprise someone with an Amazon.ca Gift Card, and get a $10 promotional code to spend on yourself. Just purchase at least $50 in Amazon.ca Gift Cards in a single order by June 30, 2017, and receive a $10 promotional credit automatically applied to your account after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping, confirming your Amazon.ca Promotional Credit.

Enter "0617GIFTCA" at checkout or click the button below to qualify

Important Notification: This offer is valid ONLY to eligible customers. Terms and Conditions apply; scroll down to learn more

How to Use Your Promotional Code

Add one or more products sold by Amazon.ca in new condition to your cart.
Complete your purchase no later than August 15, 2017 11:59 PM (PT).
The savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
Terms & Conditions
In order to qualify for the promotional credit, you must: (1) be the recipient of the corresponding offer (either via email or on Amazon.ca); (2) purchase at least $50 in Amazon Gift Cards ("GCs") in a single order at Amazon.ca between June 1, 2017, and June 30, 2017, 11:59 PM (PT); and (3) enter the promotional code "0617GIFTCA" in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box when you check out, or click the button to add the coupon to your account.

Purchases must be for at least $50 in combined GC value, and the GCs must be purchased in a single order at Amazon.ca.
Offer valid on GCs purchased on Amazon.ca and, in the case of Email GCs scheduled in advance, delivered before June 30, 2017.
For qualifying purchases, a promotional code ("Promo Code") of $10 will be automatically applied to the account used to purchase the GCs after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping to the email address associated with the Amazon.ca account used to purchase the GCs.
Limit one Promo Code per customer/primary email address.
Promo Code is valid through and expires on August 15, 2017, 11:59 PM (PT).
Promo Code may be applied only to eligible products sold by Amazon.ca Inc. and its affiliates and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants through the Amazon.ca site.
Savings from the Promo Code will be reflected on the final checkout page on qualifying orders.
If items purchased with the Promo Code are returned, the amount of the Promo Code used to purchase such items will be subtracted from your return credit.
The Promo Code is non-transferable and may not be resold.
The Promo Code may not be combined with other offers.
If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
Void where prohibited.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.
Additional restrictions apply, see www.amazon.ca/promos for details.
108 replies
Jun 17, 2015
59 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I bought the gift card for myself and still haven't got the 10$ credit yet
Mar 20, 2008
181 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
I bought 2 (on different days)

50$ - Monday
50$ - Thursday
20$ - Credit. When you check out for another product in your cart - you'll see the 10$ credit, there's no other way to see the credit as far as I can tell.
Last edited by msaf on Jun 1st, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10166 posts
5555 upvotes
Toronto
Still nothing. I haven't gotten a code to work in over a year I think.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2541 posts
961 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
The promotional code you entered is invalid for your purchase :(

Guess I'm not eligible
Aug 29, 2009
669 posts
364 upvotes
Toronto
I wasn't eligible either, but maybe it's because of this:

Offer valid on GCs purchased on Amazon.ca and, in the case of Email GCs scheduled in advance, delivered before June 30, 2017.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
6609 posts
3909 upvotes
I must be spending too much on Amazon to be qualified for offers like this.
Feb 5, 2012
782 posts
590 upvotes
Calgary
I'm pretty sure the less you spend the more promo you got. I bought prime and place one Amazon order almost every weekday since last two weeks (just had a new baby), it appears I'm excluded from any Amazon promo code.
Banned
Feb 12, 2009
1129 posts
290 upvotes
Vaughan
is there a limit on number of $50 cards and orders you can make
Aug 31, 2010
972 posts
202 upvotes
Victoria
any links to check eligible or not?
Aug 14, 2014
949 posts
947 upvotes
Is anyone having issues logging into amazon? A random email was put in place when I tried to log in... and my phone isnt working either

Edit: Apparently I was hacked....
Last edited by Esg876 on Jun 1st, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2011
1252 posts
1444 upvotes
49.2827°N 123.1207°W
msaf wrote: I bought 2 (on different days)

50$ - Monday
50$ - Thursday
20$ - Credit. When you check out for another product in your cart - you'll see the 10$ credit, there's no other way to see the credit as far as I can tell.
try this link to check your credits on your account:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/featu ... 1&useAUI=1

edit: might only work on US accounts
Apr 9, 2008
542 posts
297 upvotes
Toronto
trinxified wrote: I must be spending too much on Amazon to be qualified for offers like this.
Just create another account to attract promotions. :)
May 19, 2009
885 posts
1234 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP for the deal!

Question: I have never bought Amazon gift cards before, so let's say if I buy a gift card for myself and send it to another e-mail (not the one registered with my amazon account) can I still apply the gift card on my amazon account, or would I only be able to use the gift card with a different account?
Banned
Sep 21, 2016
5 posts
2 upvotes
I bought one and just find $10 credit as 'msaf' said when i check out. Thanks!

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)