Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

$10 off $50 on King/Queen Alternative Goose Down Fiberfill, Duvet Cover Set and Comforter Sets

Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON

[Amazon.ca] $10 off $50 on King/Queen Alternative Goose Down Fiberfill, Duvet Cover Set and Comforter Sets

All below items are eligible for extra $10 off. Great reviews commenting on how warm the comforters are.
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/coupon/save-x2 ... 447CKPVLIV

Unique Home Queen Comforter Duvet Insert White All Season Alternative Goose Down Comforter Plush Fiberfill, CDN$ 49.99
Unique Home King Comforter Duvet Insert White All Season Alternative Goose Down Comforter Plush Fiberfill, CDN$ 48.49
Felicite Home 3 Piece Oversized Duvet Cover Set,Egyptian Quality Luxury Super Soft Wrinkle Free Duvet Quilt,Blue,Kayla,Queen, CDN$ 49.99
Felicite Home 3-Piece Luxury Stripe Comforter Set,All Season Fashion Quilt,Taupe,MIRA,Queen, CDN$ 49.99
Felicite Home 3 Piece Printed Reversible Ruth Ruffled Comforter Set, Fade Resistant, Super Soft, All Season Decorative Quilt,Grey,Darly,Queen, CDN$ 49.99
Felicite Home 3 Piece Printed Reversible Pinch Pleat Comforter Set Fade Resistant, Wrinkle Free, No Ironing Necessary, Luxury Silky Soft, All Season Decorative,Taupe,Evans,Queen, CDN$ 49.99
10 replies
Apr 23, 2013
586 posts
233 upvotes
I'm no bird expert, but what is goose down alternative?
Be nice to people k?

Go Zoomers~~~~
May 13, 2016
161 posts
192 upvotes
GTA
EdwardGamma wrote: I'm no bird expert, but what is goose down alternative?
You find them mostly in the (sound) garden. Face Savouring Delicious Food
So easy, even I can do it.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2010
1016 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
I think they mean fibre fill like it's described. They're little chopped up pieces of cotton or similar that fluff up pillows.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2683 posts
2703 upvotes
Ottawa
According to the listing it’s 100% polyester. So stay away unless you want to sweat and not have your comforter breath and allow airflow.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
chriscabob wrote: According to the listing it’s 100% polyester. So stay away unless you want to sweat and not have your comforter breath and allow airflow.
On the other hand, polyester is much more durable, easy to care for, wrinkle resistant, and won't shrink after wash. Comforters with polyester fill will generally last for years.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Received product yesterday.
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10417 posts
7483 upvotes
ON
User994596 wrote: You find them mostly in the (sound) garden. Face Savouring Delicious Food
They're distinguished by their spiky multicolored feathers.
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10417 posts
7483 upvotes
ON
DragonRider wrote: On the other hand, polyester is much more durable, easy to care for, wrinkle resistant, and won't shrink after wash. Comforters with polyester fill will generally last for years.
On the other hand ??? Lol... So comfort is not a requirement for your comforter , you just looking for an ER ?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Kounter wrote: How is it?
Not yet the weather to try this. Wait till it's cold.

dilligafeh wrote: On the other hand ??? Lol... So comfort is not a requirement for your comforter , you just looking for an ER ?
Who said anything about giving up comfort? Every material has advantages and disadvantages. You just need to know when to use what.
I've tried duck down. Yes it's very warm, but my bedroom smells like a farm and the occasional feathers that escape outside the cover causes runny nose and other allergic reactions.
I've also tried cotton but it's tough to care for. It shrinks after washing and my biggest issue is that the material tear and thin over time, creating pocket areas where there's nothing at all and other areas with thick cotton balls.

Polyester may not be suitable for everyday blanket but is great for me for several reasons:
- Covering the feet during bedtime as they tend to be more susceptible to cold;
- It's light enough to carry around the house, can easily bring down to the TV room and cozy up there. It's also easier to carry to cottage and fishing hut on special occasions;
- For the elderly who's more vulnerable to coldness but we cannot adjust the thermostat for the entire house just for one person;
- Covering ourselves when we are sick, as the sweating helps heal the body quickly.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)