Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

106.99$ DEWALT 20V MAX* Cordless Tire Inflator, Tool Only (DCC020IB)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2022 1:03 pm
Jul 8, 2022
236 posts
447 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] 106.99$ DEWALT 20V MAX* Cordless Tire Inflator, Tool Only (DCC020IB)

Bought this when it was 118$.

At 107$,it's a steal.

Deal seems dead through Amazon but you could surely get a price match at home depot since it's still showing at the discounted price..

I'll expire when the price goes back up.
Last edited by Princesslove on Nov 27th, 2022 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
54 replies
Oct 12, 2011
877 posts
725 upvotes
CARP
The is a really handy tool. Especially with kids.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2011
1534 posts
453 upvotes
PEI
Very good tool. Use it to keep around 50 tires inflated.
Lowest price on amazon according to CCC

One of the best rated inflators. I've used on cars, trucks, wheelbarrows, lawnmowers, other equipment.

Bought at $148 and worth every penny.

If you have dewalt batteries, and say 2 vehicles but no air compressor next to where store vehicles then must have.

I also use it to check tire pressure (there are easier ways) if I think tire looks low. Being able to set tire pressure you want and letting it fill to that amount is great. No filling with air compressor then having to check what the pressure is with other tool. Set it and forget it.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
3279 posts
1272 upvotes
Montreal
Love it!
Payed 115$ with a 20V 1.5Ah battery way back in 2018!
| Intel I7 9700K | Asus Z390-E Gaming | Kingston HX426C13PB3k2/32 @ 2666mhz | Asus Strix RTX 2080 Super | 970 Evo Plus 500gb NVMe | Seasonic 750PX | Define R6 USB-C | H115I Pro | Klipsch R-41PM | Dell U3818DW | Logitech Craft | Logitech MX Master 3S |
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5769 posts
6710 upvotes
Alberta
This is a great tool that I've gotten more use out of than I thought I would. Great for inflating basketballs, footballs, soccer balls etc. Its nice to just read the recommended pressure on the ball, set it on the display with the dial and inflate the ball perfectly.
May 3, 2022
423 posts
943 upvotes
andrewabc wrote: Very good tool. Use it to keep around 50 tires inflated.
Lowest price on amazon according to CCC

One of the best rated inflators. I've used on cars, trucks, wheelbarrows, lawnmowers, other equipment.

Bought at $148 and worth every penny.

If you have dewalt batteries, and say 2 vehicles but no air compressor next to where store vehicles then must have.

I also use it to check tire pressure (there are easier ways) if I think tire looks low. Being able to set tire pressure you want and letting it fill to that amount is great. No filling with air compressor then having to check what the pressure is with other tool. Set it and forget it.
Why 2 vehicles? This is handy even if you have 1 vehicle.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2011
1534 posts
453 upvotes
PEI
Maverick45 wrote: Why 2 vehicles? This is handy even if you have 1 vehicle.
True :)
I figured more tires, more benefit of having it. I have so many tires it paid for itself in first hour I had it. Forgot to mention I inflated bicycle tires too.
Dec 10, 2006
356 posts
98 upvotes
andrewabc wrote: True :)
I figured more tires, more benefit of having it. I have so many tires it paid for itself in first hour I had it. Forgot to mention I inflated bicycle tires too.
Yes, perfect for seating stubborn Tubeless bike tires as well :)

Does it work pretty good for blowing compressed air in general (e.g. cleaning dust from computer/keyboard)?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
7470 posts
1459 upvotes
Ottawa
So I have 2 of those 12v tier inflators for my 2 cars that I was using, is it still worth to get this?
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
3204 posts
1376 upvotes
Quebec
Can this be use for other stuff then tires
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
7470 posts
1459 upvotes
Ottawa
Does work on inflating inflatable standup board SUP or air mattress?
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
2324 posts
685 upvotes
Acton, Ontario
Can add to cart, but can't check out.
Jul 5, 2017
222 posts
288 upvotes
ratatapa wrote: Can this be use for other stuff then tires
It fills basketballs/soccer balls, and air mattresses. The hose can be flipped to vacuum air out of bags.
rivet wrote: Does work on inflating inflatable standup board SUP or air mattress?
Yes, it comes with adapters

I paid $140 years ago and it's been a critical part of my home ever since. Definitely worth every dollar.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2011
1534 posts
453 upvotes
PEI
dex126 wrote: Yes, perfect for seating stubborn Tubeless bike tires as well :)

Does it work pretty good for blowing compressed air in general (e.g. cleaning dust from computer/keyboard)?
I have only used it to inflate tires, have never used the blow air function, so I don't know. I just tested blow air function a bit, and I don't think it would be as good as compressed air in can for cleaning computer. I'm sure it could blow dust off table etc, but not sure its good as duster/cleaner.
rivet wrote: So I have 2 of those 12v tier inflators for my 2 cars that I was using, is it still worth to get this?
Do you have a link to what tire inflator you currently have (for us to compare to)?
Doing some googling, looks like you have to plug that style in (cig lighter or wall), they are not battery powered.

Do you have dewalt batteries already? <- if yes then buy now think later
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2018
1261 posts
2319 upvotes
Canadian tire sells a MasterCraft 18v one that goes on sale for like $35, I bought it recently and used it for my kids stuff and winter tire swap.
Feb 21, 2022
170 posts
215 upvotes
Free battery event maybe better since I need the battery Face With Tears Of Joy
Aug 20, 2019
637 posts
811 upvotes
London, Ontario
I’ve been waiting for this to go on sale, and of course it’s OOS when I see it.

Bleh.

Thanks OP! I’ve heard nothing but good things about this.

Edit: damn that was close. I refreshed the page just hoping I’d get lucky, saw “5 in stock” and hit buy now.

Then I saw the total price of $202. Switched suppliers.

It’s too early for this, Amazon.
Last edited by maddmaxx308 on Nov 27th, 2022 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.