Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

$12.99 KIND Bars Almond Sea Salt Dark Chocolate -12 count

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 25th, 2020 2:50 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13829 posts
3193 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
litebrite wrote: Last time i bought a box of Kind bars from Amazon, they were rock hard and I suspect they're stale. It was well before the best before date too. Beware!
Mine werent and I've ordered about a dozen boxes whenever they've had sales on amzn. But that's the risk you take with ordering ANY food items online when they arent manually handled looking specifically for BB dates but sorted and shipped via automation.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3324 posts
2275 upvotes
Langley
typer100 wrote: Anyone got a free sample of 4 those bars in the mail last week? First time I heard of that brand. Pretty tasty.
It's basically a grown up snickers bar.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3324 posts
2275 upvotes
Langley
StefanYFC wrote: I'm not falling for their marketing. The only bad added processed ingredient there is sugar. All of the ingredients are listed under ingredients they aren't hiding anything. It's not about the number of ingredients, it's about what they are and by that comparison Lara bars are better. That being said, I ordered dark chocolate cherry kind bars.
Dark Chocolate Cherry is my favourite flavour because it's a little softer than the other ones.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2009
2377 posts
1098 upvotes
Ontario
Good price, but given the average temperature outside, these will melt in my community post box ... so, I reluctantly pass on this. :(
(Much better to order food like this in winter)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A GOOD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: "Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur" (It is a wise man who speaks little)
RFD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: Buy now, think later
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3558 posts
4104 upvotes
I got the peanut butter and salt variety free in the mail last week. I could barely finish it. Seriously hideous, hard and over salted in taste. Not my thing at all.
For Sale:
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9290 posts
1646 upvotes
TO
henrik112 wrote: RX Bars are the best energy bars, especially in terms of ingredients, though they are kinda sticky due to dates. I’d recommend Chocolate PB or Chocolate Sea Salt.
Right, I remember that part, I'll try out those flavors.
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13829 posts
3193 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
ishagi wrote: Good price, but given the average temperature outside, these will melt in my community post box ... so, I reluctantly pass on this. :(
(Much better to order food like this in winter)
Community box? Always had amazon delivery right to the door. Next day prime - no Canada Post.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
2389 posts
5250 upvotes
Markham
Whatever any company markets, none of them are actually healthy. Only way is to make it yourself.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2011
1901 posts
1066 upvotes
London
I’m in for two. Thanks OP. Just need to hide them from the kids.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
2692 posts
897 upvotes
Winnipeg
RiftOfChaos wrote: Way too sweet.
The ones I listed had hardly any sugar. I don't eat any bars myself, but the ones I listed had significantly less sugar than the ones in the op.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2014
1113 posts
1033 upvotes
Toronto, ON
These are basically the same as eating a coffee crisp. They are however quite tasty
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3924 upvotes
Toronto and London
pswart wrote: The ones I listed had hardly any sugar. I don't eat any bars myself, but the ones I listed had significantly less sugar than the ones in the op.
I tried those exact ones and I found them too sweet. I think the sugar listing is a misnomer especially if you have to factor in sugar alcohols.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13829 posts
3193 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Amazon prime - next day. As promised! Ordered yesterday evening. Arrived front door at 9:30am.

Expiry date - May 10, 2021
Images
  • IMG_1160(Edited).jpg
  • IMG_1161.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
2692 posts
897 upvotes
Winnipeg
RiftOfChaos wrote: I tried those exact ones and I found them too sweet. I think the sugar listing is a misnomer especially if you have to factor in sugar alcohols.
Ok, I'll trust you over the label.
Feb 11, 2019
12 posts
7 upvotes
GTA
Loblaws is selling a box for $11.99, only two flavours, peanut butter or almond coconut. Expiry May 2021.
Aug 27, 2011
631 posts
2111 upvotes
Yea same here as well... got 4 boxes, expiry date on all 4 boxes is May 10, 2021. I’m sure it will be long gone before year end.
AAA2445C-DA07-4FD7-B5E3-3F1A754DC1C0.jpeg