Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

$12.99-TP-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter for PC, 5.0 Bluetooth Dongle Receiver

Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2721 posts
6217 upvotes
Mississauga

[Amazon.ca] $12.99-TP-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter for PC, 5.0 Bluetooth Dongle Receiver

Amazon has a deal for a TP-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter for PC, 5.0 Bluetooth Dongle Receiver. Normally it goes for $16.99 and is on sale for $12.99. This is the Bluetooth 5.0 version and not the 4.0 one. I bought a no-name dongle on amazon previously, and it stopped working for me, so hopefully, a better brand will work better for me. This could be a good option for anyone that has an older PC or laptop. It seems to be the lowest-priced name-brand dongle I have seen to date.

About this item:

Bluetooth 5.0 adapter for PC: Applies the latest Bluetooth 5.0 plus EDR technology and is backward compatible with Bluetooth V4.2/4.0/3.0/2.1/2.0/1.1. UB500 turns non-Bluetooth PC, desktop or laptop into Bluetooth-capable (PS4 and XBox Controllers for PC Only)

Faster Speed, Farther Coverage: With the more advanced technology, this USB Bluetooth adapter will grant you up to twice the speed and four times the coverage compared to Bluetooth 4.0.

EDR and BLE Technology:This Bluetooth dongle is quipped with enhanced data rate and Bluetooth low energy, UB500 has greatly improved data transfer speed and operates at the optimal rate of power consumption.

Plug and Play or Free Driver: Plug and play for Windows 8.1, 10, and 11 (make sure your computer is connected to the internet). Supports Win7 (driver required for Win7 and could be downloaded from website free of charge)

Nano-sized: A sleek, ultra-small design means you can insert the Nano Bluetooth receiver into any USB port and simply keep it there regardless of whether you are traveling or at home

Reliability: Enables wireless communication with Bluetooth-enabled desktop, printers, phones and headsets. Utilizes Bluetooth low energy technology for energy-saving wireless connectivity. Operating Temperature-0℃-40℃ (32℉ -104℉)

NOTE: UB500 is not compatible with Mac, Linux, TV, or Windows 8. UB500 is for PC use only so PS4/Xbox controllers could be used on PC, and is not to be used directly on Xbox/PS4. Two UB500 cannot pair with each other.
TP-Link offers 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
Images
  • 41M4P2J3a6L._AC_.jpg
4 replies
May 20, 2008
151 posts
200 upvotes
Toronto
So, it is a cheap adapter for which manufacturer did not bother writing drivers.
Feb 15, 2013
211 posts
118 upvotes
Edmonton
Ah, remember when Chinese manufacturers would all pirate the BT stack software from Broadcom before they were built-into Windows and just use all zeroes for MAC address?
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
3383 posts
18860 upvotes
I ordered something like that on aliexpress and it just arrived, works just fine for $3
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2021
2900 posts
2672 upvotes
I belive there’s been numerous post on this product, In the past it’s been on sale and people posted its

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)