Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

$16.99/14kg Purina ONE Smartblend Natural Dry Dog Food, Lamb & Rice also Cat food! -$15 coupon (subscription)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2020 1:14 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5582 posts
2441 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] $16.99/14kg Purina ONE Smartblend Natural Dry Dog Food, Lamb & Rice also Cat food! -$15 coupon (subscription)

Not high end dog food but OK rated https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food ... martblend/
Price is $16.99 for 14 KG after you apply the $15 Subscribe and save coupon. (you can cancel after delivery)
You can place another order for the chicken flavor for about $4 more
DF.jpg

Cat food also at great price THANKS to DOC SB ! :)
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B079NLCLMN

Thanks to KELLY M for this link! Give it a try :)
https://purina.prizelogic.com/en-ca
Last edited by lifeisfuneh on Oct 21st, 2020 4:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
49 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1293 posts
915 upvotes
Thanks man! I had ordered four of these and four chicken pre prime days for S&S. saving another $4 per bag is great.

Should also note you can order up to ten bags ... one at a time and use the $15 coupon each time!
Last edited by DOC SB on Oct 17th, 2020 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
RFD has saved & made me $$$
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
1026 posts
249 upvotes
Ottawa
Don't go off of dogfood advisor, run by a dentist who knows nothing about dog nutrition (do your research!)

However, I would be sticking with the big names for dogfood where AAFCO Feeding trial where held (look into dietary DCM in dogs, boutique diets have a lot of legumes, looks to affect dogs hearts in some way or another, still ongoing debate)

But thanks OP in for a bag :)
Sep 4, 2015
525 posts
476 upvotes
This is what I've been feeding my two Aussies for years before switching over to homemade discount meat and frozen veggies. Still a great filler when I can't find any 'eat tonight for $10 off' meat at the store.

Both are picky eaters and usually eat this happily.

Thanks OP
Making my money go further with RFD since 2017

$25/25GB PhoneBox
$25/20GB Fido Plan
$30/10GB PhoneBox plan
Jan 10, 2013
31 posts
21 upvotes
DOC SB wrote: Also - no sense is making a separate thread. Purina One Catfood has a $15 coupon as well. Can order go to ten times and get the $15 coupon each time!

Purina ONE True Instinct Grain Free Natural Dry Cat Food with Real Chicken, 6.53 kg

Total of $10.40 after taxes, much better $33.87!

How can I order ten times with the coupon each time? I already subscribed 1 and now when I tried to again the coupon doesn't work. When I went to cancel the first subscription it says "We will also attempt to cancel all open orders of this item that haven’t entered the shipping process." So should I still cancel subscription? Would it still deliver it as it hasn't entered shipping process yet
Nov 28, 2012
61 posts
76 upvotes
canadianclub wrote: This is what I've been feeding my two Aussies for years before switching over to homemade discount meat and frozen veggies. Still a great filler when I can't find any 'eat tonight for $10 off' meat at the store.

Thanks OP
My 2 aussies also eat raw food (~$1/lb for chicken from a chicken processing plant and ~$2/lb for liver/kidney from a butcher), but we also buy purina one and use them in their treat dispensing balls.

The dogs are too picky to eat dry food as a daily food, but they are happy to eat it every now and then from a treat dispensing ball.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5582 posts
2441 upvotes
canadianclub wrote: This is what I've been feeding my two Aussies for years before switching over to homemade discount meat and frozen veggies. Still a great filler when I can't find any 'eat tonight for $10 off' meat at the store.

Thanks OP
Yet have to see dog that doesn't like this food :)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5582 posts
2441 upvotes
shahrose786 wrote: How can I order ten times with the coupon each time? I already subscribed 1 and now when I tried to again the coupon doesn't work. When I went to cancel the first subscription it says "We will also attempt to cancel all open orders of this item that haven’t entered the shipping process." So should I still cancel subscription? Would it still deliver it as it hasn't entered shipping process yet
Working fine for me, try to close your browser and use the link again.
Jan 10, 2013
31 posts
21 upvotes
lifeisfuneh wrote: Working fine for me, try to close your browser and use the link again.

Yeah after I closed the app and opened it again, it worked. Got 4, thanks a lot!!
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1293 posts
915 upvotes
shahrose786 wrote: Yeah after I closed the app and opened it again, it worked. Got 4, thanks a lot!!
Yes - you have to our and back in ... or simply search the product again. Can do a maximum of 10 times, with two cats and one dog I’ll go through ten bags each in a year.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1293 posts
915 upvotes
Another Purina food that I’m transitioning our cats FROM is on sale too, a little more money but a great food as well!

Regular Price of $45+tax, $23 all in with S&S and $15 coupon.

Beyond Simply Natural Cat Food
Images
  • 655F03D7-C40C-49ED-B5AE-C028F311A90F.jpeg
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
1334 posts
978 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP, in for a bag. My Aussie loves those protein rich morsels!
Jan 13, 2013
938 posts
691 upvotes
Vancouver
shahrose786 wrote: Yeah after I closed the app and opened it again, it worked. Got 4, thanks a lot!!
Can you walk me through this? Do I have to place the order, close the app/browser, then reorder it 10 times? I've been adding it to my cart and closing the app/browser but when I add another one, only one coupon is applied.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5582 posts
2441 upvotes
biggerthanfun wrote: Can you walk me through this? Do I have to place the order, close the app/browser, then reorder it 10 times? I've been adding it to my cart and closing the app/browser but when I add another one, only one coupon is applied.
You have to checkout every transaction separate.
May 19, 2008
775 posts
365 upvotes
Thanks guys. Great deal during these trying times.
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2005
1072 posts
451 upvotes
do you have them 3 meals a day?

dry food do expire too you know, 8 seem a bit too much before the expiry date
DOC SB wrote: Thanks man! I had ordered four of these and four chicken pre prime days for S&S. saving another $4 per bag is great.

Should also note you can order up to ten bags ... one at a time and use the $15 coupon each time!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)