• Aug 21st, 2021 12:13 am
[OP]
Nov 28, 2013
23 posts
48 upvotes
Hamilton

[Amazon.ca] $16.99 HUANUO Dual Monitor Stand 13-27 inch and 22 lbs max per arm

Lowest price according to CCC.

Comes with a weighted stand if you don't want have/want/aren't able to drill holes into your desk. For stability though, would probably want to use the hardware included to secure to the desk. Cable management hooks included. Reviews look pretty good.
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 9th, 2021 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
Thread Summary
If you're shopping around, take a look at RFD Reviews' top picks for the best dual monitor stands!
12 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2018
1899 posts
2338 upvotes
There's no way you can attach two 24"+ monitors onto this without a hole where it won't be at risk of tipping over at any given time. The free-standing option is only for when both monitors are very light.
Jul 13, 2016
141 posts
311 upvotes
Cucumference wrote: There's no way you can attach two 24"+ monitors onto this without a hole...
Agreed. Look at any brand name (StarTech, TrippLite, Ergotron) and they all have bigger bases. And this is listed as only 5kg all in.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2007
1232 posts
414 upvotes
Toronto
I tried to install two 27 inch monitors on this, and failed miserably. My two cents
Aug 23, 2005
802 posts
56 upvotes
Seems like There is a monitor arm/stand sale every week, i regret buying so early in the pandemic at $40.

I have two 24" screens attached and they are fine if don't accidently bump them. I can't quite get both monitors flushed and aligned , always a slight slant.

But good for price
-

-
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
16815 posts
4598 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
deeewreck wrote: Seems like There is a monitor arm/stand sale every week, i regret buying so early in the pandemic at $40.

I have two 24" screens attached and they are fine if don't accidently bump them. I can't quite get both monitors flushed and aligned , always a slight slant.

But good for price
Me too but at that time, even desks were hard to come by
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
4647 posts
4145 upvotes
Everything home office is coming down in price... Many people being forced back into the office, myself included
Mar 10, 2006
246 posts
256 upvotes
Calgary
deeewreck wrote: Seems like There is a monitor arm/stand sale every week, i regret buying so early in the pandemic at $40.

But good for price
I think they are clearing all of the old models out for the new ones.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
8903 posts
2243 upvotes
Mont-Royal
asdfasdf2021 wrote: I need a hex monitor stand. Any recommendations?
isn't ur video card max at 2x 4k?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
12427 posts
2145 upvotes
GTA
Nice stand. Compared to the el-cheapo generic single height arms
Feb 25, 2012
128 posts
149 upvotes
CALGARY
I bought this and put 2 older 27” monitors on here. It holds them just fine and both are ugly, thick monitors. I’m also using it with the base, not the clamp and it’s been great and sturdy for the past couple weeks