Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

$16.99~Wireless Mechanical Keyboard, DAREU 2.4G TKL Computer Keyboard with Aluminum Alloy Panel

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2022 6:23 am
[OP]
Sr. Member
Oct 27, 2021
554 posts
1330 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] $16.99~Wireless Mechanical Keyboard, DAREU 2.4G TKL Computer Keyboard with Aluminum Alloy Panel

Wireless Mechanical Keyboard, DAREU 2.4G TKL Computer Keyboard with Aluminum Alloy Panel, Function pad and Hot Keys, Stable Connection Keyboard for Mac, Windows, PC, Laptop

42.99-26.00(promotion credit)

alternative black for 3 dollars more

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B09W5C ... YSAL8&th=1
Images
  • 31231.PNG
Last edited by Qndydsb on Sep 24th, 2022 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
128 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2019
1975 posts
5093 upvotes
North York ON
Recent seller reviews are brutal.
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: is it baklit?
Wireless and takes AAA batteries. So I don't think so.
Member
Aug 27, 2008
255 posts
183 upvotes
is there a reason people are downvoting this deal?
Newbie
Jul 23, 2019
62 posts
84 upvotes
Anyone know what color keys the "Black" $42.99 one is?
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1544 posts
429 upvotes
How did you get it to $16.99?
Member
User avatar
Aug 8, 2013
285 posts
253 upvotes
Ottawa
fishychips wrote: Anyone know what color keys the "Black" $42.99 one is?
Red Linear per the description. Makes sense since the White one for same price is also Red Linear.
tatung wrote: How did you get it to $16.99?
Use the coupon code "4CUKNIO5" to get $26 off.

Also thanks OP. I bought one. I wish it had Bluetooth but under $20 after tax is pretty insane.

As always RFD gonna downvote legit deals and never provide a reasonable alternative. 🤷
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 7, 2007
853 posts
146 upvotes
Vancouver
tatung wrote: How did you get it to $16.99?
There's a promo code 4CUKNIO5 knocks $26 off price
Images
  • Screenshot_20220924-160828.png
PSNID: xMichio
Newbie
Mar 3, 2019
11 posts
10 upvotes
Sad that it's TKL, but definitely willing to try to adapt try for this price
Jr. Member
Oct 11, 2006
153 posts
220 upvotes
popo2788 wrote: is there a reason people are downvoting this deal?
The RFD crowd seems to downvote any Amazon deal involving an unknown brand. It doesn't matter how good the reviews are, and how low the price is, it's just an auto downvote for many.
Member
Aug 27, 2008
255 posts
183 upvotes
kingsford wrote: The RFD crowd seems to downvote any Amazon deal involving an unknown brand. It doesn't matter how good the reviews are, and how low the price is, it's just an auto downvote for many.
I hate that people do this. at least give a reason to justify the downvote.
Sr. Member
Dec 21, 2006
895 posts
987 upvotes
popo2788 wrote: is there a reason people are downvoting this deal?
Because keyboard is inexpensive these days. I saw red switch Bluetooth RGB rechargeable wireless for less than 25 before. I shared a post with many selections before, but Mod deleted it as they are not well known brands.
Last edited by coolwarm on Sep 24th, 2022 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jr. Member
Mar 8, 2010
163 posts
299 upvotes
I have absolutely no reason to buy one but needed something to push me to free shipping on something else

Now to choose between brown and red switches...
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2082 posts
2629 upvotes
6 mechanical keyboard already.....
just ordered the 7th
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 6GB UNLIMITED CARP voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2082 posts
2629 upvotes
popo2788 wrote: is there a reason people are downvoting this deal?
Image
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 6GB UNLIMITED CARP voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Member
Jan 28, 2019
200 posts
1502 upvotes
Ontario
It says fulfilled by amazon so what's the worst that could happen?
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2013
1637 posts
1447 upvotes
St Catharines
Calendarpost wrote: Sad that it's TKL, but definitely willing to try to adapt try for this price
Thanks for pointing this out! I hadn't clicked the link but since you said it's TKL, I ordered a black w/ brown switches! 👍🏽

Gonna upvote your post, I disagree that it's sad but I would've missed it if you hadn't posted!
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
4388 posts
2149 upvotes
i bought the wired RGB backlit mechanical from the same DareU brand in July- August for $21 and loving it

Last edited by Ridinginoffice7 on Sep 25th, 2022 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2082 posts
2629 upvotes
FYI

DAREU makes some of the most popular wired mechanical keyboards in Asia, but they don't do a lot of marketing.

those who bought the EK815S last time(s) know how well it's made. the cap stem is the one of the sturdiest I've used.
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 6GB UNLIMITED CARP voicemail + a free phone / 2yr

Top