Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

$16.99~Wireless Mechanical Keyboard, DAREU 2.4G TKL Computer Keyboard with Aluminum Alloy Panel

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2022 6:23 am
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2013
1646 posts
1462 upvotes
St Catharines
Damn, only the white comes with "Seitches" ☹️
Black options don't say, probably just switches on those ones 👎🏽

Lol
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2173 posts
2790 upvotes
2kfire wrote: Damn, only the white comes with "Seitches" ☹️

Lol
it's limited edition with pending USA patents !!
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
17908 posts
925 upvotes
Ordered one just now. Can’t go wrong at this price. Anyone seen a good deal on a computer case?
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
4549 posts
2325 upvotes
2kfire wrote: Damn, only the white comes with "Seitches" ☹️

Lol
what is Seitches?
Last edited by Ridinginoffice7 on Sep 24th, 2022 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2013
1646 posts
1462 upvotes
St Catharines
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: what is Sietches?
Not sure about "Sietches", but "Seitches" is "Switches" with a W instead of an E, it's a limited version:
GammaRayFort wrote: it's limited edition with pending USA patents !!

Lol j/k just a typo
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23367 posts
4825 upvotes
Niagara Falls
I will never understand the desire to get rid of the numpad.
Aug 14, 2022
15 posts
32 upvotes
Evil Baby wrote: I will never understand the desire to get rid of the numpad.
Limited desk space, and more mousepad space needed for FPS games, Just to name a couple
Aug 14, 2022
41 posts
25 upvotes
How bad could it be lol, bought one. I could return it at the worst case scenario
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23367 posts
4825 upvotes
Niagara Falls
coletrain2 wrote: Limited desk space, and more mousepad space needed for FPS games, Just to name a couple
Sure, limited desk space.

I'm sure there are a huge number of people who's desk is so small, they can't fit a numpad on their keyboard.
Dec 2, 2016
421 posts
578 upvotes
I have three computers in a row on one long desk so I can game with my kids, the amount of real estate saved by going with the tenkeyless keyboards is substantial. The only time I miss the numpad is when I try and do some office work / banking on this PC but I have other computers for that. For browsing and gaming you'll never need it.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2019
2134 posts
5348 upvotes
North York ON
Evil Baby wrote: Sure, limited desk space.

I'm sure there are a huge number of people who's desk is so small, they can't fit a numpad on their keyboard.
Have you not thought of the possibility that people may have more than one keyboard or other gear to fit on their desk?

Lmao - I guess you're right in that you will never understand.
Aug 14, 2022
15 posts
32 upvotes
Evil Baby wrote: Sure, limited desk space.

Why are you even complaining about something you're not gna buy jeez Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23367 posts
4825 upvotes
Niagara Falls
ButtermanJr wrote: I have three computers in a row on one long desk so I can game with my kids, the amount of real estate saved by going with the tenkeyless keyboards is substantial. The only time I miss the numpad is when I try and do some office work / banking on this PC but I have other computers for that. For browsing and gaming you'll never need it.
I've used a keyboard enough to know in fact that I will indeed miss a numpad.

The easy answer it to look for a different keyboard, and I absolutely do, I just do not understand the desire to remove a numpad. Lets not pretend this is some highend keyboard where the microsecond of a keystroke is going to count in some online FPS, cause it's not.
Keith1411 wrote: Have you not thought of the possibility that people may have more than one keyboard or other gear to fit on their desk?
Lmao
What do you think the percentage of people is that don't have enough space for a numbpad on their desk?
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2019
2134 posts
5348 upvotes
North York ON

I have something similar that mounts on my patio chair. These small keyboards are good because I don't like the butterfly keys of the MacBook.
Evil Baby wrote: I've used a keyboard enough to know in fact that I will indeed miss a numpad.

The easy answer it to look for a different keyboard, and I absolutely do, I just do not understand the desire to remove a numpad. Lets not pretend this is some highend keyboard where the microsecond of a keystroke is going to count in some online FPS, cause it's not.

What do you think the percentage of people is that don't have enough space for a numbpad on their desk?
I don't know nor do I care. If you can't think of a use case for this and don't understand, it's on you.
Feb 11, 2016
530 posts
415 upvotes
Shoulder pain. When you move your hand horizontally from KB to mouse hundreds of times per day, year after year, you develop chronic pain in the shoulder.

The modern ergonomic recommendation is to minimize the lateral movement of the hand, hence TKL keyboards.
Dec 19, 2018
348 posts
459 upvotes
We all need to respect the fact that some computer users are casuals who do not understand the complexities and needs of more experienced users.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
4997 posts
2214 upvotes
Vancity
I'm a kb hoarder (have 10+), but this is my first mechanical. I hope this kb is good for office work too.
signature closed for renovation

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)