Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

$16.99~Wireless Mechanical Keyboard, DAREU 2.4G TKL Computer Keyboard with Aluminum Alloy Panel

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2022 6:23 am
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
4549 posts
2325 upvotes
anyone thinking on returning the $16.99 Black- blue switch one, can PM me, I would take that for $20
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
4549 posts
2325 upvotes
They should reactivate the code again so we can buy the remaining units :)
Dec 19, 2018
125 posts
178 upvotes
ScatterStash wrote: Can anyone link me to the black-brown? I only see black-red.
This link should be for the black-brown https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B09W5FVFRR/ and is what shows up in my order detail. But since that "color" is currently not available to be selected, it will just show the black-red page instead. If they restock, the link should show the brown version.

I really like this brown, it's quieter and not as "clanky" than my Redragon S117 brown.
I hope they bring the EK815 brown here as I prefer having the numpad too although not essential. I found it is listed on US Amazon.com but can't buy (probably because does not ship outside of the states?).
Nov 22, 2019
386 posts
340 upvotes
ShinRyuu wrote: This link should be for the black-brown https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B09W5FVFRR/ and is what shows up in my order detail. But since that "color" is currently not available to be selected, it will just show the black-red page instead. If they restock, the link should show the brown version.
I'd love to buy the product but the link says red switches at two or three different places. Don't want to risk getting the wrong product.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1572 posts
459 upvotes
threi wrote: My impressions:

- Build quality is decent. Has an aluminum frontplate which isn't something you would expect from a $19 keyboard (LOL)
- Keycaps are ABS and already shiny. Keyboard font is allright and not "gamer" which is good, but mine is orange letters for some strange reason.
- Stabilizers are PROPERITARY, but they are pretty solid, no wobble on spacebar or shift keys.
- Switches are Dareu branded. I would guess outemu or some other chinese rebrand. A little scratchy but not any different from any other red switch in consumer keyboards.
- Has adjustable stems to raise keyboard height.
- No n-key rollover. Can't even press A + S + Z together.
- Keyboard response seems ok.

Overall can't complain for under $20. N-Key rollover may or may not be an issue, and the orange keyfont aint for me. Sucks that I can't completely change all the keycaps due to the stabilizers being proprietary. Also using it for a while made me remember how much I can't stand TKL keyboards. I need a numpad.
hainkurt wrote: I got black one, and it is blue switch, clicky and noisy...
Right now it is $27.99 at amazon

cannot handle more than 4 keys at the same time (ghosting)
DEMO: https://www.microsoft.com/applied-scien ... sting-demo

My old Corsair K70 LUX can handle 25+ Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: what is ghosting used for? and isn't 4 enough?

The manual says its 6 key rollover. Using that website I was indeed able to get it to register 6 keys. But sometimes only up to 4 depending on the location. I just played an FPS game and I didn't notice any issues, and it was more responsive than my membrane keyboard. I would say not bad for my first mechanical keyboard and the price. If I like a TKL keyboard enough I might go out and get a better one that doesn't use batteries.
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
16855 posts
5322 upvotes
Markham
bought 2 x black . Red switch
came in different packaging
I guess one is new box , other is older box
one box came with batteries one did not
the one that came with battery the orange font is darker / F4 key instead if calculator icon, has +/-
the one that came without batteries the orange font is not as dark . F4 key has calculator icon
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Dec 6, 2013
909 posts
445 upvotes
Ontario
I am not sure why I bought this keyboard, I didn't need it at all.

But I am typing from it right now, and it is pretty neat =)
:cool:
Jul 1, 2016
990 posts
537 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone wants to let go of their red/brown switch keyboard - let me know - I'll be down to pick it up.

I'm in the general area of Markham; Vaughan, Richmond Hill~
Pixelation~

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)